Best suggestions for proper dieting!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Best suggestions for proper dieting!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.

Best suggestions for proper dieting!!

Im currently 5'8 at around 157 and having a problem gaining weight in the right places. Ive been downing food and finally gained a few pounds but on my stomach where i obviously dont want it. Do I need to eat something better or work out more often/heavier. Im in the gym 4-5 times a week mostly evening and completely cut out cardio and ab workouts to try and increase mass... Any suggestions is appreciatted

also should i try another cycle?

2. purebred

Post your typical diet, training program and what your goals are (lean bulk, cutting, dirty bulk, etc.)
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A list of foods wont be as helpful as calculating your total daily energy expidenture...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    Post your typical diet, training program and what your goals are (lean bulk, cutting, dirty bulk, etc.)
    Well im in the army so I have my company work outs in the morning and every evening after is when im working out. I try to stick to a strict meal plan but everyone in military knows it doesnt really happen. For breakfast i try to stick with eggs, toast, any sort of meat and milk. before lunch ill have a peanut butter sandwich with a apple..Lunch varies mostly on the run food so its dirty food but i need the calories anyway. Ill work out have a shake and a small snack shortly after before finishing with mostly some sort of grilled chicken for dinner..

Im trying to bulk up..My goal is around 165 or 170
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  143 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

So, for bulking, you know that you have to eat in a caloric surplus. Because of that, some fat gain is going to be inevitable. Unfortunately, you can't really control where your fat goes. So, you just have to decide if you want to keep bulking and eating in a surplus or if you want to start losing body fat. It's a delicate balance.
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Epolis13 View Post
    So, for bulking, you know that you have to eat in a caloric surplus. Because of that, some fat gain is going to be inevitable. Unfortunately, you can't really control where your fat goes. So, you just have to decide if you want to keep bulking and eating in a surplus or if you want to start losing body fat. It's a delicate balance.
    Agreed. I bulk up slowly till my top ABS are the only ones I see then I cut down. My guess is that's about 20% bf for me because my body stores it weird.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

Similar Forum Threads

1. GHR/ best suggestions for my dad
    By nsmoney1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 11:12 PM
  2. Best PH for Keto Diet?
    By cowboy007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 10:21 PM
  3. Suggestion for anabolic diet bulking
    By rrm in forum Bulking