Bodybuilders Grocery List

  1. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,642
    Rep Power
    7507772
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Bodybuilders Grocery List


    Saw this and thought I would share it with you guys.

    Bodybuilder's Grocery List

    PROTEINS
    Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
    Tuna (water packed)
    Fish (salmon, seabass, halibut)
    Shrimp
    Extra Lean Ground Beef or Ground Round (92-96%)
    Venison
    Buffalo
    Ostrich
    Protein Powder
    Egg Whites or Eggs
    Ribeye Steaks or Roast
    Top Round Steaks or Roast (aka Stew Meat, London Broil, Stir Fry)
    Top Sirloin (aka Sirloin Top Butt)
    Beef Tenderloin (aka Filet, Filet Mignon)
    Top Loin (NY Strip Steak)
    Flank Steak (Sir Fry, Fajita)
    Eye of Round (Cube Meat, Stew Meat, Bottom Round , 96% LeandGround Round)
    Ground turkey, Turkey Breast Slices or cutlets (fresh meat, not deli cuts), ground chicken


    COMPLEX CARBS
    Oatmeal (Old Fashioned or Quick Oats)
    Sweet Potatoes
    Yams
    Beans (pinto, black, kidney)
    Oat Bran Cereal
    Rye Cereal
    Brown Rice
    Farina (Cream of Wheat)
    Multigrain Hot Cereal
    Whole wheat or Spinach Pasta
    Rice (white, jasmine, basmati, Arborio, wild)
    Potatoes (red, baking, new)


    FIBROUS CARBS
    Green Leafy Lettuce
    Broccoli
    Asparagus
    String Beans
    Spinach
    Bell Peppers
    Brussels Sprouts
    Cauliflower
    Cabbage
    Celery
    Cucumber
    Eggplant
    Green or Red Pepper
    Onions
    Pumpkin
    Garlic
    Tomatoes
    Zucchini

    FRUIT
    bananas
    apples
    grapefruit
    peaches
    strawberries
    blueberries
    raspberries
    lemons
    limes

    HEALTHY FATS

    Natural Style Peanut Butter
    Olive Oil or Safflower Oil
    Nuts (peanuts, almonds
    Flaxseed Oil


    DAIRY AND EGGS
    Low-fat cottage cheese
    Eggs
    Low or Non-Fat Milk
    Bottled Water


    CONDIMENTS & SPICES
    Diet Soda
    Crystal Light
    Fat Free Mayonnaise
    Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
    Reduced Sodium Teriyaki Sauce
    Balsamic Vinegar
    Salsa
    Hot Peppers and Hot Sauce
    Chili powder
    Mrs. Dash
    Steak Sauce
    Sugar Free Maple Syrup
    Chili Paste
    Mustard
    Extracts (vanilla, almond, etc )
    Low Sodium beef or chicken broth
    Plain or reduced sodium tomatoes sauce, puree, paste)



    Another Updated list

    Beverages
    Bottled water
    100% fruit juices: orange, apple, grapefruit
    Tomato juice
    V8 juice
    Diet soda
    Coffee
    Tea


    Breads
    Bagels
    English muffins
    Pizza crust
    Rolls
    Sourdough bread
    Tortillas (low-fat)
    Whole-wheat bread
    Whole-wheat pita bread

    Canned Goods
    Tuna
    Salmon
    Black beans
    Kidney beans
    Lima beans
    Garbanzo beans
    Green beans
    Peas
    Spinach
    Tomatoes
    Soup (low-fat, low-sodium)
    Broth
    Pineapple
    Peaches
    Pears
    Applesauce (unsweetened)
    Tomato sauce


    Cereals
    Cheerios
    Oatmeal
    Raisin Bran
    Shredded Wheat
    Wheat Chex
    Other whole-grain cereals



    Condiments
    Balsaimc Vinegar
    Chives
    Chopped Vegetables (green peppers, onions, tomatoes)
    Garlic
    Honey
    Horseradish
    Lemon Juice
    Low-fat salad dressings
    Mustard
    Non-fat Mayonaisse
    Pepper
    Salsa
    Vinegars
    Wasabi

    Condiments to use Only in Moderation
    Canola
    Flaxseed
    Italian Dressing
    Mustard
    Mayonnaise (Fat-free)
    Olive Oil
    Salsas (Oil Based)
    Soy Sauce

