- 02-06-2013, 02:43 AM
- 02-06-2013, 03:07 AM
- 02-06-2013, 03:22 AM
Re: Paleo Shakes
Are you limiting fructose? Why not just use fruit for shakes and starchy carbs with meals. I assume your drinking 1-2 shakes a day? Even at 3 shakes throw a cup of strawberries or blueberries in with a banana and when you get time to get whole foods eat potatoes or if your far from carb goals white rice is a solid option and pretty carb dense.
A favor shake of mine is blueberries, coconut oil, Greek yogurt, pineapple chunks and coconut milk. Its amazing!
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2PESCIENCE.COM
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
02-06-2013, 03:45 AM
Go to my profile and click on the see the threads started by me. I did a Zone meal recipe log awhile back and had a shake recipe in there. It's zone and not really paleo, but I have a feeling it should fit the bill.
I'd link you but it's a little hard from my phone. I think Judo there did a paleo recipe log for awhile if I remember correctly. Don't know if he covered shakes though.
Been meaning to start that log back up. Perhaps when I get home from deployment.
Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
02-06-2013, 06:21 AM
02-07-2013, 12:42 AM
02-07-2013, 12:46 AM
02-07-2013, 02:56 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Supa Freek 420 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2012, 07:06 AM
- By Chemo in forum SupplementsReplies: 101Last Post: 07-22-2007, 04:11 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 89Last Post: 03-19-2003, 10:21 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 30Last Post: 01-26-2003, 01:33 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 12-13-2002, 02:12 AM