Where to start with low cholesterol diet?
- 09-12-2013, 08:05 AM
- 09-12-2013, 07:07 PM
real Mexican food is much better for you than texmex..
start by cutting back on the beef.
add heart help by iForceFINAFLEX forum rep
visit our website at finaflex.com
- 09-12-2013, 10:02 PM
Well, high cholesterol (200-220) is not bad per se; it only becomes an issue when you are obese. Eating foods high in cholesterol will not invoke heart disease, however being overweight can. In fact, all cause mortality os lowest when cholesterol is between 210-215 and substantially elevated when less than 200.
http://renegadewellness.files.wordpr...lity-chart.pdfSerious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
10-18-2013, 09:46 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By gaijininjapan in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 11-17-2011, 02:55 AM
- By djrickz in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-15-2010, 09:56 PM
- By usmceric in forum BulkingReplies: 3Last Post: 05-23-2006, 06:07 PM
- By fireman70128 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2004, 05:42 PM
- By Animosity in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2004, 01:44 AM