do you guys relate to this? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

do you guys relate to this?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Live in Erie, PA
    already there
    Its horrible out here man!

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Its horrible out here man!
    2 feet of snow and single digit weather FTL
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

2 feet of snow and single digit weather FTL
    -30 wind chill and a foot of snow early next week. And I've already had two weeks off; add a couple snow days, why not?
    BOARD TYRANT
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    -30 wind chill and a foot of snow early next week. And I've already had two weeks off; add a couple snow days, why not?
    Must be nice.
    Work everyday crew checking in.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Here near Chicago i heard -40 with wind chill monday and -30 wind chill tuesday. If my school doesn't cancel classes im gonna be pissed. Thats too damn cold for me to leave my house.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  6. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Here near Chicago i heard -40 with wind chill monday and -30 wind chill tuesday. If my school doesn't cancel classes im gonna be pissed. Thats too damn cold for me to leave my house.
    I heard -52
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I was wondering why there were so many tickets for the Packers game, then I saw the forecast
    BOARD TYRANT
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    I heard -52
    WHAT! Good lord. I rarely, rarely skip class...but the new semester starts monday and its gonna be pretty tough for me to to get myself to walk 15 minutes to class in -52 degrees just to sit there for syllabus day.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  9. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    WHAT! Good lord. I rarely, rarely skip class...but the new semester starts monday and its gonna be pretty tough for me to to get myself to walk 15 minutes to class in -52 degrees just to sit there for syllabus day.
    Ya. It's going to be very cold. I can't even remember the last time it was that cold
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

it was 70 in so cal today
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site I will be away from the 4th-14th, please reach out to any other IF rep with questions or concerns. Cheers
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    it was 70 in so cal today
    Yes it was very nice here today.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

-18 here today. High of -15. Excpected lows of -66 or something with windchill this evening?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    -18 here today. High of -15. Excpected lows of -66 or something with windchill this evening?
    Holly balls Where the F do you live that it is that cold Alaska?
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site I will be away from the 4th-14th, please reach out to any other IF rep with questions or concerns. Cheers
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Holly balls Where the F do you live that it is that cold Alaska?
    I live in Minnesota

pretty dang cold this week / all of this month... it's also 1:07pm @ -18 I should mention haha!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

I live in Minnesota

pretty dang cold this week / all of this month... it's also 1:07pm @ -18 I should mention haha!
    Im guessing you dont spend much time out side this time of year lol
    Rep For IronFlex
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Im guessing you dont spend much time out side this time of year lol
    hahah nope! unless it's snowblowing or plowing driveways. Tell you what, I'm a fast sprinter this time of year
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

hahah nope! unless it's snowblowing or plowing driveways. Tell you what, I'm a fast sprinter this time of year
    Ha I bet! At least you get great snow there though for boarding, Thats the one thing I miss about Tahoe great snow in the winter, here is so cal you get one maybe two great days a year.
    Rep For IronFlex
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

You get hit with this huge storm in Minn? Expected 1 foot of snow for us over the next 2 days in PA
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

You get hit with this huge storm in Minn? Expected 1 foot of snow for us over the next 2 days in PA
    just a couple dustings of a few inches over the week... we've already hit like 4/5 feet of snow a month ago haha!
  20. Diamond Member

...Better snow than ice.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    ...Better snow than ice.

Many schools cancelled due to cold weather in OH and PA, but still off to teach! my school district i normally teach in never closes even if we get 2 feet of snow.

Starting to come down real hard, and wins are around 30-40 mph my car is getting pushed around.
  22. New Member

Many schools cancelled due to cold weather in OH and PA, but still off to teach! my school district i normally teach in never closes even if we get 2 feet of snow. Starting to come down real hard, and wins are around 30-40 mph my car is getting pushed around.
    Where you from man? Northwest Ohio is ****ed with snow and negative temperatures.. My work just shutdown because it is "illegal" to be on the roads unless it is an emergency...
    Beast Mode.... All Day... Every Day...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240363-deak007s-training-log.html#post4306457
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Deak007 View Post
    Where you from man? Northwest Ohio is ****ed with snow and negative temperatures.. My work just shutdown because it is "illegal" to be on the roads unless it is an emergency...
    NW PA.. Erie..
    Its honestly snowing so hard its crazy. will not be surprised at early dismissal today.
  24. New Member

NW PA.. Erie..
    Its honestly snowing so hard its crazy. will not be surprised at early dismissal today.
    You are probably getting what we got yesterday afternoon/evening... it was gnarly!
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

well i saw you guys closed all your schools. Still open here and teaching now haha
  26. Diamond Member

Many schools cancelled due to cold weather in OH and PA, but still off to teach! my school district i normally teach in never closes even if we get 2 feet of snow.

Starting to come down real hard, and wins are around 30-40 mph my car is getting pushed around.
    Yeah they don't care around here, if you're suppose to be at work, you better be there or else look for a new job.
    S.N.S. Rep

27. Diamond Member

Gonna be in the high 40's today and then negative numbers tonight. All the snow is gonna melt, turn to slush and then "flash freeze". Extremely dangerous.
    S.N.S. Rep

28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah they don't care around here, if you're suppose to be at work, you better be there or else look for a new job.
    you aint kidding
    Truth right here.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-10-2004, 06:52 PM
  2. What do you guys think of this.
    By sifu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2004, 08:03 PM
  3. What do you guys think about this site???
    By Luke530 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2004, 07:13 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-04-2003, 01:27 AM
  5. what do you guys think of this?
    By WiNgS in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 04:29 PM