Tyoe of foods

1. Tyoe of foods

Im 6 ft tall 192 pounds. I have been eating unhealthy lately and drinking a lot of pop. I need to get back on track. I use to be slim/skinny looking. Any suggestions of a diet. I just want a lean toned body. With 6 pack abs. Do not want a body building body. I uploaded pics of what I want to look like. And what I look like.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

2. penis and meth? Or better yet , subway!

3. Stop eating/drinking like you are.You know what unhealthy is so start eating healthy.
    •   

4. There are plenty of diets out there to get you max results and I think you should consider running some sort of stack to compliment your workouts. There are plenty of good products to use but I would recommend DAA and ErasePro

5. Supplements are the last thing needing consideration, inform yourself on better dieting and simple exercise routines.....

6. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    There are plenty of diets out there to get you max results and I think you should consider running some sort of stack to compliment your workouts. There are plenty of good products to use but I would recommend DAA and ErasePro
    You really are an idiot. I doubt I will ever buy anything from muscle gauge nutrition just because of the way you represent them on here.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

7. ^^ whoa! What just happened there? This thread is now gettin interesting!

8. I find it a little weird that you have so many pictures of people you most likely do not know at your disposal. One picture would have sufficed
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

9. This dude is a dam jackass. He is almost as bad as that "healthychaser" kid who wants to know if 10lb curls will make him jacked.

10. Just waiting to hear that the OP is trying to look like an underwear model to "get in shape to join the military".

11. Its a nice thread and i really like it. I am completely agreed with this statement that it is good to stop eating or drinking anything. We know that what is good or healthy for us so we should eat healthy food only.
    Vernon Hills Fitness

Similar Forum Threads

1. does anyone have a list of foods that lower/control E2
    By rockstar6181 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 10:24 PM
  2. Glycemic Index of Foods link to chart
    By meowmeow in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2005, 06:53 PM
  3. Great Site for Macronutrient Profiles of Foods!
    By stryder in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 01:12 PM
  4. SAVALOT tons of food for cheap
    By bigmark1972 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 10:18 PM
  5. The Importance of Food Enzymes
    By quasar in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 05:59 PM