Diet to increase testosterone....very low T for age 22

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
So I pretty much have every single symptom of low T, no need to get into details, but I think you guys understand. Anyway, I went to see an endo and she said my last testosterone levels were within the normal range, but she humored me by testing them again. She didn't even consider any sort of low T treatments, so I'm turning to you guys for help. My last blood test showed a Test level of 375, which is obviously extremely low for someone my age, even considering the test was done in the afternoon. I will be getting my new results tomorrow, but still, i doubt anything will be done. I don't know where else to turn. Whats the best diet for testosterone and anti-estrogen? If I'm not getting a prescription, I'll try to do it natural. I'm not messing around with black market roids or Prohormones, sorry

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can google it, I believe it's called the testosterone diet... Some personal things I have engrained from it are:

Avoid soy

Raw red onions and broccoli lower estrogen

Get your macros in everyday! Low fat diets will cause test to plummet. Your body needs cholesterol (from fat) to produce test.

Stay away from processed foods and high fructose corn syrup

Aim for 50-80 grams of fat per day based on your goals and body weight/type.

Natural peanut butter is supposed to be great for boosting natural t levels as well. A scoop of that before bed with a protein shake is a great way to get in some quality nutrients for boosting your T.

There's also a couple great Natty supps u can use for pro test/ anti e

I was in TRT at 24 after Having low t (for no reason) my levels were slightly lower than yours but I've felt your pain. Do yourself a favor and stick it out as long as you can. Mind over matter. Tell yourself you test is going up evey day. Every meal you eat is making it go up. Every time you touch a weight you are stronger. Before u go to sleep and when u wake up, tell yourself you already have the thing you desire. It will bounce back. Give it two months of eating good and resting well. And training smart. Then retest knowing you're going to see a large increase bc you worked at it and told yourself everyday it was already done.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I eventually needed a clomid restart from a urologist afterTRT brought my levels only up to 500 from 280.

After my clomid therapy, I'm sitting pretty between 800-1100 depending on diet and supplementation, rest, stress, etc.

You're young enough that you will be A OK

The worst thing u can do is harp over it. Take the advice you get here and put it to positive use, don't focus on having low test, focus on having higher test !

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Been eating all the fat and protein I can. Not eating carbs till at least my 3rd-4th meals. Broccoli and cabbage have been my only low carb veggies. Nuts/seeds, Greek yogurt, cheese, eggs, bacon, dark meat chicken, tuna, meat, oats, potatoes, sweet potatoes, raw honey, ezekial bread, olive oil, whey protein, etc pretty much make up my diet. Also have added zinc and vitamin D into the list. Lifting heavier and with more power and fewer reps. Depending on my latest test results, I may try some new supplements. I've tried a couple natty test boosters and hormone balancers before, but not much. To be honest, I'd rather stay natty if I can. It just sucks when you're surrounded by guys your age at the gym who have test levels 800-1200, and even though you work harder than everyone else, your results just aren't reflecting it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been eating all the fat and protein I can. Not eating carbs till at least my 3rd-4th meals. Broccoli and cabbage have been my only low carb veggies. Nuts/seeds, Greek yogurt, cheese, eggs, bacon, dark meat chicken, tuna, meat, oats, potatoes, sweet potatoes, raw honey, ezekial bread, olive oil, whey protein, etc pretty much make up my diet. Also have added zinc and vitamin D into the list. Lifting heavier and with more power and fewer reps. Depending on my latest test results, I may try some new supplements. I've tried a couple natty test boosters and hormone balancers before, but not much. To be honest, I'd rather stay natty if I can. It just sucks when you're surrounded by guys your age at the gym who have test levels 800-1200, and even though you work harder than everyone else, your results just aren't reflecting it.
U sound like I used to.

Tip a- u COULD be working too hard. Less is more.

