- 05-29-2013, 11:49 PM
Okay, so before I go on to my problem, if you get grossed out easy. Stop reading, but how many times is it normal to poop? Usually once a day? Cause I think my digestion isn't proper. I go like one time every 2-3 days and its not much. I eat my dietary fiber, make sure of it. What do I need to do?
- 05-30-2013, 10:15 AM
05-30-2013, 08:22 PM
How much water are you drinking?
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
05-31-2013, 04:14 PM
Some kids in my phys ed class were talking about how they sht about TWICE A WEEK!! O...M...G!!!!
I go at least 3-4 times a day!!
05-31-2013, 05:31 PM
06-01-2013, 05:58 AM
06-04-2013, 01:26 PM
"Normal" for me is anywhere between 4-8 times in a 24hr period, but I have Crohn's disease. What was your "normal" before? And what's different from then til now? Diet? Sleep? Training? Stress?
06-04-2013, 01:28 PM
06-05-2013, 12:26 AM
Dehydration causes constipation as well as certain medications. Those would be my two first culprits if your diet isn't the issue. If you drink at least a gallon a day and aren't medicated I'd consider seeing a doc. I typically drop 3-4 bombs on average every day. I can't imagine even going a day without crapping
06-05-2013, 06:43 AM
06-05-2013, 01:20 PM
06-05-2013, 01:55 PM
06-07-2013, 12:51 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Number 5 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 08-16-2012, 11:53 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 08-14-2004, 03:00 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2004, 04:02 AM
- By cpa5oh in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-23-2004, 10:42 AM
- By Jcc in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 08-15-2003, 11:35 AM