- 04-29-2013, 01:20 PM
Hi, I am trying to make a new diet plan for me for cutting trying to get down to 5% body fat. At the moment I am 21 years old 6ft 1in at 210lbs with 9% body fat. I think I got my macro nutrients down but don't know much about how many micro nutrients I need. Such as how many servings of veggies and fruit I need and what type I should stay with and what to stay away from.
- 04-29-2013, 11:01 PM
I feel like you'd go nuts trying to micromanage that. If you eat a lot of fruits and veggies and take a good multi, you should be set. I eat veggies at every meal (literally every meal) and I eat fruit 2-3 times a day, but that's me. This will be an individual thing.HiTech Representative
04-30-2013, 12:57 AM
Alright thanks that's all I needed to know I was just wondering like how many servings I should have in a day.
04-30-2013, 05:48 AM
Eat a wide variety of colurful fruits and vegetables, aim for a minimum for 3 servings (about a fistful) of vegetables and 2 of fruit.
05-04-2013, 09:18 PM
05-06-2013, 09:28 AM
191lbs of lean mass! At 21!
How did you get the bf% tested?
As far as "micros" go, just take the following vitamin supps:
* Vitamin A between 50,000 and 75,000 iu/day (that's 6-9 softgels per day of most drugstore brands)
* Vitamin B12 sublingual, 5000 iu/day
* Vitamin D3 4000-5000 iu/day
These last three aren't sufficiently supplemented by a multi. Especially A and B12. Don't fall for weak-ass "B complex" vitamins with only 60 to 500 iu of B12, and make sure to get the sublingual tabs.
06-15-2013, 06:59 PM
It's really not that hard to get to 10% bf especially when you have never did bulking phase and eat pretty clean year round. Also I play rugby 6 days a week.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 251Last Post: 02-15-2011, 12:46 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:12 AM
- By lbm4life in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2002, 05:56 PM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2002, 07:53 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2002, 12:28 AM