out with the old, in with the tastey

S

sinkheadhxc

Awards
I recently started a "bulk" and have basically been eating the same crap I ate on a cut, just more carbs and more quantity.

well i'm bored of the same old meat/potatoes/greens bs and want to do something similar to what I did my previous bulk.... MEXICAN. high carbs, high protein, high fats.... it can't be beat and it tastes like gods farts (a good thing).

my dilemma lies in micronutrients. potatoes can be used in some Mexican dishes but i'll already be pounding rice and tortillas. beans, peppers, onions, tomatoes, avocado, and many more will be included of course.... but what vegetables are GOOD in Mexican dishes that come close to living up to the quality of broccoli, spinach, asparagus, etc?

I like to keep cooking simple (throw a bunch of **** in a crock pot/simmer in a skillet, wait, consume). if anyone has any ideas of nutrient dense ingredients I can just pop into my pot of ridiculousness, I will really appreciate the help.

Thanks!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i wouldnt worry too much about it during a bulk because you will be getting tons of extra calories and plenty of fiber from beans. and you already mentioned good options

u can add brocoli and asparagus btw. im not a an of spinach though

S

sinkheadhxc

Awards
ya very true. I use the almighty triad too so i'm probably overloaded with bs.