High Blood Pressure Issue

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.21%

Angry High Blood Pressure Issue

Sup guys, not new to the site but actually registered today because bb.com has gotten a little to uhh censored for me. Anyway, my blood pressure is 150/80. This is the second appointment btw (5 days apart). I cut out a lot of salts from my diet to the point where I am eating unseasoned steak and chicken. I am eating more greens and fruits, especially those high in Potassium. My diet looks like this on an ideal day.

1- Whole Eggs and Whites, Oatmeal, banana and a coffee.
    2- Either a chicken breast sub with lettuce and tomato or a casein shake and banana.
    3- Steak or chicken, Potato or corn, and plain spinach or broccoli
    4- Post workout 2 scoops weigh, 2 scoops dextrose
    5- Steak and some other veggie and 2 bananas

So idk if im eating wrong... or I smoke like 2 cigarettes a day when my friends come over (if they don't I dont smoke) I used to smoke but quit kinda.
    Another thing I was on vacation in Aruba three weeks ago and had a 12 hour binge on white... dont know if this would still effect me.
    Lastly I am on Ostarine, only thing I ever took outside the natural realm. Been on for a while now, but really noticed no sides at all....maybe lethargy.
    Btw I don't do cardio per say but I train very intense towards the end of the workout, drop sets, super sets, and rest pause for example. I'm always drenched in sweat. Help me.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

how much sodium and potassium are you taking in?
    how much water are you drinking?
    do you do cardio?
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    Sup guys, not new to the site but actually registered today because bb.com has gotten a little to uhh censored for me. Anyway, my blood pressure is 150/80. This is the second appointment btw (5 days apart). I cut out a lot of salts from my diet to the point where I am eating unseasoned steak and chicken. I am eating more greens and fruits, especially those high in Potassium. My diet looks like this on an ideal day.

1- Whole Eggs and Whites, Oatmeal, banana and a coffee.
    2- Either a chicken breast sub with lettuce and tomato or a casein shake and banana.
    3- Steak or chicken, Potato or corn, and plain spinach or broccoli
    4- Post workout 2 scoops weigh, 2 scoops dextrose
    5- Steak and some other veggie and 2 bananas

So idk if im eating wrong... or I smoke like 2 cigarettes a day when my friends come over (if they don't I dont smoke) I used to smoke but quit kinda.
    Another thing I was on vacation in Aruba three weeks ago and had a 12 hour binge on white... dont know if this would still effect me.
    Lastly I am on Ostarine, only thing I ever took outside the natural realm. Been on for a while now, but really noticed no sides at all....maybe lethargy.
    Btw I don't do cardio per say but I train very intense towards the end of the workout, drop sets, super sets, and rest pause for example. I'm always drenched in sweat. Help me.
    Not sure if you're using any pwo's but I'm stim sensitive and certain PWOs raise my BP well past the point of their physical effectiveness wearing off. So Consider that. I'd cut the smoking out all together. It can only help and if its effecting your BP then you'll know within a few days of testing. Your diet doesn't look poor enough to be raising you BP. I would cut out all the bad things for awhile. Eating no salt is alot less affective when you're partying blowin lines like that. Even if it was only a one time vacation thing, the fact that you're mentioning it leads me to think you party a bit. Hows your drinking? Family history of heart issues?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.13%

Thanks for this wonderful information about high blood pressure problem. Its a common issue and many people have this problem. To prevent from high blood pressure it is good to eat well and healthy food only and drink green tea because it helps in reducing high blood pressure. Fruits are also good.
    Vernon Hills Fitness
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.12%

If you want to lower blood pressure then you need to:
    Eat more saturated fats.
    Stop cutting salt out of your diet.
    No carbs, especially sugar, or maybe even fasting from food completely for a day or two.
    No stimulants.
    Get a full nights of uninterrupted sleep.
    Stop smoking.

Similar Forum Threads

1. High blood pressure from PH'S
    By ketchup head in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 12:09 AM
  2. High Blood Pressure
    By E-Swift25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-13-2005, 10:24 AM
  3. High Blood Pressure
    By Chemist63 in forum Anabolics