- 05-20-2013, 06:19 AM
I went to the store tonight to make my first purchase of coconut oil. I saw a few different brands. Which one is preferred ? The LouAna was definitely the cheapest but didn't say anything about being refined, how it is processed or anything, just said pure coconut oil. Most of the other types were organic which different variations on how they were processed(expeller pressed, cold pressed etc) So which one is best ?
- 05-20-2013, 07:03 AM
05-20-2013, 07:07 AM
05-20-2013, 05:49 PM
I buy Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 15-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 2) from Amazon and with subscribe and save it's $12.73 this month.
05-22-2013, 12:06 AM
05-22-2013, 12:48 AM
05-22-2013, 01:41 AM
I have the Nutiva, I love it. I use it in my protein shakes and to cook with. Got it from Amazon as well and it came quickly. Slight coconut taste which is nice.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Leggo my Ego in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-18-2007, 12:26 AM
- By sundevil04 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-15-2006, 01:12 PM
- By sundevil04 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2006, 09:32 AM
- By Ming in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2005, 10:26 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2004, 08:16 PM