    Condiments to use Sparingly
    Cocoa Butter
    Cooking Oil Sprays
    Cottonseed Oil
    Garlic Salt
    Onion Salt
    Ketchup
    Mustard (Regular)
    Palm Oil
    Salt
    Soy Sauce

    Condiments to Avoid
    Butter
    Coconut Oil
    Lard
    Margarine (Regular)
    Mayonnaise
    Palm Kernel Oil
    Vegetable Shortening



    Dairy Products / Eggs
    Cheese
    Cottage cheese
    Ricotta cheese
    Egg whites (great protein source)
    Egg substitute
    Light margarine
    Milk
    Sour cream
    Tofu
    Yogurt


    Frozen Foods
    Strawberries
    Blueberries
    Peaches
    Orange juice
    Fruit juice bars
    Asparagus
    Broccoli
    Soybeans
    Other vegetables
    Cooked frozen shrimp
    One-package meals
    Healthy frozen dinners


    Fruits
    Apples
    Avocados
    Bananas
    Cantaloupe
    Pears
    Plums
    Graps
    Kiwi fruit
    Apricots
    Nectarines
    Peaches
    Berries
    Oranges
    Grapefruit


    Meat / Poultry & Fish
    Chicken breast
    Precooked chicken strips
    Beef pot roast
    Round steak
    Pork tenderloin
    Lean ground beef
    Lean ground turkey
    Turkey breast fillets
    Fresh fish fillets (halibut, orange roughy, salmon, shark, red snapper)
    Scallops
    Venison
    Canadian-style bacon
    Leg of lamb
    Lean ham
    Lean deli meats


    Nuts
    Almonds
    Brazil Nuts
    Cashews
    Hazelnuts
    Macademia Nuts
    Peanuts
    Pecans
    Pine Nuts
    Pistachio Nuts
    Walnuts, black


    Pasta & Sauce
    Spaghetti
    Macaroni
    Noodles
    Nonfat pasta sauce


    Snacks
    Whole-wheat pretzels
    Low-fat chips
    Popcorn
    Rice cakes
    Whole-wheat crackers
    Sherbet
    Energy Bars
    High Protein Bars
    Low Carb Bars
    Soy Nutrition Bars
    Well Balanced Bars


    Staples
    Peanut butter
    Almonds
    Walnuts
    Brown rice
    White rice
    Wild rice
    Flour
    Bulgur
    Couscous
    Wheat germ
    Lentils
    Dry beans
    Dry split peas
    Garlic powder
    Imitation butter flavoring
    Cajun spices
    Mexican spices
    Spices & flavoring
    Vanilla flavoring
    Sugar-free sweetener
    Canola oil
    Olive oil
    Cooking spray
    Raisins and other dried fruit
    Flaxseeds


    Vegetables
    Asparagus
    Artichokes
    Bell peppers: Red and green
    Broccoli
    Cauliflower
    Brussels sprouts
    Carrots
    Celery
    Corn
    Eggplant
    Peas
    Green beans
    Lettuce
    Cabbage
    Collard greens
    Salad mix
    Spinach
    Tomatoes
    Mushrooms
    Cucombers
    Onions
    Green Onions
    Potatoes
    Sweet Potatoes
    Zucchini and other squash
    Garlic
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR


    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  2. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,541
    Rep Power
    1166742
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    80.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Ostrich habahahahahah why?!
  3. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,642
    Rep Power
    7507772
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Everybody needs a little variety and ostrich eggs are amazing
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR


    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,642
    Rep Power
    7507772
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Yeah I saw this earlier and book marked it. Always good to have extra food options
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR


    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  5. New Member
    Wocheezy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    185
    Rep Power
    42092
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    93.09%

    Any specific reason why coconut oil is on the avoid list? I was under the impression that virgin coconut oil was a healthy source of lauric acid and MCTS.
  6. Senior Member
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Rep Power
    460196
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    20.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Ostrich habahahahahah why?!
    Ostrich is very lean and tasty. There's an ostrich farm just south of Phoenix you can get fresh bird from for those in AZ. Should sticky this grocery list.
  7. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,365
    Rep Power
    768552
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    41.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Wocheezy View Post
    Any specific reason why coconut oil is on the avoid list? I was under the impression that virgin coconut oil was a healthy source of lauric acid and MCTS.
    While I'm with you on this, there is no author. Hence, taken with a grain of salt and modified to each his own. And for the lard...I cook bacon and save the grease in a rocks glass, cook my eggs in it.
  8. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,642
    Rep Power
    7507772
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Yeah I dunno who the author was but it wasn't me
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR


