Nutrition for Teenage Football Player - AnabolicMinds.com

Nutrition for Teenage Football Player

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nutrition for Teenage Football Player

Need help please. My 16 year old, 235 lb, 6'1" nose tackle football player wants to gain 30 lbs by next year. As teenagers do, all my nutrition advice is ignored. Anyone have links to teenage minded nutrition sites or articles? Thanks. I want him to do this being health conscious and not pack on 30 lbs of fat.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

maybe you can help him by purchasing good nutritious foods, keep the junk out of the cupboards.. also buy a couple flashy tubs of protein so he drinks something like that instead of eating ice cream and cake..
    u have a lot more control than you think. also try to get him into the gym with u more during off season.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    maybe you can help him by purchasing good nutritious foods, keep the junk out of the cupboards.. also buy a couple flashy tubs of protein so he drinks something like that instead of eating ice cream and cake..
    u have a lot more control than you think. also try to get him into the gym with u more during off season.
    Agree with you. Problem is when he's out of the house or with his father. Figured I'd print out the above articles and let him read them. Thanks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supps for 16 Year Old Football Player
    By kenpoengineer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 11:00 AM
  2. Are Sports Nutrition Supplements Good For Teenagers?
    By paul parker in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 01:00 PM
  3. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 12:31 PM
  4. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 06:10 PM
  5. Football Player.. Nutrition Help!
    By jemmons95 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 01:08 PM