Can you drink a protien shake as a meal and not workout?
- 07-16-2013, 01:22 PM
- 07-16-2013, 02:00 PM
No you don't need to work out and you only get fat if you take in more calories then you expend."Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
- 07-17-2013, 09:15 PM
Drinking protein doesn't replace a meal it is just a supplement. It really is not good for a sub. I think you should consider a weight gainer shake instead.
07-17-2013, 09:22 PM
These redundant threads are getting old......are you even informing yourself on nutrition with the amount of info on here?
LG Sciences forum representative
07-17-2013, 09:23 PM
You absolutely can.
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
07-18-2013, 12:06 AM
youre already fat...
it will probly help you lose weight beause protein shakes are typically pretty low cal. all boils down to cals in vs cals out
07-21-2013, 01:28 AM
I drink protein shake after or before any workout but i never skipped my meal for protein shake specially when i don't do exercise. Protein shake is good for energy but we can't drink it as a part of meal.
Vernon Hills Fitness
07-21-2013, 01:55 AM
07-21-2013, 09:15 AM
In Soviet Russia protein drink drinks you.
"Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
07-21-2013, 09:22 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mass Monkey in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 23Last Post: 04-19-2013, 01:53 AM
- By DerickVonD in forum BulkingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2009, 02:01 AM
- By biggs14 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-24-2008, 08:00 PM
- By Beefy6969 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 07-21-2003, 03:14 PM
- By Judo Tom in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2003, 03:48 PM