Lets talk carbs
- 11-30-2013, 04:28 PM
- 12-02-2013, 12:37 PM
- 12-02-2013, 12:45 PM
12-02-2013, 03:07 PM
Also found a hydroxypropyl glycerol
12-02-2013, 03:51 PM
What are you asking?
12-02-2013, 04:23 PM
12-02-2013, 11:15 PM
This seems to be over thinking things slightly. Full text is at the bottom of the page FYI.
What exactly are your thoughts on what makes a 'good starch' post workout? What are you looking for it to do exactly? Rapid glycogen replacement is not needed if you only train once per day and more-over, utilizing a 2:1 mixture of glucose and fructose would, imo, provide the best option. This is largely due to the rate of uptake in the gut being a major limiter of glycogen replenishment which can be 'overcome' by utilizing 2 CHO transports (SGLT1 and Glut5).
I can't dig for the studies that Vitargo are based upon, but I would love to read them.
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
12-02-2013, 11:20 PM
Carbing up for contests.
Looking at osmality. Drawing water into muscle and keeping hydrated with minimal water and use of diuretics
1: diuretics drain electrolytes from blood. Then muscle then from under the skin
That can take a ton of diuretics causing hypotension and cramping and just overal unsafe coupled with a hypo caloric low carbohydrate diet
Trying to figure out the safest way to create the dryest look based on the new carb sources available without cutting water and using to many diuretics herbal or not
Similar Forum Threads
- By Xpballer in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 07-01-2009, 02:45 PM
- By SoCo4Fun in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 04-02-2009, 02:48 PM
- By DaTruth in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 09-08-2008, 03:18 AM
- By rolandajoint in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-23-2008, 11:57 PM
- By bigschmidt821 in forum BulkingReplies: 13Last Post: 09-21-2007, 05:52 AM