Log Keto Diet+Stack- Alphamine+Compound20+Vanillean +ReduceXT

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by joh408 View Post
    You have made some great progress so far! Excited to see you keep it going and how the pulse cycle works out
    Thanks! Ya the pulse cycle will be interesting w the keto diet.

2. So everything is going great. .. weights are jumping and I feel like I keep slimming out. Also bought cycle support, modern bcaa, reduce xt, and sesamin to toss in (reduce xt in pct im thinking? Opinions here?) However I started to slowly up my carbs to about 40g per day (from 30). My rationale is sd is a carb monster and its a lot harder to add fat while taking it (from past experience). Do you guys think this 10g increase could slow my cutting progress? Also upped the pulse in week 2 to 20mg sd/30mg epi. Thanks for the advice in advance.
    •   

3. Reduce xt in pct - sure. Good addition.
    Upping carbs from 30 to 40 grams while on cycle of sd and epi - there's no issue. That's still really low and you'll still be fine cutting.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Reduce xt in pct - sure. Good addition.
    Upping carbs from 30 to 40 grams while on cycle of sd and epi - there's no issue. That's still really low and you'll still be fine cutting.
    Thanks, for the reassurance...I can't wait until I hit under 11-12% bf, then ill start to have one carb up meal per week...(cyclical keto).

I should also mention I hurt my back sleeping funny on the sofa so I haven't done cardio for about a week and have only lifted about 3 times in the past seven days. But now my back is all better so I'll be lifting 6-7 days per week and cardio 5 days per week.

5. Don't overdo it man. You need to allow for proper rest. On cycle you may be able to get away with doing that much but during pct and afterward id back off a little bit man. Recovery is just as important buddy.
    Training log:

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Don't overdo it man. You need to allow for proper rest. On cycle you may be able to get away with doing that much but during pct and afterward id back off a little bit man. Recovery is just as important buddy.
    Ya the only reason I'm tweaking the routine is bc I'm on cycle, otherwise id never fully recover with 6-7 workouts a week.

7. Weighed in, no change but my muscles are bigger, strengtg went up and waist shrank a tad...think I need to up the cardio again as ive been slacking there...

8. Think I may be getting a little bit of a start of gyno in right nip, small tiny bump that is sore when squeezed lightly. It is not yet visible though. Any recommendations? Would rather not stop cycle...maybe try some erase until pct with torem in 3 weeks?

Thoughts on how to handle this?

9. Now I think I'm just paranoid. ... no swollen, no puffy and I had to look for a lump. Worst case I will just toss in 20mg torem ED until it subsides, if I do this ill probably have to buy more but its not a big deal to get more.

10. Waist measurement this morning at 35.5" about 7" lost so far, 3.5" to go until I should have a visible 6 pack...

11. Man your killin it. Keep it up boss. Don't lose that determination and get satisfied. That's my problem right now. I'm kinda at a plateau that I have to start making a few more sacrifices if I want to keep up the progress. Hopefully I figure it out lol. Keep it up tho man!
    Training log:

12. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Man your killin it. Keep it up boss. Don't lose that determination and get satisfied. That's my problem right now. I'm kinda at a plateau that I have to start making a few more sacrifices if I want to keep up the progress. Hopefully I figure it out lol. Keep it up tho man!
    Thanks for the encouragement! I know what you mean with plateaus. ..the leaner you get the trickier it is to lose the last bit. I'm sure you have a great plan but let me know if you want any ideas on shaking things up and I'll throw a few suggestions out there.

13. Quote Originally Posted by exrugger View Post

Thanks for the encouragement! I know what you mean with plateaus. ..the leaner you get the trickier it is to lose the last bit. I'm sure you have a great plan but let me know if you want any ideas on shaking things up and I'll throw a few suggestions out there.
    Cool man will do. Basically I just need to quit drinking so much craft beer with my buddies on the weekends lol. Other than that I do pretty damn well.
    Training log:

14. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post

Cool man will do. Basically I just need to quit drinking so much craft beer with my buddies on the weekends lol. Other than that I do pretty damn well.
    Haha craft beer will do it everytime, fortunately I prefer the herb to the drink so its likely a lot better for me from a diet perspective lol.

15. Had an amazing workout, I feel like I'm starting to get some more definition in my chest and midsection. Even the gf commented that she could tell ive both lost fat and put on muscle in the last few weeks...excited to see what the next several weeks hold!

16. Getting really strong now, 365x3 on my last set of bench. My all time record is 375x4, I still have a few weeks left on this so lets see if i can beat that...my ultimate goal now is 400 for 3

Also weighed in at 220 but definitely a lot leaner so I'm picking up a lot of muscle...I'm gonna estimate about10-12lbs so far. I'll continue to keep everyone posted

17. Bench 385x3, I really want to hit 405 but I don't think it wipl happen bc I kust switched gyms and will need to get used to the new bench there first (before I was benching on the smith bc planet crapness doesn't like free weights. Also been maxing out most machines there so I found a better gym where I can keep growing and pushing myself.

