Anyone use MyOatmeal.com?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Just looking for some feedback. How are the flavors or just any experiences anyone has had. I'm pretty impressed by the flavor options they offer. I put a couple blends together, but just wanted some feedback before I placed the order. Only downside is, between the 2 mixes I made, I'm looking at $19 + $12 shipping. Its like 2lbs of Oatmeal I guess. Ouch.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PM The Solution. I know he has used them before and loves them. I really want to place an order, but cannot justify spending that much on oatmeal.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For all of you guys that are oatmeal fans, you may really enjoy this site or look into it for the future:

MyOatmeal.com - Customized oatmeal

Pretty much you make your oatmeal blend and you can select flavorings and mix-ins for sweetner, fruits etc.

Kind of like True Protein and how they do their flavoring for their protein, but this is for oatmeal. they have a 48 hour discount where they will give you free of charge you just pay for shipping due to it being new and looking for feedback (if you write a small review). So this may be right up some of your alley... Just tossing it out there.

I went with the Snickerdoodle Flavor
PB Lean (Like Pb2)
Surcalose (Splenda)
and Blueberries (fruit mix in)

Add their facebook and they are doing giveaways for the first few days of the release... (all you pay for is shipping)

Ant from My Oatmeal even states the popular flavors:

Smores
Carrot Cake
Cake Batter
German Chocolate Cake
SnickerDoodle

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Seems like an interesting concept.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I'm going to place an order. Decided to split an order with my buddy. We both made 2 "blends". Ended up getting an $8 discount for some reason. Shipping is still $12, so I guess it kind of negates the crazy shipping cost.

I went with Smore and Blueberry Muffin.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm going to place an order. Decided to split an order with my buddy. We both made 2 "blends". Ended up getting an $8 discount for some reason. Shipping is still $12, so I guess it kind of negates the crazy shipping cost.

I went with Smore and Blueberry Muffin.
Let me know how smores is... heard its BOMB!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Just trying the Smore flavor now. It's a good flavor, definitely taste some cocoa, but I don't think I'd ever guess it's Smore. (I just noticed I'm drinking some SAN Choc Graham Cracker too... Lol). I need to try some different sweetners and oats though. I just used Sugar Cane for these 2 batches. Other one was Blueberry Muffin with Blueberries. That was quite good. I can't really say I wish I could taste the Smore and get exactly all 3 flavors. I imagine that would be completely over flavored, but I dunno. They are both solid though.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just trying the Smore flavor now. It's a good flavor, definitely taste some cocoa, but I don't think I'd ever guess it's Smore. (I just noticed I'm drinking some SAN Choc Graham Cracker too... Lol). I need to try some different sweetners and oats though. I just used Sugar Cane for these 2 batches. Other one was Blueberry Muffin with Blueberries. That was quite good. I can't really say I wish I could taste the Smore and get exactly all 3 flavors. I imagine that would be completely over flavored, but I dunno. They are both solid though.
interesting

I may go German Chocolate Cake
Carrot Cake
or Cake Batter

since Anthony Raves over those

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Tried to place an order over my phone, but ran into problems. I called the # from the site & was told they are not set up to take orders by mobile phones. : (

turff49

turff49

Awards
I just ordered 2 bags using my iPhone. Both custom made on the fly.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Just tried again using my droid, & made purchase. Looking forward to getting it.

purebred

As I have said before, I will try anything once except hard drugs and gay sex. Thanks to TheSolution and OP for your thoughts and discussion!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As I have said before, I will try anything once except hard drugs and gay sex. Thanks to TheSolution and OP for your thoughts and discussion!
That is the best statement i have ever heard LOL

turff49

turff49

Awards
I got the smores with dark raisins and brown cane sugar
Then I got the white Chocolate with Splenda and golden raisins, dark raisins and walnuts.

Both with rolled oats.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Apple SnickerDoodle that is going to be amazing.

I see we have a chocolate lover in here. White chocolate sounds interesting cant wait to hear what you say on that.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Nice. I'm not big on raisins myself, but White Chocolate oatmeal sounds interesting.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I'm thinking some protein bars with some of this may be amazing. Might have to try the Apple Snickledoodle too.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pretty much you make your oatmeal blend and you can select flavorings and mix-ins for sweetner, fruits etc.

Kind of like True Protein and how they do their flavoring for their protein, but this is for oatmeal. they have a 48 hour discount where they will give you free of charge you just pay for shipping due to it being new and looking for feedback (if you write a small review). So this may be right up some of your alley... Just tossing it out there.

