do you guys relate to this?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Doing IF I always get people to comment on my meals...

Where I live we often go to a "pay by the lb" buffet. I am always hitting 2 - 2.5lbs on my plate and everyone else is sub 1lb. In the end of the day, all it matters is how you feel and what the mirror tells you. You canīt go by "regular" people, just like I can never tell anyone that I fast for 16 hours a day without having to hear OMG, thatīs soooo bad for you! Your metabolism is going to be so slow!

I just shrug it off, no point in trying to explain to them that Menīs Health magazine ainīt a scientific publication.
    Regular people eat regular things. Beasts like our selves eat beastly things
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post

Where I live we often go to a "pay by the lb" buffet. I am always hitting 2 - 2.5lbs on my plate and everyone else is sub 1lb. In the end of the day, all it matters is how you feel and what the mirror tells you. You canīt go by "regular" people, just like I can never tell anyone that I fast for 16 hours a day without having to hear OMG, thatīs soooo bad for you! Your metabolism is going to be so slow!

I just shrug it off, no point in trying to explain to them that Menīs Health magazine ainīt a scientific publication.
    I was eating 4k calories at the end of my bulk. I was told that would make me fat. IS THIS NOT TRUE? MIND BLOWN!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post

I'm at 3-4lbs at whole foods buffet on training days. The looks I get...

4. Lol I had a cheat day the other day, more like a cheat meal. Went to five guys and got 3 burgers and Fry's. Downed them all and got the oddest looks. That hit the spot though.

If you guys don't know five guys each burger is two large patties.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Lol I had a cheat day the other day, more like a cheat meal. Went to five guys and got 3 burgers and Fry's. Downed them all and got the oddest looks. That hit the spot though.

you almost dropped what 50$ for that? lol thats insane.
    Im a manager there.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    lol my girlfriend always says "youre still hungry" or "youre eating again" hey anyway to get larger and those calories in
    story of my life!
    Lol I had a cheat day the other day, more like a cheat meal. Went to five guys and got 3 burgers and Fry's. Downed them all and got the oddest looks. That hit the spot though.

I think we should hang out!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

7. Five guys is awesome as they come, but I couldn't drop coin like that on a few burgers.

I smoked 13lbs (about 4-5 racks) of baby back ribs the other day and ate almost a rack and a half with 2 baked potatoes and green beans. Our friends love when I plan a smoke because everyone gets to eat like I do and see how great it is. It was glorious. I have a 15lb brisket smoking right now in the 20degree snowy weather for tomorrow.
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Five guys is awesome as they come, but I couldn't drop coin like that on a few burgers.

I smoked 13lbs (about 4-5 racks) of baby back ribs the other day and ate almost a rack and a half with 2 baked potatoes and green beans. Our friends love when I plan a smoke because everyone gets to eat like I do and see how great it is. It was glorious. I have a 15lb brisket smoking right now in the 20degree snowy weather for tomorrow.
    took down a rack the other day myself. use to be a smoker at a restaurant and smoke almost 120-200 racks of ribs/day and over 100-150 pounds of pulled pork.
    Smokers are F'in Amazing.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post

story of my life!

I think we should hang out!
    Aha yeah come up to the northeast, enjoy the -20 degree weather!
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Aha yeah come up to the northeast, enjoy the -20 degree weather!
    Live in Erie, PA
    already there
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Live in Erie, PA
    already there
    Its horrible out here man!
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Its horrible out here man!
    2 feet of snow and single digit weather FTL
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    2 feet of snow and single digit weather FTL
    -30 wind chill and a foot of snow early next week. And I've already had two weeks off; add a couple snow days, why not?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    -30 wind chill and a foot of snow early next week. And I've already had two weeks off; add a couple snow days, why not?
    Must be nice.
    Work everyday crew checking in.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Here near Chicago i heard -40 with wind chill monday and -30 wind chill tuesday. If my school doesn't cancel classes im gonna be pissed. Thats too damn cold for me to leave my house.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

16. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Here near Chicago i heard -40 with wind chill monday and -30 wind chill tuesday. If my school doesn't cancel classes im gonna be pissed. Thats too damn cold for me to leave my house.
    I heard -52

17. I was wondering why there were so many tickets for the Packers game, then I saw the forecast
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

18. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    I heard -52
    WHAT! Good lord. I rarely, rarely skip class...but the new semester starts monday and its gonna be pretty tough for me to to get myself to walk 15 minutes to class in -52 degrees just to sit there for syllabus day.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

19. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    WHAT! Good lord. I rarely, rarely skip class...but the new semester starts monday and its gonna be pretty tough for me to to get myself to walk 15 minutes to class in -52 degrees just to sit there for syllabus day.
    Ya. It's going to be very cold. I can't even remember the last time it was that cold

20. it was 70 in so cal today
    SNS REP

21. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    it was 70 in so cal today
    Yes it was very nice here today.

22. -18 here today. High of -15. Excpected lows of -66 or something with windchill this evening?

23. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    -18 here today. High of -15. Excpected lows of -66 or something with windchill this evening?
    Holly balls Where the F do you live that it is that cold Alaska?
    SNS REP

24. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Holly balls Where the F do you live that it is that cold Alaska?
    I live in Minnesota

pretty dang cold this week / all of this month... it's also 1:07pm @ -18 I should mention haha!

25. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    I live in Minnesota

pretty dang cold this week / all of this month... it's also 1:07pm @ -18 I should mention haha!
    Im guessing you dont spend much time out side this time of year lol
    SNS REP

26. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Im guessing you dont spend much time out side this time of year lol
    hahah nope! unless it's snowblowing or plowing driveways. Tell you what, I'm a fast sprinter this time of year

27. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    hahah nope! unless it's snowblowing or plowing driveways. Tell you what, I'm a fast sprinter this time of year
    Ha I bet! At least you get great snow there though for boarding, Thats the one thing I miss about Tahoe great snow in the winter, here is so cal you get one maybe two great days a year.
    SNS REP
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

You get hit with this huge storm in Minn? Expected 1 foot of snow for us over the next 2 days in PA
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

29. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You get hit with this huge storm in Minn? Expected 1 foot of snow for us over the next 2 days in PA
    just a couple dustings of a few inches over the week... we've already hit like 4/5 feet of snow a month ago haha!

30. ...Better snow than ice.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-10-2004, 06:52 PM
  2. What do you guys think of this.
    By sifu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2004, 08:03 PM
  3. What do you guys think about this site???
    By Luke530 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2004, 07:13 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-04-2003, 01:27 AM
  5. what do you guys think of this?
    By WiNgS in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 04:29 PM