Digestion

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Okay, so before I go on to my problem, if you get grossed out easy. Stop reading, but how many times is it normal to poop? Usually once a day? Cause I think my digestion isn't proper. I go like one time every 2-3 days and its not much. I eat my dietary fiber, make sure of it. What do I need to do?

michelle82

Awards
Okay, so before I go on to my problem, if you get grossed out easy. Stop reading, but how many times is it normal to poop? Usually once a day? Cause I think my digestion isn't proper. I go like one time every 2-3 days and its not much. I eat my dietary fiber, make sure of it. What do I need to do?
Regarding how many times is it normal to go to the bathroom varies from person to person. It's kind of hard to put a specific number on what would be normal. What is normal for me might not be normal for you and/or vice versa. I have to say I've been in your same boat in the past. There was no amount of fiber or water that could help me have normal bowel movements daily. Eating 6 meals a day and having bowel movements twice a week wasn't normal. I was starting to feel sick and extremely bloated. Someone recommended me a powder called natural calm. It's magnesium powder. You buy it on amazon. You can find it with flavor or without flavor. It's very healthy since there's no crazy stuff in it. It's sweetened with stevia. You basically will have one tablespoon of this powder every night before bed dissolve it in a cup of warm water and drink it as a tea. You have to watch out it fizzes so don't fill up the cup just pour a bit of hot water, drop the tablespoon of powder, let it fizz and add more water. It taste really good and I promise you, you'll start having bowel movements every single morning. You'll start going to the bathroom in a regular basis. Don't have more than a tablespoon. Magnesium in larger dose is a potent laxative. One tablespoon is enough for every one. Try it and you'll see a huge difference. It's like $20 for a big bottle that will last you a while. It's called natural calm. You'll also enjoy all the benefits magnesium offers, like having really good night sleep, feeling relaxed and dealing better with stress. You can find all the benefits this powder offers which is amazing. We're addicted to it. Have been using it for 3 months and both hubby and I love it!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
How much water are you drinking?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Some kids in my phys ed class were talking about how they sht about TWICE A WEEK!! O...M...G!!!!
I go at least 3-4 times a day!!

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
"Normal" for me is anywhere between 4-8 times in a 24hr period, but I have Crohn's disease. What was your "normal" before? And what's different from then til now? Diet? Sleep? Training? Stress?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards

Sorry I assumed this wasn't always your normal. I you've always been like this and haven't had any health concerns then why sweat it? Have you spoken to a doc before? Bloated a lot?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Dehydration causes constipation as well as certain medications. Those would be my two first culprits if your diet isn't the issue. If you drink at least a gallon a day and aren't medicated I'd consider seeing a doc. I typically drop 3-4 bombs on average every day. I can't imagine even going a day without crapping

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Dehydration causes constipation as well as certain medications. Those would be my two first culprits if your diet isn't the issue. If you drink at least a gallon a day and aren't medicated I'd consider seeing a doc. I typically drop 3-4 bombs on average every day. I can't imagine even going a day without crapping
And not only that, but my timing is like clockwork. Guaranteed. Nothing pisses me off like missing a sht window. It will damn near ruin a man's day

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
And not only that, but my timing is like clockwork. Guaranteed. Nothing pisses me off like missing a sht window. It will damn near ruin a man's day
Most definitely. 2 in the AM. 1 mid afternoon and an most the time a nice after dinner deuce. Makes me feel cleansed