Does it matter how many times and when you eat per day?
- 08-05-2013, 03:06 PM
- 08-05-2013, 05:23 PM
- 08-05-2013, 10:13 PM
08-05-2013, 10:31 PM
If your going to follow IF I would suggest scheduling your workout during your eating window . This way IMO you get the most from your post workout meal.
"Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
08-06-2013, 10:50 AM
08-06-2013, 06:58 PM
08-08-2013, 10:18 AM
So the insulin response from downing 120 or so carbs in one post workout meal won't affect me negatively?
08-08-2013, 11:17 AM
08-08-2013, 02:02 PM
I've followed so many protocols in terms of meal frequency and macro composition, the most recent being a 21 hour fat, and guess what I've learned...it all comes down to the kcals and the macros.
08-10-2013, 06:36 PM
If you can fit a full days macros in to one meal or small window, more power to you. And it's no wonder virtually any protocol works. I'm assuming you are talking about bulking. You are missing the protein synthesis best practice boat but this discussion has already been beaten to death around here though.
08-15-2013, 11:14 AM
So, could I eat a pound of 90/10 ground beef and day as part of my IF diet? I see it has 100% of your saturated fat and 100% of your cholesterol for the day...
08-15-2013, 09:47 PM
08-15-2013, 09:50 PM
08-16-2013, 06:06 AM
08-16-2013, 09:53 AM
08-16-2013, 10:25 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By NADDANME in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-21-2011, 04:38 PM
- By delsolrob in forum SupplementsReplies: 45Last Post: 01-19-2009, 03:30 AM
- By SoCo4Fun in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2008, 08:10 PM
- By warvictim in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2008, 01:50 AM
- By macedaddy in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 144Last Post: 12-27-2007, 02:15 PM