My muscles really hurt often

boxcaracer

Awards
I'm on my last week of h drol and this week and a little before i noticed my muscles are starting to cramp up...But it's hard to explain what's going on.

I'll be sitting on my couch or laying down and when i get up the arm I was laying on needs to be slowly stretched back out with bad pain in doing so..almost like i had a bad charlie horse.

My neck and traps do the same thing in the morning, they are super tense, and hurt to move around.

Side note, after ridding the bus between classes I had to lean on my calf due to many people on the bus, and when I get off my calf freaking hurt like a bitch, and stung while I got off the bus.

Sorry if I didn't explain it well enough, but it's hard to explain because the pain is on so many different levels...I feel like I'm run down, and my body is slowly shutting down. I am taking 4 days off after tomorrow.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on my last week of h drol and this week and a little before i noticed my muscles are starting to cramp up...But it's hard to explain what's going on.

I'll be sitting on my couch or laying down and when i get up the arm I was laying on needs to be slowly stretched back out with bad pain in doing so..almost like i had a bad charlie horse.

My neck and traps do the same thing in the morning, they are super tense, and hurt to move around.

Side note, after ridding the bus between classes I had to lean on my calf due to many people on the bus, and when I get off my calf freaking hurt like a bitch, and stung while I got off the bus.

Sorry if I didn't explain it well enough, but it's hard to explain because the pain is on so many different levels...I feel like I'm run down, and my body is slowly shutting down. I am taking 4 days off after tomorrow.
Muscle knots. Normal. Taurine and potassium in the form of FOOD not supplements should help.

boxcaracer

Awards
Muscle knots. Normal. Taurine and potassium in the form of FOOD not supplements should help.
So, in other words.. i'm getting back pumps all over my body? Because I get horrible back pumps from any PH, or 1-andro supplement.

I know, and am working on getting more potassium in my diet. Guess I'll try more. Thanks for the fast reply.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, in other words.. i'm getting back pumps all over my body? Because I get horrible back pumps from any PH, or 1-andro supplement.

I know, and am working on getting more potassium in my diet. Guess I'll try more. Thanks for the fast reply.
Remember the number 4.5 grams. Thats the recommendation for athletes.

Pumps can happen in any muscle.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I had this happen once, I used taurine pills. not sure on the dose though

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like these gents have stated. Taurine and Potassium and lots of water.

Foam rolling could also help followed by a hot shower or vice versa.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hdrol gives me the worst back pumps! and calf pumps! and forearm pumps! ect ect .... I quit using it.

john A.

john A.

Awards
Hello boxcar racer. How many days out of the week do you workout? & also are you taking any bcaa's after your workouts to at least combat with reducing broken down muscle fibers? Also, look into powders that contain high-glycemic carbohydrate's such as waxy maize or even about 60 to 100 gram of dextrose as it will help with glycogen replenishment.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello boxcar racer. How many days out of the week do you workout? & also are you taking any bcaa's after your workouts to at least combat with reducing broken down muscle fibers? Also, look into powders that contain high-glycemic carbohydrate's such as waxy maize or even about 60 to 100 gram of dextrose as it will help with glycogen replenishment.
Oh dear.....he doesnt need bcaas. Hes taking steroids that causes this. As for the high glycemic carbs why in the world would anyone buy carb powder nowadays?
Milk plus oats plus fruit plus chocolate syurp and you've got about 100. To 150 carbs for under 1 buck. He really shouldn't worry about glycogen replenishment because it "replenishs " every 24 hours even in low carb diets so thats not the issue .

john A.

john A.

Awards
Yes, I know he's taking a PH (prohormone) which the effectiveness of the dosage of a prohormone is basically dependent on the enzymes in the body. I've taken some a long time ago (Oxygueno) etc. The reason why I mention the glycogen is because of it's high molecular weight & it's a carbohydrate that restores muscle glycogen more rapidly, about 70% faster, than other carbohydrate sources. When muscle glycogen is restored your muscles can then intake nutrients from your food and supplement intake. But, I understand what you were referring to as well pyrobatt. The thing is you wonder if this or that person is incorporating the right amount of amino acids, omega 3's, etc when taking a pro-hormone. Thanks for you input as well :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I know he's taking a PH (prohormone) which the effectiveness of the dosage of a prohormone is basically dependent on the enzymes in the body. I've taken some a long time ago (Oxygueno) etc. The reason why I mention the glycogen is because of it's high molecular weight & it's a carbohydrate that restores muscle glycogen more rapidly, about 70% faster, than other carbohydrate sources. When muscle glycogen is restored your muscles can then intake nutrients from your food and supplement intake. But, I understand what you were referring to as well pyrobatt. The thing is you wonder if this or that person is incorporating the right amount of amino acids, omega 3's, etc when taking a pro-hormone. Thanks for you input as well :)
Whut.

This makes zero sense.