Snack advice for wife

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone. I have a quick question. My wife is a teacher and she was wondering what would be a good healthy snack for her on the go? I have her eating 5-6 meals a day. She has her breakfast lunch and then a snack for when she gets out. She's been eating fruit but I said I think you need something else with some protein or something.

What do you all think and Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Greek yogurt, cheese sticks, ostrim

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you looking for healthy snacks that are low in calories or just something better to eat than what is in a snack machine?

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fur the replies. Yea looking fir a healthy snack as this is one of her meals.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My fiancé has a similar situation, has been bringing fruits, bean salads, Greek yogurt cups, almonds, fibre 1 bars, lean turkey pepperets, mini wraps with greens/salsa/diced chicken breast (either precooked or fresh made if you have leftovers or prep time), baked chickpeas which ate fantastic btw they come out crunchy like chips she makes them sweet and salty I make them spicy. Babybells are pretty good too, protein low fat and portable.

Alright done peeking through my fiancée's lunchbag and fridge shelves gaha hope that helps

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Almonds
Peanuts
iForce Protean
Quest Bar
Muscle Egg
Home made trail mix
Fruit and PB
Protein pancakes

The list goes on an on. While I have a full time job and go to school full time all my food is prepped and on the go. This is some of the things that I made and having in my rotation for snacks.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Almonds
Peanuts
iForce Protean
Quest Bar
Muscle Egg
Home made trail mix
Fruit and PB
Protein pancakes

The list goes on an on. While I have a full time job and go to school full time all my food is prepped and on the go. This is some of the things that I made and having in my rotation for snacks.
nice list! id have her add a little mint infused fish oil during that time wich should help stabilize blood sugar and help her stay energetic and alert around that time.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Hey everyone. I have a quick question. My wife is a teacher and she was wondering what would be a good healthy snack for her on the go? I have her eating 5-6 meals a day. She has her breakfast lunch and then a snack for when she gets out. She's been eating fruit but I said I think you need something else with some protein or something.

What do you all think and Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
I am a teacher as well and I can tell you some of the best snacks for me. Almonds, beef jerky (high quality), and protein shakes iForce Protean. That is seriously what I ingest on my breaks in between classes. We only have 6 minutes, so I just chug a shake or throw down a handful of almonds or jerky.

LivingStrongE

Awards
Almonds
Peanuts
iForce Protean
Quest Bar
Muscle Egg
Home made trail mix
Fruit and PB
Protein pancakes

This! Quick little items on the go such a can of peanuts, Trail mixes and greek yogurt if she is able to put that in the staff fridge without anyone taking it. I always carried a baggie full of Isotean protein powder and I'll drink two servings spread out through my work day.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks everyone. I appreciate the replies.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
id say almonds and or a protein shake! I prefer Red Velvet Protean!

Jackriddle

Awards
For a nutrition and healthy snacks, you should choose No bake peanut butter balls. For a perfect mix of ingredients you can see USP labs nutrition page where the detailed recipe is provided.