Blue Berry Chobani Yogurt


  1. I do all my grocery shopping on the USAF base commisary that I live on. This was posted at the checkout at every register.

    Quick Internet search provided only other forums stating that the USAF is urging personnel not to purchase it (no other branch has mentioned it). Ive found no other information on it.

    Anybody heard anything about this? Sounds like BS to me.

    Edit: dunno why I put a space in blueberry..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.


  2. Yea I got a email from the CMC saying they are pulling it and not to eat it.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mattborn00 View Post
    Yea I got a email from the CMC saying they are pulling it and not to eat it.
    Stupid lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  4. Yea there saying if we eat it we will pop for weed

  5. Weird.... subbed for more info, as I eat the sh!t out of chobani yogurt.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  6. How stupid! It only applies to this new "blueberry power" flavor they have which has hemp hearts and chia seeds in it.http://chobani.com/who-we-are/news/2...n-to-spoon-in/

    Government sure can be silly.

  7. This is a very ignorant claim. First of all hemp is not marijuana. Another thing, there is not any thc inside the seeds or inside the plant for that matter. Thc is formed on the outside of a plant in the form of resin. This is about as stupid as the sienfeld episode where poppy seeds would do the same thing.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    This is a very ignorant claim. First of all hemp is not marijuana. Another thing, there is not any thc inside the seeds or inside the plant for that matter. Thc is formed on the outside of a plant in the form of resin. This is about as stupid as the sienfeld episode where poppy seeds would do the same thing.
    Not necessarily... Poppy seeds absolutely can cause a positve test as they contain opiates(you have to eat a lot though). But there is opiates present- you can even make strong morphine tea from poppy seeds(need like a half pound seeds though).

  9. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Not necessarily... Poppy seeds absolutely can cause a positve test as they contain opiates(you have to eat a lot though). But there is opiates present- you can even make strong morphine tea from poppy seeds(need like a half pound seeds though).
    Thats still on the extreme side. Tell you what, i'll get the seeds and you make us some tea, then we will know for sure. You can also eat a lb of hemp seeds and see how you feel. Not high i'll bet. Haha.

  10. Yea, I dont support this claim having used Hemp seeds regularly for 3 years now and been tested quite often through NCAA, and for jobs and never had a positive test. Would be shocked to hear more on these claims in upcoming news, but probably just a misconception, I HOPE lol
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/

  11. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Thats still on the extreme side. Tell you what, i'll get the seeds and you make us some tea, then we will know for sure. You can also eat a lb of hemp seeds and see how you feel. Not high i'll bet. Haha.
    Sounds good, lol. I'm with ya on the hemp hearts, I can not imagine a scenario where eating a teaspoon or two (or any amount really) in some yogurt could cause a flag for thc- pretty ridiculous concept.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Not necessarily... Poppy seeds absolutely can cause a positve test as they contain opiates(you have to eat a lot though). But there is opiates present- you can even make strong morphine tea from poppy seeds(need like a half pound seeds though).
    Trace amounts of opiates can be seen with normal amounts ingested as well. It just depends on how your job, PO or testing entity wants to deal with you.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    Trace amounts of opiates can be seen with normal amounts ingested as well. It just depends on how your job, PO or testing entity wants to deal with you.
    If we're talking DoD drug testing, as in my OP, then they do have cutoffs for each panel. I guess the issue is knowing if my poppy seed laced Chobani Blueberry yogurt exceeds those cutoffs.

    I'm still gonna eat my damn yogurt.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    If we're talking DoD drug testing, as in my OP, then they do have cutoffs for each panel. I guess the issue is knowing if my poppy seed laced Chobani Blueberry yogurt exceeds those cutoffs.

    I'm still gonna eat my damn yogurt.
    That one is especially delicious.... although Chobani has been getting runny lately, not as thick as it once was which makes me sad

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    That one is especially delicious.... although Chobani has been getting runny lately, not as thick as it once was which makes me sad
    Cabot Vanilla Bean....tastes just like vanilla ice cream. You won't regret it.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Cabot Vanilla Bean....tastes just like vanilla ice cream. You won't regret it.
    Greek yogurt? Where you find that goodness at?!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    Greek yogurt? Where you find that goodness at?!
    Any grocery store not on base lol In a big container
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  18. This stuff tastes amazing. No I'm surprised by the sign it's a little interesting. I think this stuff is great and is full of protein which we all need. Not sure what the problem is? I think you should look into this.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    This stuff tastes amazing. No I'm surprised by the sign it's a little interesting. I think this stuff is great and is full of protein which we all need. Not sure what the problem is? I think you should look into this.
    What are you talking about? I stated in the OP that the Air Force is urging members to not consume Blueberry Chobani because of hemp seeds/THC...that's what the problem is.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    What are you talking about? I stated in the OP that the Air Force is urging members to not consume Blueberry Chobani because of hemp seeds/THC...that's what the problem is.
    Lmao... Anavar
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M5 blues
    By milwood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-25-2004, 06:52 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2004, 02:00 PM
  3. Post Cycle Blues
    By young in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-08-2004, 07:21 PM
  4. Blue winny tabs?
    By goldylight in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-04-2003, 06:44 PM
  5. Yogurt May Help Burn Body Fat
    By bachovas in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 01:31 AM
Log in
Log in