How I can lose weight? Please suggest any method

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    This. Arguing over what is best on behalf of someone else is pointless IMO, I tried a lot of diet plans before finally finding what is effective for me. Solutions articles he posts for everyone do have merit and I have found useful, what worked for me ended up being a combination of things I learned from them.

I personally eat 4 meals a day, healthy fats and protein in the first 2. All of my carbs I eat pre and post workout, in my final 2 meals. I feel better energy in my workouts, less lethargy and bloating through my days, and fat loss is optimal thanks to the t3 and leptin boost from my carbs at night, for which I thank the Solution

Currently the leanest I have ever been.

Find a plan and stick to it. 2-3 weeks minimum. And don't program hop, diet fads pop up every other day it seems claiming to illicit the best fat loss but once you have found what works for you don't go trying to fix something that isn't broken.
    Again, I agree. I wasn't saying that the articles aren't useful but just called out the fact that it was stated that HIIT (or glycogen depleting exercise) is harmful during a calorie deficit when most people rely on some form of HIIT during this period.

Hopefully that clears up my standpoint.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    healthy fats and protein in the first 2. All of my carbs I eat pre and post workout, in my final 2 meals. I feel better energy in my workouts, less lethargy and bloating through my days, and fat loss is optimal thanks to the t3 and leptin boost from my carbs at night, for which I thank the Solution

Currently the leanest I have ever been.

Find a plan and stick to it. 2-3 weeks minimum. And don't program hop, diet fads pop up every other day it seems claiming to illicit the best fat loss but once you have found what works for you don't go trying to fix something that isn't broken.
    This is exactly what i do

Biorythm set up..

http://www.reactivetrainingsystems.c...Biorhythm-Diet
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

Again, I agree. I wasn't saying that the articles aren't useful but just called out the fact that it was stated that HIIT (or glycogen depleting exercise) is harmful during a calorie deficit when most people rely on some form of HIIT during this period.

Hopefully that clears up my standpoint.
    Sorry if I seemed like I was countering your post honestly you posted while I was typing lol it wasn't meant to be regarding your statement my bad I'm a slow typer when mobile. I love HIIT towards the end of my cuts, definitely preferable to LISS and I have not noticed any negative effects.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Sorry if I seemed like I was countering your post honestly you posted while I was typing lol it wasn't meant to be regarding your statement my bad I'm a slow typer when mobile. I love HIIT towards the end of my cuts, definitely preferable to LISS and I have not noticed any negative effects.
    Its ok The Solution is definitely here to help and has a tonne of ideas that are easy to follow; I just had to add my .2 cents to that comment lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 11:05 AM
  2. i need suggestions how to lose weight
    By arsenal121290 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 04:28 AM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 02:36 PM
  4. how to lose weight quickly?????