Modified Paleo plan and energy - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Modified Paleo plan and energy

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    Everyone's different but once your body adjusts fats a much more steady energy source then carbs. I've done <25g for 6 months first month was hella after that there was a lot more energy.

The body can adjust to what it's given, if you go prolonged period w/o carbs you'll get used to it. But to each their own.
    For 2 plus months I was doing under 30 grams of carbs a day with refeeds every 5-7 days. Wasn't bad at all.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    For 2 plus months I was doing under 30 grams of carbs a day with refeeds every 5-7 days. Wasn't bad at all.
    Yea, as I learn more and more about nutrition I realize that refeeds are a must. Especially since going through my first show prep.
    Always willing to learn :D
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

I know all about refeeds but when the time comes(or I think it comes)I cant bring myself to eat a ton of cho.

Hence I find it better to get a macro that works for me on a day by day basis.
    There's enough stress in life let alone having to worry about when to reefed,or actually waiting for that day when its 4days away.

Not waiting for bady to switch to using fat for energy and feeling worse then I do now and screwing up work or being more miserable working as it is.
    Upping cho alittle more each day is helping slightly,thinking 100-150 might be my sweet spot.?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm excited to reverse diet into my off season this year... slowly adding 5-10g carbs and 1-3g fat each week to slowly up my total calories. Stay lean or die trying
    Always willing to learn :D
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 67nova View Post
    I know all about refeeds but when the time comes(or I think it comes)I cant bring myself to eat a ton of cho.

Hence I find it better to get a macro that works for me on a day by day basis.
    There's enough stress in life let alone having to worry about when to reefed,or actually waiting for that day when its 4days away.

Not waiting for bady to switch to using fat for energy and feeling worse then I do now and screwing up work or being more miserable working as it is.
    Upping cho alittle more each day is helping slightly,thinking 100-150 might be my sweet spot.?
    yes, keeping under 200g.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Reduce XT and Energy Drinks
    By metroba in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 11:45 PM
  2. Rate my WL plan, and suppliments.
    By Colorado S14 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 10:33 PM
  3. Late night PWO nutrition and energy kick
    By Tie in forum Supplements