Macros Tips help?

  1. Macros Tips help?


    Counting macros is annoying as ****:L have any of you guys got tips or follow something to make it less time consuming etc?

    Be much appreciated


  2. do you use any apps to track your calories? I use myfitnesspal, just enter your food and it does the rest for you.

  3. Don't have a lot of variation in meals. I've been eating the same meals for the last 4 months I don't even keep track anymore. If I eat anything more I make a note of it. Keeps it simple or something else I've done is have macros for like 3 different meals. And if I got tired of eating the same things I interchanged them and just swopped the macros. But even when I switch meals they are all pretty close to each other to where it doesn't make a difference.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by bigbruiser739 View Post
    do you use any apps to track your calories? I use myfitnesspal, just enter your food and it does the rest for you.
    I use it, but I really don't no how to use it that well, the food selection isn't great either, do u take in all your protein first or just random? Any strategy advice would also help, thanks pal

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Hondaman722 View Post

    I use it, but I really don't no how to use it that well, the food selection isn't great either, do u take in all your protein first or just random? Any strategy advice would also help, thanks pal
    MFP has almost every food product available on its database.

    Spread protein intake out over all your meals. Makes it easier to get through it all
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    MFP has almost every food product available on its database.

    Spread protein intake out over all your meals. Makes it easier to get through it all
    This
    Search the product you eat
    find the closest descrition
    add amount done..

    use the scanner feature and use things in your house and input amount, takes 3 seconds.

    So simple.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  7. Cheers men
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. cheat day tips/help/advice
    By JJW265 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-13-2013, 04:33 AM
  2. 52 Years Old - Need Diet Tips/Help
    By dklein061 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 06:32 AM
  3. Switching up the routine.... Help/suggestions/tips....
    By JordyRoc in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2005, 01:42 PM
  4. Switching up the routine.... Help/suggestions/tips....
    By JordyRoc in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2005, 01:42 PM
  5. Help with macro nutrient ratios
    By Head Nurse in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2005, 06:19 PM
Log in
Log in