    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  9. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,365
    Rep Power
    768552
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    41.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yeah I dunno who the author was but it wasn't me
    All good Trapzilla
  10. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,642
    Rep Power
    7507772
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    1lb lean turkey sausage, browned but not cooked all the way through
    sliced up, put in the bottom of a caserole dish that sprayed with olive oil cooking spray
    1 medium onion chopped and sauted with 3 garlic cloves minced and sauted..saute until slightly golden colored

    3 medium zucchinis or green squash sliced into 1/4 inch slices and a 1 1/2 c sliced mushrooms (I usually use portabellas) thrown onto the sauted onions and garlic...
    what you're basically doing here is depleting some of the water in the zucchini and mushrooms...so a few minutes on these (tops 5)

    in a blender mix 2 cups of cottage cheese and two whole omega3 eggs, blend until smooth

    throw half the zucchinis/onion/garlic/mushrooms over the sausage then pour the smoothed cottage cheese and egg mixture over there
    put the other half of the vegetables on top

    sprinkle with 1/2c shredded mozz-part skim

    bake for 35-40 min at 350 degrees

    makes 3 servings at aprox 609 cals , 77g protein, 16g carbs, 25g fat some of these are healthy fats


    this is delicious, filling and looks lovely
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR


    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  11. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,708
    Rep Power
    5317490
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Buuter and coconut oil are both amazing health foods..
  12. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,708
    Rep Power
    5317490
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Also, why the emphasis on low fat? I think this is a rather outdated list, but still a good general source.
  13. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,642
    Rep Power
    7507772
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Also, why the emphasis on low fat? I think this is a rather outdated list, but still a good general source.
    Like I said.....I just found it and thought it was neat.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR


    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  14. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,708
    Rep Power
    5317490
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Like I said.....I just found it and thought it was neat.
    I know, just saying
  15. New Member
    l1fterp1nk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    8.09%

    If it matters to anyone you can get liquid aminos which taste pretty much the same as soy sauce, minus of course the soy!
  16. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,642
    Rep Power
    7507772
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post
    If it matters to anyone you can get liquid aminos which taste pretty much the same as soy sauce, minus of course the soy!
    Bought some of these the other day. Nice alternative.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR


    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  17. New Member
    hubbabubba's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  290 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    2685
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    20.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    1lb lean turkey sausage, browned but not cooked all the way through
    sliced up, put in the bottom of a caserole dish that sprayed with olive oil cooking spray
    1 medium onion chopped and sauted with 3 garlic cloves minced and sauted..saute until slightly golden colored

    3 medium zucchinis or green squash sliced into 1/4 inch slices and a 1 1/2 c sliced mushrooms (I usually use portabellas) thrown onto the sauted onions and garlic...
    what you're basically doing here is depleting some of the water in the zucchini and mushrooms...so a few minutes on these (tops 5)

    in a blender mix 2 cups of cottage cheese and two whole omega3 eggs, blend until smooth

    throw half the zucchinis/onion/garlic/mushrooms over the sausage then pour the smoothed cottage cheese and egg mixture over there
    put the other half of the vegetables on top

    sprinkle with 1/2c shredded mozz-part skim

    bake for 35-40 min at 350 degrees

    makes 3 servings at aprox 609 cals , 77g protein, 16g carbs, 25g fat some of these are healthy fats

    this is delicious, filling and looks lovely
    Wow, I have most of these ingredients right now! Looks delicious. This is getting made tonight for tomorrow. Thanks for sharing!
  18. New Member
    michelle82's Avatar
    Stats
    5'0"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    204019
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Saw this and thought I would share it with you guys.

    Bodybuilder's Grocery List

    PROTEINS
    Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
    Tuna (water packed)
    Fish (salmon, seabass, halibut)
    Shrimp
    Extra Lean Ground Beef or Ground Round (92-96%)
    Venison
    Buffalo
    Ostrich
    Protein Powder
    Egg Whites or Eggs
    Ribeye Steaks or Roast
    Top Round Steaks or Roast (aka Stew Meat, London Broil, Stir Fry)
    Top Sirloin (aka Sirloin Top Butt)
    Beef Tenderloin (aka Filet, Filet Mignon)
    Top Loin (NY Strip Steak)
    Flank Steak (Sir Fry, Fajita)
    Eye of Round (Cube Meat, Stew Meat, Bottom Round , 96% LeandGround Round)
    Ground turkey, Turkey Breast Slices or cutlets (fresh meat, not deli cuts), ground chicken