18. Bench 385x3, I really want to hit 405 but I don't think it will happen bc I just switched gyms and will need to get used to the new bench there first (before I was benching on the smith machine bc planet crapness doesn't like free weights). Also been maxing out most machines there so I found a better gym where I can keep growing and pushing myself.

Anyhow, weights are through the roof, still getting leaner...everyone blatantly notices I'm a lot bigger and a lot leaner now and I get it a lot now 'dude your lookin swole/jacked/huge' feels great... I'm definitely keeping this momentum all the way through pct which starts in about a week.

19. Hit my bench goal of 405 yesterday for two, that's probably the last time I'll ever do that...the weight was just so heavy its hard for me to believe that much weight doesn't stress my bones amd tendons and is doing more harm than good. Thoughts?

20. Into pct for about a week now, taking erase pro/torem/daa/reduce xt plus bullnox for pre workout. Boys bounced back already and I feel like the sides from this cycle have been next to zero. Only thing I noticed was added agression throughout the day as far as negatives. This was a 7 week cycle pulsed eod (epi one day, sd the next).

I gained about 11-12 lbs from the cycle but lost 4 percent body fat, I'm around 13.4 percent bf now (caliper method). I will say this has been the best cutting/recomp type cycle I've ever done. Also I started to incorporate a cheat meal one day a week to help preserve some of this new muscle. So I'm officially switching to cyclical keto but I'm going to reserve the right to skip the cheat meal if I feel like it prevents me from overcoming a plateau.

21. Also, bullnox has a pretty solid testosterone boosting complex (trib, zma, yohimbe etc...) which is a plus for the pct

22. Trib doesn't boost test. How are you're experiences with torem?
    Training log:

23. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Trib doesn't boost test. How are you're experiences with torem?
    First I time heard trib is bunk, torem is awesome...zero sides whatsoever...dosing 120 for 3 days, 90 for 4 days, 60 for week 2 and 3 and 30 mg until done (should be another week). Plus erase and reduce xt and daa. I feel like I've already bounced back...

24. Awesome. Sounds good man. Yah trib is simply a libido booster, so it still has its place in pct.
    Training log:

25. So not to knock DAA but it is not the supplement for me. Noticed zero improvement exercise wise after two weeks of use, just lots of irritation and mood swings. However, I do think it helped bring the boys back quicker so I recommend only using it for that during the first week of pct. As a muscle/strength booster I've seen better effects with simple creatine mono. To each his own...

26. Daa usually takes about 14 days to reach the saturation level needed to boost test if I'm not mistaking. Therefore: 1st week of pct would do little to nothing.
    Training log:

27. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Daa usually takes about 14 days to reach the saturation level needed to boost test if I'm not mistaking. Therefore: 1st week of pct would do little to nothing.
    Thanks for the scientific knowledge, then for me DAA is simply not worth it. Rage tendency was worse than when I was on cycle...not worth it imo

28. Hi - some great info here thank you. I'm ketogenic newbie (barely a week in). Plus I dusted off my bottle of dexaprine this morning and popped half a pill. I'm also doing IF (18:6) .

Your honest opinon - is this combo nuts? Dangerous? Both?

I have no option other than SKD for now. I'm injured and can't exercise for 6 weeks - aim is to still lose fat but retain muscle.

29. Quote Originally Posted by missymoo View Post
    Hi - some great info here thank you. I'm ketogenic newbie (barely a week in). Plus I dusted off my bottle of dexaprine this morning and popped half a pill. I'm also doing IF (18:6) .

Your honest opinon - is this combo nuts? Dangerous? Both?

I have no option other than SKD for now. I'm injured and can't exercise for 6 weeks - aim is to still lose fat but retain muscle.
    Nah. good setup
    Training log:

30. For anyone still following; I just bought a house at the start of August so have been crazy busy w this. I'm at 220 lbs and I'd estimate 11.5 percent bf now. Got a lot bigger too and still staying strong w the diet and routine. Plan is to be 215-220 at 8 percent bf, also I'm 5'9".

Some cool stats:

Bench- 405x2
    Deadlift- 405x3 - I know weak, just got back into it tho so this will jump a lot
    Db curls-90x8 (each arm)

Going to start training legs again as well but have been apprehensive as I had knee surgery a few years back. I plan on sticking to leg press and lunges. Any good ecercises for someone who had acl+mcl surgery would be greatly appreciated as well.

I will try to post a pic in the next few days.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 11:45 AM
  2. Should I stop the ECY stack while coming off a keto diet?
    By pitching101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 10:58 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 11:40 PM
  4. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:12 AM
  5. Carb sensistive after keto diet?
    By lbm4life in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 04:56 PM