Caffeine deadly? What does it mean for energy supps?

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Watching the news today and there seems to be some studies suggesting that more than four cups of coffee per day, for young adults, can lead to an early death!

So what does it mean for energy supplements which contain more than the equivalent of 2-3 cups of coffee? If the studies are correct, does it mean that some of us are at risk?

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Guess I should be dying soon... YOLO broseph!

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
Don't say that man! You're not going to die soon! LOL!

In about one year from now they'll be talking again about the benefits of caffeine... Just sayin'!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Watching the news today and there seems to be some studies suggesting that more than four cups of coffee per day, for young adults, can lead to an early death!

So what does it mean for energy supplements which contain more than the equivalent of 2-3 cups of coffee? If the studies are correct, does it mean that some of us are at risk?
This isn't news they've been saying this for quite some time. 300 mg is the recommended limit. I actually just quit caffeine today. My adrenal need a break and it makes my acid reflux go nuts

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
took 600mg for 4.5years, few months ago cut it back to 400. WIll prob cut it back to 200, then evenually get off, its just a mental thing now.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Had caffeine today ****..I felt so pissy. WTF I couldn't even go a few days