    COMPLEX CARBS
    Oatmeal (Old Fashioned or Quick Oats)
    Sweet Potatoes
    Yams
    Beans (pinto, black, kidney)
    Oat Bran Cereal
    Rye Cereal
    Brown Rice
    Farina (Cream of Wheat)
    Multigrain Hot Cereal
    Whole wheat or Spinach Pasta
    Rice (white, jasmine, basmati, Arborio, wild)
    Potatoes (red, baking, new)

    FIBROUS CARBS
    Green Leafy Lettuce
    Broccoli
    Asparagus
    String Beans
    Spinach
    Bell Peppers
    Brussels Sprouts
    Cauliflower
    Cabbage
    Celery
    Cucumber
    Eggplant
    Green or Red Pepper
    Onions
    Pumpkin
    Garlic
    Tomatoes
    Zucchini

    FRUIT
    bananas
    apples
    grapefruit
    peaches
    strawberries
    blueberries
    raspberries
    lemons
    limes

    HEALTHY FATS

    Natural Style Peanut Butter
    Olive Oil or Safflower Oil
    Nuts (peanuts, almonds
    Flaxseed Oil

    DAIRY AND EGGS
    Low-fat cottage cheese
    Eggs
    Low or Non-Fat Milk
    Bottled Water

    CONDIMENTS & SPICES
    Diet Soda
    Crystal Light
    Fat Free Mayonnaise
    Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
    Reduced Sodium Teriyaki Sauce
    Balsamic Vinegar
    Salsa
    Hot Peppers and Hot Sauce
    Chili powder
    Mrs. Dash
    Steak Sauce
    Sugar Free Maple Syrup
    Chili Paste
    Mustard
    Extracts (vanilla, almond, etc )
    Low Sodium beef or chicken broth
    Plain or reduced sodium tomatoes sauce, puree, paste)

    Another Updated list

    Beverages
    Bottled water
    100% fruit juices: orange, apple, grapefruit
    Tomato juice
    V8 juice
    Diet soda
    Coffee
    Tea

    Breads
    Bagels
    English muffins
    Pizza crust
    Rolls
    Sourdough bread
    Tortillas (low-fat)
    Whole-wheat bread
    Whole-wheat pita bread

    Canned Goods
    Tuna
    Salmon
    Black beans
    Kidney beans
    Lima beans
    Garbanzo beans
    Green beans
    Peas
    Spinach
    Tomatoes
    Soup (low-fat, low-sodium)
    Broth
    Pineapple
    Peaches
    Pears
    Applesauce (unsweetened)
    Tomato sauce

    Cereals
    Cheerios
    Oatmeal
    Raisin Bran
    Shredded Wheat
    Wheat Chex
    Other whole-grain cereals

    Condiments
    Balsaimc Vinegar
    Chives
    Chopped Vegetables (green peppers, onions, tomatoes)
    Garlic
    Honey
    Horseradish
    Lemon Juice
    Low-fat salad dressings
    Mustard
    Non-fat Mayonaisse
    Pepper
    Salsa
    Vinegars
    Wasabi

    Condiments to use Only in Moderation
    Canola
    Flaxseed
    Italian Dressing
    Mustard
    Mayonnaise (Fat-free)
    Olive Oil
    Salsas (Oil Based)
    Soy Sauce

    Condiments to use Sparingly
    Cocoa Butter
    Cooking Oil Sprays
    Cottonseed Oil
    Garlic Salt
    Onion Salt
    Ketchup
    Mustard (Regular)
    Palm Oil
    Salt
    Soy Sauce

    Condiments to Avoid
    Butter
    Coconut Oil
    Lard
    Margarine (Regular)
    Mayonnaise
    Palm Kernel Oil
    Vegetable Shortening

    Dairy Products / Eggs
    Cheese
    Cottage cheese
    Ricotta cheese
    Egg whites (great protein source)
    Egg substitute
    Light margarine
    Milk
    Sour cream
    Tofu
    Yogurt

    Frozen Foods
    Strawberries
    Blueberries
    Peaches
    Orange juice
    Fruit juice bars
    Asparagus
    Broccoli
    Soybeans
    Other vegetables
    Cooked frozen shrimp
    One-package meals
    Healthy frozen dinners

