Book or site
- 10-07-2013, 03:32 AM
- 10-10-2013, 01:48 AM
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 10-18-2013, 05:30 PM
EVERYTHING you would ever need to know about bodybuilding, nutrition, fitness, whatever, can be found on the internet for FREE. The only good thing about having a book is that you have something you can take to the bathroom for poop time. And yeah, sometimes it's nice to have a book to read vs. reading off of a computer screen, but for all intents and purposes, the internet is king of information. The trick is figuring out what's good info and what's bad, and that comes with time.
Tip: Read through forums. You can generally get a good idea of what's good info if tons of people support it. Take what you learn and apply it. Over time and trail-and-error, you start to learn what works best for you.
It's easier than it seems. Just don't get fooled by marketing. Because 95% of the fitness industry is only concerned with making money off of your ass.
10-18-2013, 06:33 PM
"To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey
Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
Similar Forum Threads
- By sizematters10 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2011, 07:47 AM
- By FilipeBR in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 04-10-2009, 01:09 PM
- By Pushofabutton in forum MMAReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2006, 10:20 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 01-25-2006, 10:13 AM
- By enash in forum AnabolicsReplies: 84Last Post: 04-01-2004, 06:50 PM