Tip b- drop the seeds. Seeds promote estrogen. Nuts stick to almonds and cashews and pistachios. Some nuts also promote estrogen I believe. Sunflower seeds, pumpkins seeds.. Promote e2

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Crap, I've been eating sunbutter like there's no tomorrow. And I'm sure I workout too hard, but I can't help it! I'm like addicted to the game. And Cashews, Pistachios and almonds are my favorites anyway. My aunt who's a nurse suggested maybe asking my new endo for some testosterone cream since I just got transferred from a Pediatric female endo to an adult male endo

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
So you have no history of prohormone or anabolic usage?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crap, I've been eating sunbutter like there's no tomorrow. And I'm sure I workout too hard, but I can't help it! I'm like addicted to the game. And Cashews, Pistachios and almonds are my favorites anyway. My aunt who's a nurse suggested maybe asking my new endo for some testosterone cream since I just got transferred from a Pediatric female endo to an adult male endo
Cream will shut u down u dont want that. It's just a topical version of injectable and not worth it

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I have taken a couple of natty test booster in the past, AEN Ape and Test freak. Have also taken Blue up, blue growth, and blue gene by Controlled labs. All of those are natty and have been very scattered over the past few years. I have however been on Corticosteroids (Prednisone/Medrol) since I was 3....I also used to be on hGH (Somatropin pharma grade) for my short stature, but that was stopped like a year and a half ago.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Cream will shut u down u dont want that. It's just a topical version of injectable and not worth it
Good to know! I have looked into Clomid, I've just heard it can shut down your libido, and that's one of the things I'm trying to increase!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to know! I have looked into Clomid, I've just heard it can shut down your libido, and that's one of the things I'm trying to increase!
Never noticed that with libido.. And it's only for 4 weeks you take it.. Then u stop. So think about if u had to suffer a little for 4 weeks to get your test back up to 800+..... Worth it all day long lol

a doctor wouldn't prescribe it unless your LH and/or FSH levels are off..

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
She didn't check any of those! All I got tested for were Total test, Cortisol, IGF-1, and DHEA. I think she also checked sex hormones. She didn't bother to check Estrogen, LH, or HGH. I'm just waiting for a call back with the results. My last tests from 2012 showed my HGH at 0.22, my IGF-1 at 454. and I already mentioned my test which was 375, down from 2011 when it was 410. Idk if this matters, but my Vitamin D was 31 after my last physical. And if Clomid isn't gonna F up my libido, I'd def ask my doc for some

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
She didn't check any of those! All I got tested for were Total test, Cortisol, IGF-1, and DHEA. I think she also checked sex hormones. She didn't bother to check Estrogen, LH, or HGH. I'm just waiting for a call back with the results. My last tests from 2012 showed my HGH at 0.22, my IGF-1 at 454. and I already mentioned my test which was 375, down from 2011 when it was 410. Idk if this matters, but my Vitamin D was 31 after my last physical. And if Clomid isn't gonna F up my libido, I'd def ask my doc for some
You'd need to know LH, FSH, estradiol, and prolactin along with total and free test.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
You'd need to know LH, FSH, estradiol, and prolactin along with total and free test.
Since I'm in the process of getting transferred to a new endo, I will make sure to have that checked at my next appointment. At this point, I'm just looking for natural ways to do it in the mean time until that happens. I'm just tired of feeling like **** all the time.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since I'm in the process of getting transferred to a new endo, I will make sure to have that checked at my next appointment. At this point, I'm just looking for natural ways to do it in the mean time until that happens. I'm just tired of feeling like **** all the time.
Eating big and lots of rest. You can't recover that great w low t.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Err, my sleep isn't exactly that good.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
So I just got some of my results back. My Testosterone is 408, my Cortisol is 8.8 (Normal 6-22), and my Sex Hormone is 24 (normal 20-60). I'm think I'm pretty f***ed

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
According to my endo, all is normal, even though these are normal numbers for a typical 75 year old man. She says I'm fine because I'm still within "normal" levels so I'm not a candidate for any prescriptions

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I just got some of my results back. My Testosterone is 408, my Cortisol is 8.8 (Normal 6-22), and my Sex Hormone is 24 (normal 20-60). I'm think I'm pretty f***ed
I want to make sure I understand - when you refer to your sex hormones - do you mean SHBG (sexual hormone binding globulin)?

In case you are not aware, SHBG is something that binds to some amount of your testosterone, and renders that portion useless.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to make sure I understand - when you refer to your sex hormones - do you mean SHBG (sexual hormone binding globulin)?

In case you are not aware, SHBG is something that binds to some amount of your testosterone, and renders that portionm useless.
Yea that's definitely the shbg.. Lower the better

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
According to my endo, all is normal, even though these are normal numbers for a typical 75 year old man. She says I'm fine because I'm still within "normal" levels so I'm not a candidate for any prescriptions
You're not a candidate. I was in your shoes. Take the necessary steps and do the research to support natural test production and don't dwell on the negative. Do what I said and just focus on having more test. Your body will do the work your mind tells it to. Believe you already have test at 800 and you will get it.

