Paleo diet is the best diet i tried so far

  1. Registered User
    kk3vv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    25
    Answers
    0

    Paleo diet is the best diet i tried so far


    Got to 6% body fat

    Name:  image-1891403008.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  202.2 KB



    Name:  image-2390847229.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  297.7 KB



    Name:  image-2986155096.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  243.2 KB

  2. Registered User
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,268
    Answers
    0


    nice work!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  3. Registered User
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Answers
    0


    you like that paleo huh? looks like its treating you alright
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,340
    Answers
    0


    why fix it if its not broken right? gj.

    what other diets have you tried?
  5. Registered User
    kk3vv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    25
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    you like that paleo huh? looks like its treating you alright
    Yea love the results I got with it .
  6. Registered User
    kk3vv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    25
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    why fix it if its not broken right? gj. what other diets have you tried?
    I tried that fasting and regular diet oats and eggs in the morning chicken and brown rice 4* a day and the paleo diet has showed me great results. The first two weeks is the hardest after that it's all routine
  7. Registered User
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,274
    Answers
    0


    There were oh, a couple years where people didn't eat food from little packages.
    Good job man. It's the framework for how we raise our daughters.
  8. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,340
    Answers
    0


    btw I like the 1st selfy... u look like your ****ting your pants.. ggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh..
    lol jk
  9. Registered User
    Johnston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    365
    Answers
    0


    What WAS your diet exactly? 'Paleo' doesn't exactly narrow it down.
  10. Registered User
    kk3vv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    25
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    What WAS your diet exactly? 'Paleo' doesn't exactly narrow it down.
    Home made chicken salad 6 times a day with Shakes in between
  11. Registered User
    rj123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    129
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kk3vv View Post
    Home made chicken salad 6 times a day with Shakes in between
    that sounds more like the Atkins diet you have like no carbs there
  12. Registered User
    rhoadx's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    177
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kk3vv View Post
    Home made chicken salad 6 times a day with Shakes in between
    if i remember right paleo dosent allow shakes. does it?
  13. Registered User
    kk3vv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    25
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rhoadx View Post
    if i remember right paleo dosent allow shakes. does it?
    That's the kev paleo diet
  14. Registered User
    Johnston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    365
    Answers
    0


    I don't know what you're doing, but it doesn't sound very paleo to me.
  15. Registered User
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    805
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kk3vv View Post
    Home made chicken salad 6 times a day with Shakes in between
    When you say salad does it have legumes or any other kinda veggie other than lettuce? Spinach or kale? Any nuts, cheese, fruit, what kind of dressing? I was thinking about doing the bulletproof diet because paleo sounds good but there's a number of things I like to eat...
  16. Registered User
    rj123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    129
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    When you say salad does it have legumes or any other kinda veggie other than lettuce? Spinach or kale? Any nuts, cheese, fruit, what kind of dressing? I was thinking about doing the bulletproof diet because paleo sounds good but there's a number of things I like to eat...
    chicken salads just chicken mayo and celery and he could have add some other stuff
  17. Registered User
    kk3vv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    25
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    When you say salad does it have legumes or any other kinda veggie other than lettuce? Spinach or kale? Any nuts, cheese, fruit, what kind of dressing? I was thinking about doing the bulletproof diet because paleo sounds good but there's a number of things I like to eat...
    Just straight chicken and salad with chipotle dressing and gold standard whey in between meals.
  18. Registered User
    Johnston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    365
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kk3vv View Post
    Just straight chicken and salad with chipotle dressing and gold standard whey in between meals.
    Just like our paleolithic ancestors used to eat LOL! Hate to break it to you, but you're not eating paleo.
  19. Registered User
    kk3vv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    25
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    Just like our paleolithic ancestors used to eat LOL! Hate to break it to you, but you're not eating paleo.
    We'll ill like to think I am . To tell you the truth I thought that was considered a paleo diet
  20. Registered User
    Johnston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    365
    Answers
    0


    It's not. What is your definition of a paleo diet?

    I'm not knocking your results by the way, you look good. Bit like you've farted and realised poo came out in that first pic, but otherwise, good job.
  21. Registered User
    kk3vv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    25
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    It's not. What is your definition of a paleo diet? I'm not knocking your results by the way, you look good. Bit like you've farted and realised poo came out in that first pic, but otherwise, good job.
    Low carbs high protein lol
  22. Registered User
    Johnston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    365
    Answers
    0


    No, that's just what you call a low carb high protein diet lol. You should do some research in to what a Paleo diet actually is, if you're interested in doing it, because that's definitely not what you're doing.

    Read this for a start:
    The Beginner's Guide to the Paleo Diet | Nerd Fitness
  23. Registered User
    kk3vv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    25
    Answers
    0


    [QUOTE="Johnston;4213869"]No, that's just what you call a low carb high protein diet lol. You should do some research in to what a Paleo diet actually is, if you're interested in doing it, because that's definitely not what you're doing. Read this for a start:
    Lmao this is the new generation paleo diet bro . Thank for the paleo link.
  24. Registered User
    rj123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    129
    Answers
    0


    Lol their can't be a new generation paleo diet it's called the caveman diet for a reason
  25. Registered User
    kk3vv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    25
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rj123 View Post
    Lol their can't be a new generation paleo diet it's called the caveman diet for a reason
    I feel like a tard for thinking I was in a paleo diet this whole time. **** it gonna keep doing it . It's been treating me we'll
  26. Registered User
    rj123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    129
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kk3vv View Post
    I feel like a tard for thinking I was in a paleo diet this whole time. **** it gonna keep doing it . It's been treating me we'll
    haha f*** what it's called as long as it worked
  27. Registered User
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    Just like our paleolithic ancestors used to eat LOL! Hate to break it to you, but you're not eating paleo.
    Even the "paleo" diet doesnt even come close to what the paleoithic man ate a paleo diet.
    Theres evidence that shows they were only carnivors and subsisted primarly on organs and bone marrow and left much of the meat on the animal.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  28. Registered User
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    805
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    Even the "paleo" diet doesnt even come close to what the paleoithic man ate a paleo diet.
    Theres evidence that shows they were only carnivors and subsisted primarly on organs and bone marrow and left much of the meat on the animal.
    Gravy and broth diet?
  29. Registered User
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,274
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    Even the "paleo" diet doesnt even come close to what the paleoithic man ate a paleo diet.
    Theres evidence that shows they were only carnivors and subsisted primarly on organs and bone marrow and left much of the meat on the animal.
    That's all the good stuff anyway. I'd take a fatty prime rib over a filet mignon any day
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Whats the best diet plan for a vegetarian?
    By dealrocker in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-21-2013, 09:25 AM
  2. The best diet for a natural to cut with
    By nick500 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 08:59 AM
  3. is the anabolic diet healthy?
    By classic27 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 05:01 PM
  4. What Is The Best Clean Bulking Diet
    By jchurch in forum Bulking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 01:19 PM
  5. What is the best Diet to gain the most weight!
    By StackemHard in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 03:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in