Peanutbutter while on recomp - best time?

  1. Peanutbutter while on recomp - best time?


    Hello there!

    I'm on a recomp diet and I love peanutbutter and I'd like to know whats the best time to take it (in case it fits on a recomp diet) and at what dose? I have a very low carbs diet (only get them from fruit and milk) and pretty high on protein and medium on fat (the enough to make up the rest of the calories I need to sustain my bodyweight).
    Any input is greatly appreciated


  2. if you have set macros......wherever it fits have the pb....its a good fat ource...esp. on low carb days. Only time i would say not to have it is right after a workout when you want to get aminos and carbs into your bloodstream as quick as posssible

  3. great before bed with a casein shake or with some cottage cheese to slow absorption while sleeping
    •   
       


  4. Eat it whenever you want and have whatever you can fit into your macros, it's that simple. I would advise on measuring it though. You would surprised what a real tablespoon (16 grams) looks in comparison to what most people think a tablespoon is.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  5. Very true about the serving size. I sometimes save room in macros to have a half serving or two after dinner to help fight cravings when cutting. That or chocolate brownie quest bar.

  6. Depending on what supps you are taking it may assist in the delivery too if you take it the same time due to the fats in it.

  7. Thanks for the input to all. So taking a serving (1 tablespoon per day) is the best way to go as long as it doesn't get into conflict with my macros right?
    Also, I'm on Erase wich is a stedroidal AI and at 2 caps only is giving me some sore joints even taking it with fish oils, so the PB might give a hand on delivery the chemical and helping with the sore joints?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    You would surprised what a real tablespoon (16 grams) looks in comparison to what most people think a tablespoon is.
    Do you mean that I'll think that its a small amount or a bigger amount? (I'm a big eater)

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Thanks for the input to all. So taking a serving (1 tablespoon per day) is the best way to go as long as it doesn't get into conflict with my macros right?
    Also, I'm on Erase wich is a stedroidal AI and at 2 caps only is giving me some sore joints even taking it with fish oils, so the PB might give a hand on delivery the chemical and helping with the sore joints?
    Are you taking two caps of Erase a day? Aren't those suppost to be dosed at 1 cap a day? I've heard of some people even taking one every other day.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SChasEE View Post
    Are you taking two caps of Erase a day? Aren't those suppost to be dosed at 1 cap a day? I've heard of some people even taking one every other day.
    I belive you're confusing Erase (25mg of androst-3,5-diene-7,17-one per capsule) with Erase Pro (75mg of the same compound per capsule), wich obviously makes the last stronger than the first one thus many take one cap EOD

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post

    I belive you're confusing Erase (25mg of androst-3,5-diene-7,17-one per capsule) with Erase Pro (75mg of the same compound per capsule), wich obviously makes the last stronger than the first one thus many take one cap EOD
    Ahh, right you are. Maybe try running 1 cap a day and see if the joint soreness goes away, make that bottle last 3 times as long lol! If it doesn't you might have to tweak your nutrition a little.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SChasEE View Post
    Ahh, right you are. Maybe try running 1 cap a day and see if the joint soreness goes away, make that bottle last 3 times as long lol! If it doesn't you might have to tweak your nutrition a little.
    My only worry about the joint soreness is if on the long run it may affect my performance at the gym, other than that any kind of releif I can get from nutrition is welcomed. Btw, joint issues aren't nowhere near what I've experienced with ATD or even 6-bromo.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Do you mean that I'll think that its a small amount or a bigger amount? (I'm a big eater)
    A measured out tablespoon is a lot smaller than meets the eye. I was suprised when I first saw a real size tablespoon serving. And there is no agreement on just 1 tablespoon daily. Whatever you fit into your macros. It could be none or it could be 7.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  14. Am I the only one that laughed at "Best time to take Peanut Butter and at what dose?"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 11:20 AM
  2. Going pee while on cycle (night time)
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 12:12 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-16-2004, 05:16 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-16-2004, 01:54 PM
  5. Best Protein to use while on PHs?
    By EPe9686518 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2003, 01:02 PM
Log in
Log in