Macros Tips help?
- 10-15-2013, 02:05 PM
- 10-15-2013, 03:10 PM
do you use any apps to track your calories? I use myfitnesspal, just enter your food and it does the rest for you.
- 10-15-2013, 03:48 PM
Don't have a lot of variation in meals. I've been eating the same meals for the last 4 months I don't even keep track anymore. If I eat anything more I make a note of it. Keeps it simple or something else I've done is have macros for like 3 different meals. And if I got tired of eating the same things I interchanged them and just swopped the macros. But even when I switch meals they are all pretty close to each other to where it doesn't make a difference.
10-15-2013, 05:42 PM
10-17-2013, 07:26 PM
10-17-2013, 09:41 PM
10-18-2013, 11:58 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JJW265 in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 07-13-2013, 05:33 AM
- By dklein061 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 01-31-2013, 07:32 AM
- By JordyRoc in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2005, 02:42 PM
- By JordyRoc in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2005, 02:42 PM
- By Head Nurse in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2005, 07:19 PM