Week off diet

  1. Week off diet


    My week off training is near approaching. Should i maintain my amount of protein and supplement (creatine and beta-alanine) intake or can I reduce it?

  2. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Its more about what your long term goals are, but overall slightly better to continue on them in general
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  3. depends on goals. but I would keep calorie intake closer to maintenance if bulking
    1200 pound club
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    depends on goals. but I would keep calorie intake closer to maintenance if bulking
    This.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  5. How often should you take this week off I never heard of it before and apparently it's good for building muscle?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by rj123 View Post
    How often should you take this week off I never heard of it before and apparently it's good for building muscle?
    Its good for allowing the body to rest and heal. Some deload while others take a week off

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Its good for allowing the body to rest and heal. Some deload while others take a week off
    this^ every 4-8 weeks I always recommend, a good program should have a deload built in
    1200 pound club
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. diet for takeing a week off lifting for finals
    By qwerty33 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 09:40 AM
  2. Protein on week off
    By Rebel in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 02:54 PM
  3. The so-called "2 weeks off" they recommend
    By Chuck in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-14-2004, 07:41 PM
  4. How often do you take a week off?
    By goldylight in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 10:45 AM
  5. you ever take a week off?
    By LakeMountD in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 12:55 AM
Log in
Log in