I went with the Snickerdoodle Flavor
PB Lean (Like Pb2)
Surcalose (Splenda)
and Blueberries (fruit mix in)

I also just ordered

Cake Batter + Brown Sugar + PB Lean (Pb2 really)
Cookie Dough + Brown Sugar
Oatmeal Cookie + Raisins + Brown Sugar

Just made some this morning:

They are Currently Running a special Monday-Friday and giving out 10 free bags with a code (Add them to facebook) and you may be able to pay for only shipping!

Well worth it!!!

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
After seeing and tasting the quality of this stuff, I just placed an order for 2 more bags.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
After seeing and tasting the quality of this stuff, I just placed an order for 2 more bags.
Thats why i picked up 3 more yesterday.
Stuff is ON POINT.

Flavoring is insane too
Snicker Doodle i got i mix with Cinnamon Swirl whey = Mind blowing.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I'm more than happy with the white chocolate Wotan golden raisins and walnuts. And the s'mores with raisins. I need to order a few more bags too.
There serving size and quality is 10 times better than Quaker. Best I've had!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm more than happy with the white chocolate Wotan golden raisins and walnuts. And the s'mores with raisins. I need to order a few more bags too.
There serving size and quality is 10 times better than Quaker. Best I've had!
Hit up the link above and get to it!
Look for the codes today .. first 10 bags will be free with it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

PB Lean Brown Sugar Cake Batter MyOatmeal Review

Order Here:

Healthy Oatmeal | MyOatmeal.com

Taste

Honestly this is spot on. If you have ever been to cold stone creamery and got their cake batter ice cream think about this flavored into an oatmeal and then added PB Lean + Brown Sugar. This was magical to say the least. Anthony has been raving the cake batter as one of the better flavors on the line and I have to admit this struck gold.

I have had the snicker doodle and that was exceptional and I still have oatmeal cookie and cookie dough to go through, but after trying this for the first time I have to say he nailed it. If you think cake batter I have tried a few whey protein’s in my time that resemble it. Pronom by Controlled Labs and their vanilla, Scivation Whey and their vanilla. MTS whey is pretty close to a cake batter flavoring/taste, btu again the cold stone reference you go in there and its possibly one of their best bases of ice cream which this was a pretty close resemble of. The overall cake batter taste and thick consistency really blended together well and made for an amazing taste from first bite to the aftertaste it does provide.

If you do get a chance to venture into getting PB lean on its own or in your blend its very similar to PB2 and has a great enhancement of flavor not to mention the brown sugar Splenda substitute you can add (which I did) and I have to admit its not very strong, but you do get a small hint of brown sugar which compliments the cake batter and pb lean very well.

Overall I have to say Anthony did a great job and I would not hesitate to buy this combo twice

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Man, that sounds/looks really good. ^^^

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I guess i cant talk about oatmeal on here i got infracted. Ill just have to let this thread die out. My bad guys.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Brown Sugar Cookie Dough MyOatmeal

So Far I have had 2 different flavors:
SnickerDoodle PB Lean with Blueberries (My #1)
Brown Sugar PB Lean Cake Batter (My #3)

This hopped right in between at #2. I must say that the Cookie Dough is very well flavored in MyOatmeal and Anthony did a superb job of adding in the brown sugar which complimented this flavor very well. Now when you think of Cookie Dough you imagine those very chewy cookie balls you get in ice cream or small chunks of candy. What is odd is that Anthony did it in a powder form in a very good fashion, you get that small hint of after taste going down your throat with a great brown Sugar sweetener that really gives it an extra edge in the overall flavoring. I would have to say this shines greater flavor wise than the cake batter (which Anthony raved was one of the best) and is pretty close to topping snicker doodle, but I found the SnickerDoodle to just be overpowering (which I love). The Cookie Dough is not to the point where its too strong, but its very refreshing and gives you a good glimpse of candy like you can get when you get mix-ins from a ice cream shop.

Overall this takes my #2 spot and I highly rank this, being a cookie dough lover I could not pass up trying this out and Anthony did a great job in nailing the flavor

I still have Brown Sugar Oatmeal Cookie to try out and I have a feeling that will be a great flavor, so I will get to that soon!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess i cant talk about oatmeal on here i got infracted. Ill just have to let this thread die out. My bad guys.
Now you know thats not true.