Modified Paleo plan and energy
- 07-10-2013, 03:10 PM
- 07-10-2013, 07:33 PM
- 07-11-2013, 12:26 PM
I know all about refeeds but when the time comes(or I think it comes)I cant bring myself to eat a ton of cho.
Hence I find it better to get a macro that works for me on a day by day basis.
There's enough stress in life let alone having to worry about when to reefed,or actually waiting for that day when its 4days away.
Not waiting for bady to switch to using fat for energy and feeling worse then I do now and screwing up work or being more miserable working as it is.
Upping cho alittle more each day is helping slightly,thinking 100-150 might be my sweet spot.?
07-11-2013, 07:22 PM
I'm excited to reverse diet into my off season this year... slowly adding 5-10g carbs and 1-3g fat each week to slowly up my total calories. Stay lean or die trying
Always willing to learn :D
07-14-2013, 09:47 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By metroba in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-28-2007, 10:45 PM
- By Colorado S14 in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 01-20-2007, 09:33 PM
- By Tie in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2007, 05:40 AM
- By Beau in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2006, 01:55 PM
- By aspire210 in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 04-06-2006, 04:27 PM