- 01-16-2013, 05:54 PM
- 01-17-2013, 01:53 AM
Once weight loss plateus, re-adjust accordingly.
- 01-17-2013, 06:56 AM
Pretty much what jiggz said.
I do use one of those handheld bodyfat things once per week if I'm going up or down.*
I like to see if I'm working with fat or muscle showing up on the scale and keep an eye on it/adjust accordingly
* I realize these are not very accurate. I have found them to be consistently inaccurate however. Like a scale set 10 pounds heavy always reads 10 pounds heavy and I'm monitoring for change. If I want a more accurate read to just know where I'm at, I have one done.
01-17-2013, 08:52 AM
Individualistic thing. There are times I won't change caloric intake for long periods of time. Other tiems I change them weekly. When I work with someone, same thing. You just have to keep an objective minde and keep an eye on how clothes are fitting and how you are looking in the mirror. Keep tabs of weight as well, but sometimes weight can be deceiving.
PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
Similar Forum Threads
- By pudzian2 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 02-24-2008, 10:21 AM
- By MashedPotato in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-10-2007, 10:27 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 06-26-2007, 05:38 AM
- By yeahright in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2007, 11:19 PM
- By usmceric in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 18Last Post: 05-24-2006, 04:55 PM