Allergies

pixiethree

pixiethree

Awards
Hi everyone,

I have a client who has an allergy to seafood and reacts badly to all whey protein products.

She can't supplement with fish oil tablets or eat seafood so wondering how she could get her omega 3 fatty acids?

No being able to eat fish or supplement with protein makes it incredibly hard to mix up her diet -

Does anyone have any suggestions :)

Thanks in advance.

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Muscle Meds carnivor for protein and flax seed for omega 3?

pixiethree

pixiethree

Awards
Ill check out the carnivore.

What are some ways I get the flax into your diet? I put it in protein shakes but not sure how else I would?

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
I've used it as I would fish oil. You can take it as pill or simply add it to the shakes.

The carnover is good. It's foamy. But it's beef isolate protein so a couple of my friends with issues with whey take it with no problem.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
she is allergic to all fish? Sure it isnt just shellfish?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Flax seed oil would be my best guess too. I think she will react well to this. And you can also cook with it. Similar to coconut oil. Or mct oil. Carnivore is a good product but it's a little pricey.

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Pricey is true. I just recommend that one bc if you can eat steak you can take it lmao

But hemp protein maybe something else to look at although its not great in my opinion

pixiethree

pixiethree

Awards
Flax seed oil would be my best guess too. I think she will react well to this. And you can also cook with it. Similar to coconut oil. Or mct oil. Carnivore is a good product but it's a little pricey.
Wouldn't the heat damage this oil?