Revisit Bloodwork in 2-3 years.

If it make u feel any better, from a sexual standpoint- I was with my ex for 3 years. I tried having sex with another girl after we broke up and I couldn't keep it up.... Total failure

Ended up having my ex over the other night and we had sex and inwas rock hard and fully up.... Point is... It's psychological, some dudes can't just bang a girl you just met... Nothing wrong with that, it means you have a conscience and standards.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, not to intentionally be an idiot, but I, too, agree - you have a great deal that you can do prior to receiving a script for anything from your MD. You DO NOT WANT TO BE ON TRT the rest of your life, unless you have no other option.

On the other hand, I do not agree with your MD's assessment that everything is fine (although I am sure your MD won't lose any sleep because some dude on the Internet disagrees with her). If you have low T, they need to find out WHY.

I would suggest you read as much as you can and try to look for symptoms and causes that might seem to apply. I am a pain in my MD's butt that way. I look at it this way; who has a greater interest in my health - me or her?

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I think it has to do with all the years of high dose Medrol/Prednisone therapy, but no one seems to believe me! They're just like, oh, that could cause your cortisol to go up, that's it. She also told me there is nothing natural I can do and I have to live with it.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
She did say she would send me to a Urologist or endo that specializes in sexual issues for the libido and ED, but said my hormone levels didn't need to be treated

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Manly Meds Part II: Testosterone

By Andrew Tubesing, MS | Published Jun 23, 2011TEXT SIZE: A A A Share on printShare on emailIn addition to the “annoyances” category of Prednisone side effects, there are a number of potentially harmful complications. One of the more common of these problems is a reduction in bone density. I’ve been getting annual bone density exams since I started on it—so far no problems yet.

Since Prednisone alters the performance of your adrenal gland there can be hormonal implications as well. In fact, it is also related to the bone density issue. Long-term prednisone use can result in low testosterone levels. Low testosterone can show itself in a number of ways, some of which can certainly threaten a man’s sense of manliness, for sure. But the problem that doctors are more concerned about is that testosterone plays a role in bone growth and decay. It’s not clear to me how the cause and effect chain works, but I surmise that they’re all connected.

As part of my effort to keep apprised of how my body is affected by IBD and the medications I take for it, I went to an endocrinologist to look after the possible hormonal changes. The doc ordered a variety of blood tests, some for various hormonal levels, and another to check for diabetes which can be another complication of long-term prednisone therapy.

My blood tests revealed only one abnormality: very low testosterone levels. That came as a surprise since I hadn’t noticed anything awry through the more traditional indicators. But the news certainly made me feel a little strange. How manly could I be with a mere fraction of the normal testosterone range?

It turns out this can be addressed rather simply by taking a testosterone supplement. While this seems straightforward enough, it troubles me because it is clearly crossing a new threshold. Not because of the content of the medicine, but for the concept. Stacking up medicines to treat issues caused by other medicines gives me the creeps. Do we really understand the human body well enough to effectively manage all of these complex interactions? Meanwhile, I still want to be sure I don’t end up with fragile bones prematurely, so I decide to go ahead with the treatment.

The typical solution comes in gel form. You dispense it from a pump bottle and rub it into your shoulders. As for side effects, the doc had said, at most, the testosterone might make me hungrier for activity and exercise. Nothing wrong with that, I guess.

I also asked the pharmacist what I should expect while taking it. He mentioned that I might notice the return of certain “inclinations” that might have been lacking before. I think I caught his meaning, happily avoiding the actual terms. Sex drive might be a topic some people feel comfortable talking about with their doctor, but it’s hardly the sort of conversation I’d want to have at the pharmacy counter. Since I hadn’t really noticed that kind of change with the low testosterone, I was curious how the supplement might affect me physically.

So, I asked another question, quasi-covertly wondering whether I’d be making tent poles all day.

“Oh, naw, nothing like that,” he said. “What I gather is that guys tend to experience… a general sense of well being.”

Well, that sounded harmless enough. Hey, taking this stuff might even be a good thing.

