My sample diet plan, is it sufficient?

  1. New Member
    Prodogy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    98
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    63.27%

    Question My sample diet plan, is it sufficient?


    Hi you guys I wanted to post my diet plan for the past month. I know it is not perfect which is why I want you guys to input. I didn't write anything after 4 but YES, I eat after 4pm because by that time I am usually home from university ( have to take my meals with me, which is a pain in th a$$) and mom ALWAYS cooks things like rice, chicken, beans.
    I am posting because I seem to be getting stronger for the past month but not bigger for example I started benching 70lb not including the wieght of the bar (40lb) to now 90 lb. I don't know if that is good or bad, but my set and rep range is 6-10 reps for 3 sets on everything except for legs I try to go 10-15 reps gaining muscle is my goal.

    age: 23
    wieght: 155lb
    Name:  CCF02152013_00000.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  41.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. New Member
    Prodogy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    98
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    63.27%

    crap
  3. New Member
    NeighbourMike's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    327
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    16.2%

    Okay so. first of all before I assist you please offer me your current BF. that way I will know if you are fat skinny or lean skinny.

    your a novice so spending time in the gym and eating right is your first priority, granted you are in university but it's never too late to start.
    I could do you a carb cycling plan that would apply for both and net you slow gains in muscle (predicated that you do not drink alcohol,smoke, train consistently, and do not stray from the plan whatsoever)
    PTAG-CPT, TSCC, ViPR
    Functional Training Hell Workout (An Offday/Cardio Workout!)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/223675-welcome-functional-training.html
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Prodogy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    98
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    63.27%

    I apoligize it has taken me this long to reply, i don't know my body fat percentage but I can tell you with all honesty that I am fat skinny. Also I do not smoke or drink ( I have been straight edge for the past five years). As far as the training goes I have deep personal reasons why I will stick to my wieght lifiting plans, it is important to me how I look so it wouldn't do me any good to lie.

    I am really interested in what advice you can give thx.
  5. New Member
    NeighbourMike's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    327
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    16.2%

    ...So your fat skinny, yet you deeply care how you look so thats what will help you stick to your plans?

    Ok.

    I'm going to give you a plan, and if you stick to this plan. and do cardio 3x a week minimum, and lift..you will get shredded.

    Thats your first priority, not gaining but losing as much weight until your around 8-10% bf...it won't be easy and you need to get a free assessment done at a local gym. just ask to have your bf done your thinking about getting a membership and would like to know what starting point your at.

    If you have money, get the membership! The money commitment may help you stay in the gym, regardless of what you say to me/yourself what you will do there will be days where you have no energy but you must go.

    go to google, type in advanced fat loss carb cycle and go to scoobys calculator. Use those macros to plan your diet accordingly, or just use the sample meals he provides..it worked for me and I eat the same frozen vegetables every damn day.


    Once you get down to that goal, you can think about doing a cycle and getting yourself where you belong in the upper ranges for your height. My reasoning is now you will not see any gains being fat, and you can be fat while you still see a six pack, but you must be 8-10% bf before you cycle.

    Cycle 250mg/ml test @ x2 per week mon /thurs weeks 1-12

    run dbol 20mg first week every day, 40mg every day for the next five weeks after that. (6 weeks total)

    After the twelve weeks run nolva/clomid and you will be up 15 - 20 lbs.

    Second cycle do Tren A/Test P/HGH and you will ****ing be a walking statue at at least 180lbs likely higher.
    PTAG-CPT, TSCC, ViPR
    Functional Training Hell Workout (An Offday/Cardio Workout!)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/223675-welcome-functional-training.html
  6. Registered User
    Swanson52's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,075
    Rep Power
    532239
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    47.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    My sample diet plan, is it sufficient?


    Wtf. This is the worst ****ing advice ever.

    Jesus.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  7. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,826
    Rep Power
    2294479
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    17.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by NeighbourMike View Post
    ...So your fat skinny, yet you deeply care how you look so thats what will help you stick to your plans?

    Ok.

    I'm going to give you a plan, and if you stick to this plan. and do cardio 3x a week minimum, and lift..you will get shredded.

    Thats your first priority, not gaining but losing as much weight until your around 8-10% bf...it won't be easy and you need to get a free assessment done at a local gym. just ask to have your bf done your thinking about getting a membership and would like to know what starting point your at.

    If you have money, get the membership! The money commitment may help you stay in the gym, regardless of what you say to me/yourself what you will do there will be days where you have no energy but you must go.

    go to google, type in advanced fat loss carb cycle and go to scoobys calculator. Use those macros to plan your diet accordingly, or just use the sample meals he provides..it worked for me and I eat the same frozen vegetables every damn day.

    Once you get down to that goal, you can think about doing a cycle and getting yourself where you belong in the upper ranges for your height. My reasoning is now you will not see any gains being fat, and you can be fat while you still see a six pack, but you must be 8-10% bf before you cycle.

    Cycle 250mg/ml test @ x2 per week mon /thurs weeks 1-12

    run dbol 20mg first week every day, 40mg every day for the next five weeks after that. (6 weeks total)

    After the twelve weeks run nolva/clomid and you will be up 15 - 20 lbs.

