Chicken or Beef?
- 06-19-2013, 11:50 PM
- 06-20-2013, 01:45 AM
Beef for flavor hands down. I actually prefer steak in the morning. It sits better in my stomach in the AM for some reason and gives me a good solid energy base to start the day off. Nothing like a NY strip and eggs with some Kim chi and Greek yogurt for breakfast. Makes me feel like I could kick my feet through the floorboards and flinstone it to work!
- 06-20-2013, 09:55 AM
06-20-2013, 07:05 PM
More ways to cook beef = more recipes. Plus you can undercook it and not have to worry about it.
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
06-21-2013, 03:06 AM
Lamb. Not one of the options but I prefer it.
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
06-26-2013, 12:54 AM
06-26-2013, 01:22 AM
Definitely a beef guy! Chicken is good when I'm cutting but I could eat a steak every single day and I'd love life!
2013 NPC Arizona Open - 2nd Place Men's Physique Class A
Time to get ready to hit the national stage!
06-26-2013, 02:43 AM
This thread is making me hungry. For some reason I like chicken more often, but I do love some nice beef in hamburger or steak form once a week at least. Damn I want some beef now.
06-26-2013, 03:24 AM
06-26-2013, 03:29 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By FilipeBR in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 17Last Post: 02-22-2010, 01:16 PM
- By mightymike in forum RecipesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2009, 03:07 PM
- By mfbb in forum RecipesReplies: 7Last Post: 12-30-2007, 08:44 PM
- By zachs in forum RecipesReplies: 13Last Post: 07-17-2007, 02:31 PM
- By homer55 in forum RecipesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2006, 01:23 AM