So, I took it home and read the directions before administering my first dose. There are all sorts of warnings against allowing it to come into contact with women and children. While the reasoning seems obvious given its hormonal content, the “for men only” part only adds to the masculine connotation of this medicine. For that and the other reasons, I’ve taken to calling it The Man Gel. Reading further through the instructions I learned the most intriguing part of it all: It’s highly flammable! What could possibly be manlier than combustible medication?

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha! I read that article last week. Def one of my favs. Combustible man gel!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
But thank you for the article! I'll show it to my doc next time I see him/her

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But thank you for the article! I'll show it to my doc next time I see him/her
NP - I just looked - and there is a lot of information available. It appears this (prednisone lowering testosterone) is very common.

I did not look for any restorative articles or studies.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm gonna ask my nephrologist (who prescribes the prednisone) to maybe give me something. He was also the one that prescribed me HGH when I was a kid for my prednisone induced short stature. I think he would be pretty open to the idea. He has in fact offered me anti depressants and anti anxieties just out of the blue because of the side effects of pred. I'll make an appointment with him.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I'm gonna ask my nephrologist (who prescribes the prednisone) to maybe give me something. He was also the one that prescribed me HGH when I was a kid for my prednisone induced short stature. I think he would be pretty open to the idea. He has in fact offered me anti depressants and anti anxieties just out of the blue because of the side effects of pred. I'll make an appointment with him.
I assume that was for nephritis?

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established

scopestuff

Awards
My first post here, but a good time to jump in.

I agree with all the others. You are not so low that Hormone Replacement Therapy would generally be a primary consideration. You may not be at your IDEAL levels, but you are within a range that suggests you can recover to more ideal levels by removing things that are 'offenders' and paying close attention to sleep, stress reduction, training, and diet. Avoid estrogenic foods, Eat a diet that is also micro nutrient dense, high in minerals and trace elements. stay away from low quality plastics (or all plastics) for food and water storage, and most certainly do not microwave your food in plastics. Drink adequate and proper fluids. Work toward giving your body what it needs and removing the things that are challenging it. Become educated and learn how YOUR body responds.

If you throw testosterone replacement on you will shut down your system and either be on it for life - or have to recover in the future from an even more challenging starting point.

Those are my thoughts and I understand if it is not aligned with where you feel you need to go right now. It is entirely your personal decision on next steps.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
My first post here, but a good time to jump in.

I agree with all the others. You are not so low that Hormone Replacement Therapy would generally be a primary consideration. You may not be at your IDEAL levels, but you are within a range that suggests you can recover to more ideal levels by removing things that are 'offenders' and paying close attention to sleep, stress reduction, training, and diet. Avoid estrogenic foods, Eat a diet that is also micro nutrient dense, high in minerals and trace elements. stay away from low quality plastics (or all plastics) for food and water storage, and most certainly do not microwave your food in plastics. Drink adequate and proper fluids. Work toward giving your body what it needs and removing the things that are challenging it. Become educated and learn how YOUR body responds.

If you throw testosterone replacement on you will shut down your system and either be on it for life - or have to recover in the future from an even more challenging starting point.

Those are my thoughts and I understand if it is not aligned with where you feel you need to go right now. It is entirely your personal decision on next steps.
My diet is good, lots of fat and cholesterol, lots of protein, moderate carbs. My main veggies are Broccoli and Cabbage which contain Indole 3 Carbinol. I take my vitamins, i dont microwave plastics, ill occasionally drink from water bottles though. Most of my cosmetics are all natural and i do plenty of compound movements when i workout! During the summer months Im out in the sun all the time, in the winter I'll usually be in a High UVB tanning booth. I mean, i may make a few mistakes here and there, but my lifestyle is pretty good. i never eat soy or anything estrogenic, I'm on a straight testosterone boosting diet. I mean, the numbers just wont go up!

scopestuff

Awards
My diet is good, lots of fat and cholesterol, lots of protein, moderate carbs. My main veggies are Broccoli and Cabbage which contain Indole 3 Carbinol. I take my vitamins, i dont microwave plastics, ill occasionally drink from water bottles though. Most of my cosmetics are all natural and i do plenty of compound movements when i workout! During the summer months Im out in the sun all the time, in the winter I'll usually be in a High UVB tanning booth. I mean, i may make a few mistakes here and there, but my lifestyle is pretty good. i never eat soy or anything estrogenic, I'm on a straight testosterone boosting diet. I mean, the numbers just wont go up!
Frustrating for sure. I imagine given the Nephrotic Syndrome you fall into a different category than most people on the forums. Spilling protein, risk of high lipids, chronic corticosteroids, and I imagine a considerable number of other more obscure complicating factors.

