How many whole eggs would yous eat daily???

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
How many whole eggs including the yolk would u recommend to eat in one day???

Math33

Math33

Awards
Depends on how you set your diet and whats your goal... Personnaly i eat 4-5 eggs every morning with multiple things

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
I just try to keep my protein high in everything I eat, but I've just heard eating to many whole eggs each day is bad for your body

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
Depends on your goals,diet plan. I usually eat 6 cooked,and 2-4 more raw mixed in my protein shakes. The whole eggs and cholesterol myth is just that...a myth ;) Whole eggs are the perfect food for building muscle and good health in general. Even better if you can get fertilized free range.

D3platinum

D3platinum

Awards
I just try to keep my protein high in everything I eat, but I've just heard eating to many whole eggs each day is bad for your body
It's because of the high cholesterol content. Eggs seem to be a fave esp in the morning time

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
The whole egg cholesterol myth was started by the cereal companies,Kelloggs ;) Dietary cholesterol has no effect on your lipid profile.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is a specific group of individuals who dietary cholesterol WILL negatively effect but for the general population, it shouldn't be a concern. Enjoy your eggs

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
there is a specific group of individuals who dietary cholesterol WILL negatively effect but for the general population, it shouldn't be a concern. Enjoy your eggs
True. I should have been more specific. Genetic predisposed individuals should watch their dietary cholesterol. Glad I'm not in that minority!

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
Thanks for the info. So eating between 4 to 6 eggs a day should be perfectly fine for my high protein diet yeah???

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
Thanks for the info. So eating between 4 to 6 eggs a day should be perfectly fine for my high protein diet yeah???
That will add 24-36 extra grams (6per egg) to your diet in a highly absorbable form of protein ,plus some good essential fatty acids,DHA and choline for the brain also ;)

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
It's says on the box that each egg has 12g of protein in it. Where did the 6g come from?

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Most eggs are 6 broteins. Looks like you struck gold.

D3platinum

D3platinum

Awards
True. I should have been more specific. Genetic predisposed individuals should watch their dietary cholesterol. Glad I'm not in that minority!

Indeed I know about it since I have had family members that had these probs on Dad's side, so I know about the history but I guess chow away if you want to. Problem though, is the salt usage with them, they sprayed like no other. Not so much my immediate family just in general it's been the case. If you're good then blast away and get them eggs in. I have to use moderation though as I'm predisposed to cholesterol, although my health is okay still a concern.

Math33

Math33

Awards
12g proteins eggs? yeah i saw some of these me too........ In my dreams

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
It's says on the box that each egg has 12g of protein in it. Where did the 6g come from?
I think you'll find that what you are seeing is each serving, which on most nutritional labels here is for 2 eggs.

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
I think you'll find that what you are seeing is each serving, which on most nutritional labels here is for 2 eggs.
Ha you could actually be right on this one, I haven't looked that much detail in to it

Naturalhulk

Naturalhulk

Awards
8 eggs for Breakfast only 2 of them Yolks!
150g Sweet Potato
1 Apple
Breakfast of champions. Can't go wrong champ!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I eat four to five eggs a day three days per week. I take a few days off because of the high cholesterol content. I really try to eat them in the morning when I can it works better for my body. I really enjoy them.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that depends on how much Isotean ive had on any given day.. :mischievous:

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
4-5 whole eggs everyday.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
4-7
I work with a guy who has chickens. I get big beautiful brown fresh eggs for 1.25 a dozen.
Sometimes he's out and I get 7.5 dozen from Sam's club for 10 bucks.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
4-6. I also have a friend that raises chickens. He gives them to me almost faster than i can eat them. Its a nice prob to have.