    Second cycle do Tren A/Test P/HGH and you will ****ing be a walking statue at at least 180lbs likely higher.
    Wow. Really? I gained 20 pounds of muscle and reduced body fat in 6 months all natural... Ur advising someone who needs diet advice to take a massive cycle ... Smart... Did all that juice get you to look like your avi? LOL a flat 180 at most.... Smh
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  8. New Member
    NeighbourMike's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    327
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    16.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Wow. Really? I gained 20 pounds of muscle and reduced body fat in 6 months all natural... Ur advising someone who needs diet advice to take a massive cycle ... Smart... Did all that juice get you to look like your avi? LOL a flat 180 at most.... Smh
    haven't done juice yet, starting soon my friend all natural atm, don't be so jealous just helping out a friend..

    I suggested diet advice while supplementing his knowledge of drug abuse, what a guy.
    PTAG-CPT, TSCC, ViPR
    Functional Training Hell Workout (An Offday/Cardio Workout!)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/223675-welcome-functional-training.html
  9. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,826
    Rep Power
    2294479
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    17.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by NeighbourMike View Post

    haven't done juice yet, starting soon my friend all natural atm, don't be so jealous just helping out a friend..

    I suggested diet advice while supplementing his knowledge of drug abuse, what a guy.
    Jealous? Your chest is flatter than an 8 year old boy. And you're suggesting he do something that you have not even TRIED! even more reason to not listen to you.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  10. Registered User
    Swanson52's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,075
    Rep Power
    532239
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    47.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    My sample diet plan, is it sufficient?


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Jealous? Your chest is flatter than an 8 year old boy. And you're suggesting he do something that you have not even TRIED! even more reason to not listen to you.
    He's swole. YOLO. Swag. Bro.

    Or whatever.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  11. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,032
    Rep Power
    3696301
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    You're telling a guy who doesn't know to add the weight of the bar when he benches (no offense OP) to do steroids. That's stupid.

    Prodogy- You weigh 155lbs. Stop eating like a girl and plow food. Lift compound movements (overhead press, deadlift, squat, bench press) Jump on a proven routine. Myself and others can advise you of a routine. Eat, lift, get enough sleep. Don't make it complicated.

    If you aren't gaining-eat more.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  12. New Member
    rreppert1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    110325
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    14.25%

    Neighbourmike is a douche, what **** advice..... ****ing idiot....
    *~The Pain You Feel Today, Will Be the Strength You Feel Tomorrow~*
  13. New Member
    NeighbourMike's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    327
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    16.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by rreppert1
    Neighbourmike is a douche, what **** advice..... ****ing idiot....
    Well, that escalated quickly.

    You cannot say the diet advice was not spot on the money. For beginners 10min increase per week in cardio duration will yield smart, effective results without injury complications like shin splints...the diet planner Scooby provides all the basic.knowledge he needs about his macros without having to do the research..

    The gear In my mind would only be implemented years down the road, and that's I'd he chose to do so. Likely by that time he'd have researched and learned a ton anyways to facilitate making an informed decision.

    For bang for buck, my post provided a substantial amount of information. And I'm currently implementing my first cycle, so each and every thing mentioned I have tried and tested.
    PTAG-CPT, TSCC, ViPR
    Functional Training Hell Workout (An Offday/Cardio Workout!)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/223675-welcome-functional-training.html
  14. New Member
    NeighbourMike's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    327
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    16.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    You're telling a guy who doesn't know to add the weight of the bar when he benches (no offense OP) to do steroids. That's stupid.

    Prodogy- You weigh 155lbs. Stop eating like a girl and plow food. Lift compound movements (overhead press, deadlift, squat, bench press) Jump on a proven routine. Myself and others can advise you of a routine. Eat, lift, get enough sleep. Don't make it complicated.

    If you aren't gaining-eat more.
    I'd tend to agree but let's not make the guy from.skinny fat to fat fat.

    The point of carb cycling and slowly gain the muscle mass while losing fat , to yield a healthy aestheticly pleasing body.

    Not to be arguementative..but that seems counterintuitive to simply state to eat food, that's an objective statement everyone has different needs and my post at the very least provided a custom macronutrient manager for beginners. Quite applicable. Perhaps I should have not mentioned it, but he as you are on an anabolic forum and in retrospect rightly so it is a very important thing that he is introduced to it, if its not now it would happen eventually. In addition its pertinent to mention I never said nor promoted commencing steroids immediately.

    Understandably though, It's his choice in the end whos information he retains and enforces through application and habit forming.

    Thought I'd clarify, cheers.
    PTAG-CPT, TSCC, ViPR
    Functional Training Hell Workout (An Offday/Cardio Workout!)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/223675-welcome-functional-training.html
  15. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,537
    Rep Power
    4497162
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    62.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Curious, this post is in the nutritional section and the OP made no comment on potential cycling.. so why are you suggesting to him that he should?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  16. New Member
    Prodogy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    98
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    63.27%

    I have never abused drugs just so you know
  17. New Member
    Prodogy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    98
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    63.27%

    no offense taken , I guess from now on I will add the weight of the bar lol. Yes, I do compound excersises as much as I can. I say that because I have lower back problems. I am trying to sift through these comments and absorb as much as I can, so if it doesn't trouble you so much what kind of a lifting routine did you have in mind?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My Training/Diet plan..
    By tlee05 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 03:12 PM
  2. CDK Diet? How is it for cutting?
    By j0sh710 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 11:05 AM
  3. My Bulking Diet... Sorry for it's length...
    By HITscientist in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 06:55 PM
  4. My new diet plan!!
    By arbiterdbol in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 11:16 PM
  5. Deprenyl kills my sex drive...why is it ?
    By Chip Douglas in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 07:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in