I did a quick scan on pub med. Lots of research though mainly non-human animals. But, could be you are spilling SBGH and taking your Test along with it. Conjecture of course, and not likely the case. But just illustrates how your chronic condition really changes your clinical picture.

=> tried to post pubMed link but I don't have enough posts here to be allowed a link inclusion. If this site has PMs, you can PM me and I will try to find it again.

=> my cryptic attempt to get you the article reference: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1453115

I think I read up the thread that you had lowish SBGH. For most, not a bad thing. But if yours is low because your are loosing it via your kidneys then you are flushing Test down the drain, quite literally.

Clearly out of the realm of expertise of most in this group. You need to work with a good nephrologist/Endo/Clinical Pharmacist team who understand YOUR situation and your goals.

Also, make sure they know your dietary program. You don't want to damage your kidneys.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Frustrating for sure. I imagine given the Nephrotic Syndrome you fall into a different category than most people on the forums. Spilling protein, risk of high lipids, chronic corticosteroids, and I imagine a considerable number of other more obscure complicating factors.

I did a quick scan on pub med. Lots of research though mainly non-human animals. But, could be you are spilling SBGH and taking your Test along with it. Conjecture of course, and not likely the case. But just illustrates how your chronic condition really changes your clinical picture.

=> tried to post pubMed link but I don't have enough posts here to be allowed a link inclusion. If this site has PMs, you can PM me and I will try to find it again.

=> my cryptic attempt to get you the article reference: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1453115

I think I read up the thread that you had lowish SBGH. For most, not a bad thing. But if yours is low because your are loosing it via your kidneys then you are flushing Test down the drain, quite literally.

Clearly out of the realm of expertise of most in this group. You need to work with a good nephrologist/Endo/Clinical Pharmacist team who understand YOUR situation and your goals.

Also, make sure they know your dietary program. You don't want to damage your kidneys.
Nice post.

My regards.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
That article does make sense, I'll definitely mention that to my neph. Anyway, all this been hell to deal with. Meanwhile, I'm trying to move on with my life and the docs keep treating me like I'm a sick kid, like I'm supposed to live like a sick kid forever! No individualism, no understanding of the issues, just ok, were done with your appointment, take fewer supplements, see you in 6 months! We've never gone over any of these side effects, they think I'm nuts, they take a look at me, see I'm in good shape and go, ok, you're healthy bye! And I calculated my free test based on these numbers and got 9.9, which is still in the 50 year old average. Yes, because my SBGH is low, it isn't as bad as my total test which is in the 80 year old range, but it's still far from ideal. My lipids have dropped significantly since I started working out and take less corticosteroids than I did before, which is good, but still, I have all kinds of issues that they just sort of go ehh, whatever. I haven't gotten laid since July just because of the libido crap! I have no trouble getting girls, I'm just afraid of embarrassing situations, which have happened before. Everyone I know that is on Corticosteroids have these same issues and docs just never do anything about it!!! It really angers me. Also, I keep my protein at a moderate level, not too high, but high enough. Again, very helpful response

