Need a decent diet plan

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
I need decent good recommended diet plan if anyone can help. Preferably a high protein medium carb diet. My diet has went down hill over the past few month and I'm getting so bored of training. Need a change and reach some kind of goal

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Total daily energy expenditure. But you would have known that if you googled the calculator.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Bulking? cutting? Lean mass gain with minimal fat? Sorry but you are not giving a lot to go on. I have writen a dozen or more diet plans for people on here, you could pretty much seach anywhere and find something that looks good for you and run with it.

Coco91

Awards
Can anybody help me with a clean lean diet plan ? Tdee is 3108, hight 5"6, weight 75kg(165lbs), I don't want to dirty bulk, just keep carbs to a minimum and take them only when needed..

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can anybody help me with a clean lean diet plan ? Tdee is 3108, hight 5"6, weight 75kg(165lbs), I don't want to dirty bulk, just keep carbs to a minimum and take them only when needed..
If your TDEE is 3108 then you will be eating plenty of carbs. Whats wrong with Carbs? They are protein sparing when your fat and protein minimums are met and are beneficial for energy. They dont make you fat, a caloric surplus does. This is why carbs gets a bad wrap.

1g/lb of protein
20% at least of your diet from fats (if you want to raise it to 25% because you dont seem to want carbs then thats fine)
Then the rest would be carbs.

Very simple and easy

so 180-190g of protein would be fine for you
3100 % 20 = 70g
420g of Carbs (remaining kcals)

so if you want to go 25ish % of fat you could bump it to like 85g

So carbs would drop the 385 and fat to 85g

Coco91

Awards
I feel that I'm getting in shape everywhere else just not my stomach, it's not a great deal but I just want ripped and and obliques, (the full package ha) I train hard 6-7 times a week, I eat hard, daily protein intake is around 200-250grams per day including 2-3 whey proteins a day.. I just want to get bigger without dirty bulking.. Is carbs every meal required to gain size ? I started off at 8stone (110-120lbs)

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I feel that I'm getting in shape everywhere else just not my stomach, it's not a great deal but I just want ripped and and obliques, (the full package ha) I train hard 6-7 times a week, I eat hard, daily protein intake is around 200-250grams per day including 2-3 whey proteins a day.. I just want to get bigger without dirty bulking.. Is carbs every meal required to gain size ? I started off at 8stone (110-120lbs)
No they are not. If you can handle it mentally you can use carbs only when you need them. PreWO and PostWO, and intra if you need/want it. I know there is a big discussion on PostWO carbs right now that I havent had a chance to look into but you may want to look into that.

I am doing a clean bulk myself and I have 1/2-3/4 cup rice or 4-6oz sweet potato with 6oz protein and 1TBSP coconut oil preWO, Gatorade G2 and Compete as my Intra, P28 bread x2 with Muscle Egg to make french toast. That is the only carbs I have all day and it is working for me.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I need decent good recommended diet plan if anyone can help. Preferably a high protein medium carb diet. My diet has went down hill over the past few month and I'm getting so bored of training. Need a change and reach some kind of goal
what are your goals? to cut to bulk recomp? You could always have basic staples in your supplement regime such as a Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Joint Help, and Protean! (all of which iForce make)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Carbs every meal is not required, carbs at 0 meals are requied. what one does will differ from person to person the body is not a textbook.
Some people carb backload, some people seperate carbs and fats

Find what WORKS FOR YOU

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Carbs every meal is not required, carbs at 0 meals are requied. what one does will differ from person to person the body is not a textbook.
Some people carb backload, some people seperate carbs and fats

Find what WORKS FOR YOU
EXACTLY!

Jackriddle

Awards
I started my day with Apple Strawberry oxyelite protein shake, in this shake I used to mix 2 scoops "Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor" OxyELITE Protein Powder, 1 apple, 3-4 medium fresh strawberry,1/3 cup non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt, 1/3 cup coconut milk, 1/3 cup ice. After 30 seconds blending, it’s ready to enjoy. It gives me high-protein and energized me whole day. After that great start, I used to take sandwich in breakfast with ingredients of eggs, onion Ezekiel bread and fat free cheese. Through these energized starting, I feel energized whole day. For a better nutrition plan you can visit here: http://usplabsdirect.com/nutrition

Coco91

Awards
True, what can I use for a replacement for carbs ? I get tired during the day way too easy if I don't get carbs in me.. I have to be carful with them as I find I can bloat to easy with them, I did it in my first year of training and went fat, lost everything with 6 months out, came back and put it back on but now even bigger and better shape, just my stomach won't go. I'm doing really well from coming from 120lb but to me it's not good enough..

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
True, what can I use for a replacement for carbs ? I get tired during the day way too easy if I don't get carbs in me.. I have to be carful with them as I find I can bloat to easy with them, I did it in my first year of training and went fat, lost everything with 6 months out, came back and put it back on but now even bigger and better shape, just my stomach won't go. I'm doing really well from coming from 120lb but to me it's not good enough..
Find what works for you
as i have stated in every post

Rice
Potoates
Pasta
Fruits
Veggies
Bread
Cereal
Pancake Mix etc...
Trail Mix
Granola

Learn your body, learn what it responds to, and adjust as needed

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Off topic but Coco91 are u a fellow member of the Coco family

Also when going low carb I find a combination of coconut oil, alcar and glucoronalactone (yeah I probably spelled that wrong) help with energy and keep the mind from being to foggy

emilymartin

emilymartin

Awards
I think intake of fats should be reduced.