Weird effects, possibly from Dermacrine.

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
I'm honestly a little freaked out and and I'm only implying these effects are coming from the Dermacrine because I didn't notice them until I started using it. I started on Thursday 15 and I noticed the effects on Saturday 17, I since then stopped using it. I'm 21 and I wake up feeling tired and drunk, no matter how much sleep I get I have this foggy groggy feeling. I've also been getting a little bit of anxiety and nervousness. My morning wood is not anywhere where it used to be 2 weeks ago. My boners are weaker and its just harder to get it up, like I feel disconnected or something. I just feel down in general and its very weird. If someone has any idea what's going on or has any input on the matter I would appreciate it greatly, thanks.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
Stop using the product. It contains both DHEA and pregnenolone. You may be sensitive to the exogenous application of either of these hormones. If it's related to the product, I suspect the sides would reside fairly quickly.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Highly estro sensitive? High e without a proportional increase in test could diminish sex drive/performance and cause anxiety.

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
Yeah I did, should I get something like Erase or Formasurge though?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you can try either and judge if it is helping. It could also be coincidental (stress or something else causing it).
And hes back again :D

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I get this too. Im only 32... Maybe i need to be older?
Bad sleep, paranoid, groggy, headaches.
Felt ok as if absorbed day 1 but got worse overnight.

Half a bottle for sale!

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, the main reason I like derm is if applied in the evening I am guaranteed a great night of sleep.