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That article does make sense, I'll definitely mention that to my neph. Anyway, all this been hell to deal with. Meanwhile, I'm trying to move on with my life and the docs keep treating me like I'm a sick kid, like I'm supposed to live like a sick kid forever! No individualism, no understanding of the issues, just ok, were done with your appointment, take fewer supplements, see you in 6 months! We've never gone over any of these side effects, they think I'm nuts, they take a look at me, see I'm in good shape and go, ok, you're healthy bye! And I calculated my free test based on these numbers and got 9.9, which is still in the 50 year old average. Yes, because my SBGH is low, it isn't as bad as my total test which is in the 80 year old range, but it's still far from ideal. My lipids have dropped significantly since I started working out and take less corticosteroids than I did before, which is good, but still, I have all kinds of issues that they just sort of go ehh, whatever. I haven't gotten laid since July just because of the libido crap! I have no trouble getting girls, I'm just afraid of embarrassing situations, which have happened before. Everyone I know that is on Corticosteroids have these same issues and docs just never do anything about it!!! It really angers me. Also, I keep my protein at a moderate level, not too high, but high enough. Again, very helpful response
I have NO IDEA is this is a good idea - but you might want to consider looking for studies (to see if there are any) about using fish oil as part of your solution, to help reduce the Corticosteroids.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I use fish/flax oil, Astragalus, and Dong Quai for my disease and they seem to work pretty well at keeping me from relapsing as frequently. I used to use Serrapeptase to, but it got too expensive. The Astragalus and Dong Quai do wonders. I found out about them on a Chinese medicine site. Ive even noticed, if I forget to take them or stop using them, I will relapse soon after, which leads me to believe that they work.....still, the damage has been done from all the years of corticosteroid use, even though I haven't been using as much in the last few years.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
So idk if this is a good or bad idea, but I kinda pulled an impulse move and bought DAA and AD-3. With no exaggeration, this stack seems to be the answer to my prayers!!! Like everything is better! I'm sleeping better, my libido is through the roof, my workouts are better, my attitude is better, I'm happier! I've tried natty test boosters before and they haven't really done much at all. So far, with today only being my 6th day on this stack, almost every issue seems to be improving/resolved. I mean, I'll pass it by my doctor, but to be honest, I couldn't be happier right now! Even my girlfriend is telling me my biceps are looking bigger and I didn't even tell her I was on this!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So idk if this is a good or bad idea, but I kinda pulled an impulse move and bought DAA and AD-3. With no exaggeration, this stack seems to be the answer to my prayers!!! Like everything is better! I'm sleeping better, my libido is through the roof, my workouts are better, my attitude is better, I'm happier! I've tried natty test boosters before and they haven't really done much at all. So far, with today only being my 6th day on this stack, almost every issue seems to be improving/resolved. I mean, I'll pass it by my doctor, but to be honest, I couldn't be happier right now! Even my girlfriend is telling me my biceps are looking bigger and I didn't even tell her I was on this!
Lecheek ad3 pct?

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea those r both good products... Just adhere to the labels, take the appropriate Time off after 8 weeks.
The fact that you're responding to these supps is good and means that your system is functioning and you aren't shut down at all

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Yea those r both good products... Just adhere to the labels, take the appropriate Time off after 8 weeks.
The fact that you're responding to these supps is good and means that your system is functioning and you aren't shut down at all
I have changed the dosing times of the AD-3 a bit, but otherwise I'm not exceeding what the labels say. I'm doing 8 weeks, then off for 4 weeks. I'm also still following a testosterone boosting diet and tanning for Vitamin D

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have changed the dosing times of the AD-3 a bit, but otherwise I'm not exceeding what the labels say. I'm doing 8 weeks, then off for 4 weeks. I'm also still following a testosterone boosting diet and tanning for Vitamin D
I don't think tanning in a booth provides vitamin d... I could be wrong tho? I think it has to come
From
Sun... Or u could just get d3 capsules and take 4000 iu daily

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I don't think tanning in a booth provides vitamin d... I could be wrong tho? I think it has to come
From
Sun... Or u could just get d3 capsules and take 4000 iu daily
UVB rays are the ones that produce Vitamin D3 Sulfate. The beds don't provide vitamin D because in most cases they are 99% UVA and less than 1% UVB. The stand up tanning booths on the other hand mimic the UV rays of sunlight, providing on average 92% UVA and 8% UVB rays. The one at my gym happens to be a stand up unit. I would use the sun, but unfortunately in MA where i am, there are only enough UVB rays to produce vitamin D between March 21st and Sept 21st.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UVB rays are the ones that produce Vitamin D3 Sulfate. The beds don't provide vitamin D because in most cases they are 99% UVA and less than 1% UVB. The stand up tanning booths on the other hand mimic the UV rays of sunlight, providing on average 92% UVA and 8% UVB rays. The one at my gym happens to be a stand up unit. I would use the sun, but unfortunately in MA where i am, there are only enough UVB rays to produce vitamin D between March 21st and Sept 21st.
I did not know that! My Gym has standing ones as well... But I constantly seem to be getting new tats lol so I'm weary to Jump in, even when they're all healed up :/ I'm in CT so I know all about the lack of sun my man!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I did not know that! My Gym has standing ones as well... But I constantly seem to be getting new tats lol so I'm weary to Jump in, even when they're all healed up :/ I'm in CT so I know all about the lack of sun my man!
id say slow down on the tats and get some Vitamin D haha!