Hi everyone! I just had my hormones tested because I plan to start finasteride for hair loss, but some levels seem a bit off to me. All are within "normal" range except SHBG, which is higher than normal for a man (69.5). I will post all numbers but first, some info about me when this test was performed:

-29 year-old male
-5'10", 185-190 lbs.
-High-protein, medium fat, medium carb diet
-Been lifting for 10 years, as well as other sports
-Reasonably high muscle content
-Body fat is average-low
-Formerly obese (my whole childhood, peaking when I was 16 years old and 5'8", 260 lbs...lost 100 lbs in the 11 months after that)
-It was a blood test
-Performed on a Saturday morning after breakfast
-Did weight training, cardio, and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (if you don't know what it is, it's pretty much wrestling)
-Had maybe 4 or 5 drinks the night before
-Felt a bit dehydrated that morning
-Had finished a 7-week run of Anabeta Elite three weeks before the test was performed (Anacyclus Extract, Forskolin, 7-KETO) and took L-dopa 5 nights per week on that run
-Supplements I took the morning of the test were: Fish oil (10 pills for 3 grams of DHA/EPA), cissus extract (1.6 grams of Supercissus Rx), multivitamin and b-complex (Costco brand)

OK here are my test results:

Albumin-4.8 g/dL
Testosterone- 462 ng/dL
SHBG- 69.5 nmol/L
Bioavailable Testosterone- 143 ng/dL
Free Testosterone (Calc)- 5.49 ng/dL
Estradiol (E2)- 34.7 pg/mL
DHT- 380 pg/mL

All levels aside from SHBG are within normal range, but free test/bioavailable test are at the lower end of normal and Estradiol is right at the upper limit of normal (normal is reported as not detectable - 39.8 and I am 34.7). SHBG is much higher than it should be (like 30% higher than the top of normal male range, and into the female range). I don't know what Albumin is, but it is near the upper range of normal.

Does it look like I have anything to worry about?
Is my SHBG level concerning?
Is my Estradiol level concerning?
Does it seem like starting finasteride is advisable with these levels?

Thanks a lot everyone!

Best,
Tyler