Need help with fathers test level
- 06-08-2013, 08:30 PM
- 06-09-2013, 10:48 AM
06-10-2013, 09:37 AM
What are you asking regarding a 42 year old man with test levels in the 800's? Are you asking how much testosterone he's been injecting? Or are you asking where he's buying it?
06-10-2013, 09:43 AM
Was just wondering how are his levels . His doctor didn't really help him much . And wanted to know if there low? High? Or r they fine? Thank you for the help
06-11-2013, 01:10 PM
I don't know where the free and bioavailable test levels fall into right now without looking up reference ranges, but total levels are fine. As long as he's not having problems that can be attributed to hormones I'd say he's good to go.
06-11-2013, 01:13 PM
Ty for the help so his test level are fine for his age? I've done a little research my self free test looks low is that a problem?
Similar Forum Threads
- By dice404 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-17-2008, 10:57 PM
- By dynomite in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 02-02-2007, 08:43 PM
- By Yetul09 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2006, 06:17 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2006, 10:29 PM
- By sikdogg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2003, 04:14 PM