Can you drink a protien shake as a meal and not workout?

1. Can you drink a protien shake as a meal and not workout?

Yesterday i bought syntha 6 vanilla flavor i drank this for breakfast is this okay? Or do you NEED to workout? Will i get fat?

2. No you don't need to work out and you only get fat if you take in more calories then you expend.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

3. Drinking protein doesn't replace a meal it is just a supplement. It really is not good for a sub. I think you should consider a weight gainer shake instead.
    •   

4. These redundant threads are getting old......are you even informing yourself on nutrition with the amount of info on here?

5. You absolutely can.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

6. youre already fat...

it will probly help you lose weight beause protein shakes are typically pretty low cal. all boils down to cals in vs cals out

7. I drink protein shake after or before any workout but i never skipped my meal for protein shake specially when i don't do exercise. Protein shake is good for energy but we can't drink it as a part of meal.
    Vernon Hills Fitness

8. Quote Originally Posted by Denzel4 View Post
    I drink protein shake after or before any workout but i never skipped my meal for protein shake specially when i don't do exercise. Protein shake is good for energy but we can't drink it as a part of meal.
    huh?

9. In Soviet Russia protein drink drinks you.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

10. Quote Originally Posted by healthychaser View Post
    Yesterday i bought syntha 6 vanilla flavor i drank this for breakfast is this okay? Or do you NEED to workout? Will i get fat?
    It's better than that fast good hamburger you created a thread about.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 01:53 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 02:01 AM
  3. mass fx.. can you drink on it???
    By biggs14 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 08:00 PM
  4. All you can eat buffet counts as multiple meals?
    By Beefy6969 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 03:14 PM
  5. where can you order custom protien mixes
    By Judo Tom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 03:48 PM