when you cook what do you use?
- 09-04-2013, 11:19 AM
- 09-04-2013, 05:12 PM
I use pam when i make protein brownies or muffins.
Otherwise i tend to stay away from it.
Though I have a friend who i gave a jug of iForce Vanilla Cupcake Batter Protean to and he used organic butter and they were AWESOME! Still trying to get the recipe.iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
- 09-05-2013, 07:27 AM
I use Organic PaM when I am baking protein pancakes, muffins, brownies, etc. I use Isotean and Protean. I use PAM olive oil as well.Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
09-05-2013, 07:45 AM
Everything I make I use pam. If I have to use butter then i'll use that "I can't believe it's not butter" but that's is almost a last resort.
09-09-2013, 10:24 AM
coconut oil is my preferred cooking oil for most things also like to use olive oil on other things.
those healthy fats yo!
FINAFLEX forum rep
visit our website at finaflex.com
09-09-2013, 11:26 AM
Pam for sure, except I live in Iowa so gotta get some butter on the corn on the cob! I actually find the light I can't believe it's not butter to be pretty tasty actually, I just don't use it too often.
Similar Forum Threads
- By sp447 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 26Last Post: 06-17-2008, 12:59 AM
- By MattRoeske in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 06-13-2008, 02:49 PM
- By Distilled Water in forum General ChatReplies: 50Last Post: 09-07-2007, 11:22 AM
- By CryingEmo in forum General ChatReplies: 24Last Post: 04-04-2007, 09:55 PM
- By sweetlips in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-04-2005, 11:52 AM