Drinking clean?

TimmyWazza

TimmyWazza

Awards
I've been sticking to nothing but water and I'm craving something else but don't want any soft drinks. What's good without straying from the clean way of life? Haha

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Add some lemon to your water is the natural way. Less natural but still 0 calories is to use a sweetener/flavor shot. I have been using Mio or Crystal light liquid shots on occasion, no aspartame and is a nice change

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
uhhhh milk, orange juice, apple juice, pom-grape juice, cran-grape juice, tea (the real **** that you put in boiling water not bottled tea), that type of ****

or get a juicer and make your own drinks. its almost impossible to make a crappy drink if you only mix tropical fruits

or you can br fukin crazy like my mom and juice a bunch of vegetables. she juiced ginger root in her vegetable mix once, it was gross

TimmyWazza

TimmyWazza

Awards
Lemon wedges is a pretty sweet idea lime would probably work as well. I haven't been drinking store bought juices and stuff like that cos it had a **** load of added sugars and can be just as unhealthy as soft drinks. A juicer is a good idea though.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
im not 100% sure on this one, but i think the simply juices dont add any sugar. the expensive ones called simply apple, or simply orange

TimmyWazza

TimmyWazza

Awards
im not 100% sure on this one, but i think the simply juices dont add any sugar. the expensive ones called simply apple, or simply orange
Ahh sweet I'll have to check em out cheers

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
v8 for life.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Maybe look into Kombucha?(fermented tea)

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
unsweetened tea, sugar free koolaid, the occasional all natural fruit juice no sugar added, milk if your not lactose intolerant, almond milk if you are