Help me BULK UP!

  1. Help me BULK UP!


    I'm 23 yrs old, 5'10" and 170 lbs. I'm trying to gain weight for a competition in a couple months and then when it gets closer, start to cut. I need about 4800 cals a day to maintain or gain 1 lb a week. What can I eat other then lean meats, brown rice, oatmeal. to help me reach my 4800 calorie intake. Thanks!!!


  2. Whole milk, red meat, olive oil, peanut butter. Some good places to start.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by LikeClockwork View Post
    Whole milk, red meat, olive oil, peanut butter. Some good places to start.
    This. And oats, sweet potatoes, chicken, tilapia, salmon, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, eggs, egg whites, cheese, nuts, fruit, veges. Eat 500 cals over your maintenence. You'll be bulking.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html
    •   
       


  4. I just ate 2lbs of meat loaf and a seperate plate of mac n cheese, you can start there
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  5. Haha yeah the 4800 is after I added the 500. I know I need to just eat and eat and eat. I just gotta keep it healthy and no nasty fatty foods like fast food. But thanks! all of the input will help!

  6. Define healthy foods? Because i'm sure my interpretation differs from your own.
  7. Re: Help me BULK UP!


    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Define healthy foods? Because i'm sure my interpretation differs from your own.
    Yup. Its very subjective

    For me healthy = bacon, white rice, pork shoulder, bacon grease, all sorts of beef cuts, red + sweet potatoes, lots and lots of coconut oil

    For me a healthy meal is salmon fried in left over bacon grease with a side of white rice and 2 cups of green veggies.

    Unhealthy food = brown rice, whole wheat pasta, bread, trans fat, peanut butter, beans, etc.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  8. Unhealthy food = anything unsavory or high in trans fat (worse if both).
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  9. 4300 is your tdee?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    4300 is your tdee?
    You don't run a fasted marathon in the morning like everybody else?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I just ate 2lbs of meat loaf and a seperate plate of mac n cheese, you can start there
    lol

  12. Natty PB.....it's so simple, 1 serving is 200 calories or just less.....do 1 serving with each of your meals, lets say 5 meals thats an extra 2000calories

    and it's not heavy so it won't really fill you up, so if ur stuffed from ur meal already this won't make it much worse

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Natty PB.....it's so simple, 1 serving is 200 calories or just less.....do 1 serving with each of your meals, lets say 5 meals thats an extra 2000calories

    and it's not heavy so it won't really fill you up, so if ur stuffed from ur meal already this won't make it much worse
    I thought 5 x 200 = 1000 ...Clearly I am lacking math skills that are on parallel to yours!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I thought 5 x 200 = 1000 ...Clearly I am lacking math skills that are on parallel to yours!
    your right my bad

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    4300 is your tdee?


    ^^^ OP Didn't you say you were like 5'10" 175lbs??? Or something like that... Where did you get 4300??

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

    ^^^ OP Didn't you say you were like 5'10" 175lbs??? Or something like that... Where did you get 4300??
    In for answer

  17. Awesome App for Dieting!

    I believe he goes by this now..
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help me Bulk
    By phillyb in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 11:03 AM
  2. Please help me set up a cycle!
    By neverstop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2005, 07:30 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 11:53 AM
  4. Help me come up with a Routine!!
    By BOHICA in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 11:57 AM
Log in
Log in