Favorite Workout Gloves?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Favorite Workout Gloves?

Hi guys,

I am new to the forum and was hoping to get everyone’s opinions on
    their favorite workout gloves and why you like them.

2. Callus and Chalk make the best ones that I'm aware of. Pretty reasonably priced as well.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

3. Gloves??? Gloves come with a fancy purse and some chocolates. Grab that cold steel and earn your calluses. Now straps and wrist wraps are a totally different story.
    Remember why you started.
    •   

4. I just bought chalk the other day for $1.50. Best thing ever!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

5. Get a $10 off coupon at Dicks and grab the Bionic gloves best 4-month glove around IMO
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/

6. Gloves are for ladies, take off your dress and lift!
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Gloves are for ladies, take off your dress and lift!
    Yes!!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

8. Everlast, 6lb'ers

9. Schiek Platinum.

10. The only glove a guy should be using is a "love glove" for when he and his lady are "in the mood".

11. Here ya go girls,

S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

12. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Gloves are for ladies, take off your dress and lift!
    so offended sniffle ...

13. Why would somebody want calluses?
    Harbinger are my favorite. Fair prices and will last forever.

14. I use 'harbinger'.. Good gloves, last 6-8 months, but I still have calluses

15. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    Why would somebody want calluses?
    Harbinger are my favorite. Fair prices and will last forever.
    Cuz they're men?

Girls, however, like to keep their hands soft.

16. i think he wants soft hands for when he makes the bald man puke

17. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    i think he wants soft hands for when he makes the bald man puke
    Are you the bald man?
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

18. Ha ha ha.... That's some funny $hit....

19. I think he's talking about his ****, lmao....

20. Lmao!!! I got it! When he squeezes out the cream of mushroom!

21. That's right, ha ha ha...

22. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Lmao!!! I got it! When he squeezes out the cream of mushroom!
    lol that's a good one you ladies are crazy!!

23. Texture on your hands will give a better sensation! Plus, throw some spit on it and you can't tell the difference!

24. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Texture on your hands will give a better sensation! Plus, throw some spit on it and you can't tell the difference!
    never cease to amaze me!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post

never cease to amaze me!!
    Lol, spit spit!

26. Depends on ya job lls gloves FTW
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep

27. Name:  image-2679318274.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  458.6 KB
    And I wear gloves^^^^....

28. Football gloves! Amazing grips!!
    Name:  image-3265274184.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  714.3 KB

29. I go raw
    The Swole Stoner

30. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    I go raw
    Isn't that the reason why you had a bad DB day, yesterday?!

31. Name:  51083-Gloves-You-mean-bitch-mittens-dM8P.jpeg
Views: 211
Size:  40.4 KB
    Name:  overlymanlyman-liftinggloves.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  79.4 KB
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

32. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

Isn't that the reason why you had a bad DB day, yesterday?!
    Lol yeah but I figured as long as I've been on cruising my swimmers should be dead
    The Swole Stoner

33. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post

Lol yeah but I figured as long as I've been on cruising my swimmers should be dead
    Lol, silly boy! :P

34. Nothing wrong with using gloves, I use them, I find that it makes my workout much more easy.

35. Quote Originally Posted by SparkyKarl View Post
    Nothing wrong with using gloves, I use them, I find that it makes my workout much more easy.
    its not supposed to be easy!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

36. I guess if u were thick gloves ... Wouldn't that b like wrapping a towel around the weight? What about those BIG GRIP things that r suppose to make it harder to train n make u stronger???

37. I use gloves but not the piece of **** gloves that you buy from a supplement shop. Do yourself a favor and if you like to use gloves like me and buy gardening gloves or work gloves. Long run they last longer and work better.

Please note I do additional grip training and you should to.

I don't want to hear **** from people for wearing gloves. Especally if you use chalk,belts,straps,fat grips*paded* dip belt or powerlifting suit. Use them and lift. Don't tell others they are girly or w/e when your squating or deadlifting with a belt taking your back out of the equation.

We all lift things and put them down. Its not that serious.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

38. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I use gloves but not the piece of **** gloves that you buy from a supplement shop. Do yourself a favor and if you like to use gloves like me and buy gardening gloves or work gloves. Long run they last longer and work better.

Please note I do additional grip training and you should to.

I don't want to hear **** from people for wearing gloves. Especally if you use chalk,belts,straps,fat grips*paded* dip belt or powerlifting suit. Use them and lift. Don't tell others they are girly or w/e when your squating or deadlifting with a belt taking your back out of the equation.

We all lift things and put them down. Its not that serious.
    Finally!!!!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep

39. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I use gloves but not the piece of **** gloves that you buy from a supplement shop. Do yourself a favor and if you like to use gloves like me and buy gardening gloves or work gloves. Long run they last longer and work better. Please note I do additional grip training and you should to. I don't want to hear **** from people for wearing gloves. Especally if you use chalk,belts,straps,fat grips*paded* dip belt or powerlifting suit. Use them and lift. Don't tell others they are girly or w/e when your squating or deadlifting with a belt taking your back out of the equation. We all lift things and put them down. Its not that serious.
    To each his own.
    Remember why you started.

40. Skin :P I used to use gloves; however, in the long run, they're more of a hindrance than a help - embrace the steel brother!
    Genki-Do: Because the Road to Success is Always Under Construction - genki-do.blogspot.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Your Favorite Workout Tunes
    By MashedPotato in forum General Chat
    Replies: 218
    Last Post: 01-17-2013, 04:48 PM
  2. top 10 favorite workout songs
    By dcf143 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 10:09 PM
  3. Post your favorite workout albums here...
    By Delta Force in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 11:05 PM
  4. whats you favorite workout for each upper body part??
    By just93 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 02:42 AM
  5. Least Favorite Workout Day
    By labrad in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 10:10 PM