AM smoothy during a low carb Cut?
- 10-07-2013, 10:49 PM
- 10-07-2013, 10:52 PM
Curious how that turns out.PESCIENCE.COM
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
10-07-2013, 10:59 PM
Low carb, high fibre and nutrient dense.
Tried a few green smoothies, never got a taste I enjoyed.
PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
10-08-2013, 12:11 AM
Pumpkin is pretty tasty. Also. . .believe it or not, frozen broccoli (buy chopped broc), when blended isn't too bad.
10-08-2013, 07:39 AM
10-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Interesting idea. Vege shakes and I do not agree but if you can stomach it, then the more power to you
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
10-08-2013, 07:10 PM
Well I looked in the freezer this AM and all I found was a bag of lima beans - threw that in with chocolate protein powder and was really surprised how great it tasted! And how much better I felt throughout the morning than from frozen fruit and protein powder. Will be getting the pumpkin and broc next visit to the grocery store and I think a bunch of different beans! Thanks for the suggestions Guys! I think this change will really have a positive effect on training and life in general....Cut or not, I think this is the going to be the way to go....
Similar Forum Threads
- By PsYcHoNeWb727 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-31-2008, 07:19 AM
- By cessna in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-29-2008, 08:35 PM
- By BIGGUNZ401 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 19Last Post: 12-02-2007, 11:16 AM
- By 4everbulking in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2006, 04:42 PM
- By bpdaddy in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-19-2002, 11:00 AM