Plantar Fasciitis

  1. Plantar Fasciitis


    anybody have a miracle cure for this? or any clever ideas? work a warehouse job & my feet take a serious beating on the concrete. TIA


  2. Foam roll, PVC roll and stretch daily. It's about all that'll help.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Foam roll, PVC roll and stretch daily. It's about all that'll help.
    Agreed--I would add rolling w/ a lacrosse ball (painful as hell but quite effective).
    For relief, rolling on a frozen 20oz water bottle is nice
    •   
       


  4. tennis ball works too. or golf ball if youre a badass

  5. Check out the Strassburg Sock, it helped me. www.the sock.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by scherbs View Post
    Agreed--I would add rolling w/ a lacrosse ball (painful as hell but quite effective).
    For relief, rolling on a frozen 20oz water bottle is nice
    2nd this idea
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/

  7. All good ideas. Opinions vary widely on the subject. Some refer to it as inflammation & recommend nsaids, others say it is NOT inflammation, but necrosis, or the slower healing than the destruction. I am wondering if any supplements may assist too. Peptides? Vitamin C? oral collagen? I have seen some vague ideas about enzymes(bromelain), CLA(?) & even junk like this?

    http://kingbrand.com/Plantar_Fasciitis_Treatment.php

  8. Quote Originally Posted by julius kelp View Post
    All good ideas. Opinions vary widely on the subject. Some refer to it as inflammation & recommend nsaids, others say it is NOT inflammation, but necrosis, or the slower healing than the destruction. I am wondering if any supplements may assist too. Peptides? Vitamin C? oral collagen? I have seen some vague ideas about enzymes(bromelain), CLA(?) & even junk like this?

    http://kingbrand.com/Plantar_Fasciitis_Treatment.php
    Cant Lie I wouldnt support that site if they offered to pay me, as far as what supplements could help outta my spectrum but Plantar Fasciitis is def. higly debated as that not alot of ppl get to go away, but controlling the pain is the best course of action by far. Orthodics may help if you stand on concrete all day. Whens the last time ya got some new shoes?
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/

  9. Focus on controlling the pain w/ ice, rolling, NSAIDs.
    Try to correct the problem w/ orthotics.
    Other supplements are of highly dubious value

  10. I had this for years (quite awhile ago now), used NSAIDS to keep working but limping eventually caused knee, back and archillies issues. It was only cured with a cortisone injection and some rest, which is really the key part, resting it until healed.
  

  
 

Log in
Log in