    Fruits
    Apples
    Avocados
    Bananas
    Cantaloupe
    Pears
    Plums
    Graps
    Kiwi fruit
    Apricots
    Nectarines
    Peaches
    Berries
    Oranges
    Grapefruit

    Meat / Poultry & Fish
    Chicken breast
    Precooked chicken strips
    Beef pot roast
    Round steak
    Pork tenderloin
    Lean ground beef
    Lean ground turkey
    Turkey breast fillets
    Fresh fish fillets (halibut, orange roughy, salmon, shark, red snapper)
    Scallops
    Venison
    Canadian-style bacon
    Leg of lamb
    Lean ham
    Lean deli meats

    Nuts
    Almonds
    Brazil Nuts
    Cashews
    Hazelnuts
    Macademia Nuts
    Peanuts
    Pecans
    Pine Nuts
    Pistachio Nuts
    Walnuts, black

    Pasta & Sauce
    Spaghetti
    Macaroni
    Noodles
    Nonfat pasta sauce

    Snacks
    Whole-wheat pretzels
    Low-fat chips
    Popcorn
    Rice cakes
    Whole-wheat crackers
    Sherbet
    Energy Bars
    High Protein Bars
    Low Carb Bars
    Soy Nutrition Bars
    Well Balanced Bars

    Staples
    Peanut butter
    Almonds
    Walnuts
    Brown rice
    White rice
    Wild rice
    Flour
    Bulgur
    Couscous
    Wheat germ
    Lentils
    Dry beans
    Dry split peas
    Garlic powder
    Imitation butter flavoring
    Cajun spices
    Mexican spices
    Spices & flavoring
    Vanilla flavoring
    Sugar-free sweetener
    Canola oil
    Olive oil
    Cooking spray
    Raisins and other dried fruit
    Flaxseeds

    Vegetables
    Asparagus
    Artichokes
    Bell peppers: Red and green
    Broccoli
    Cauliflower
    Brussels sprouts
    Carrots
    Celery
    Corn
    Eggplant
    Peas
    Green beans
    Lettuce
    Cabbage
    Collard greens
    Salad mix
    Spinach
    Tomatoes
    Mushrooms
    Cucombers
    Onions
    Green Onions
    Potatoes
    Sweet Potatoes
    Zucchini and other squash
    Garlic
    Thanks Montego1. I showed this to my husband and I wrote it down and put in on the freezer door. Our diet right now is very basic, high protein low to moderate carbs, low fat. My meal plan pretty much stays the same, but this Bb ers grocery lost will be helpful sometime in the future. Thanks for sharing!!
  19. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,365
    Rep Power
    768552
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    41.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post
    If it matters to anyone you can get liquid aminos which taste pretty much the same as soy sauce, minus of course the soy!
    First of all, liquid aminos ARE soy.
    Second, soy is absolute fail.
  20. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,365
    Rep Power
    768552
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    41.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
  21. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,708
    Rep Power
    5317490
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    98.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by michelle82 View Post
    Thanks Montego1. I showed this to my husband and I wrote it down and put in on the freezer door. Our diet right now is very basic, high protein low to moderate carbs, low fat. My meal plan pretty much stays the same, but this Bb ers grocery lost will be helpful sometime in the future. Thanks for sharing!!
    Should be moderate fats.. if you lower fats and carbs, your just using the protein for energy.. an expensive waste and highly ineffecient.
  22. Elite Member
    puccah8808's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,741
    Rep Power
    914909
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ughhhh... I soooo needed this list! Thank you!
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  23. New Member
    michelle82's Avatar
    Stats
    5'0"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    204019
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Should be moderate fats.. if you lower fats and carbs, your just using the protein for energy.. an expensive waste and highly ineffecient.
    Ooops my bad I meant moderate to low fats too!
  24. New Member
    l1fterp1nk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    8.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    First of all, liquid aminos ARE soy.
    Second, soy is absolute fail.
    Dang, your right! Wow I'm stupid!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Grocery List......
    By mathis50262 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2008, 03:02 PM
  2. Grocery List Help!
    By WEEZYFBABY in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 12:29 AM
  3. Healthy Grocery List Generator!
    By daveb1040 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 03:22 PM
  4. grocery list $$$
    By snakebyte05 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-13-2006, 07:57 PM
  5. What is on your grocery list?
    By Ant. in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 04:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in