What to add to water...

  1. What to add to water...


    I drink about a gallon of water a day... Need something to add some taste to make drinking it a little eaiser. Needs to be sugarless no calories no caffeine!!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com


  2. You can add some water
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  3. Crystal light
    •   
       

  4. Re: What to add to water...


    Mio
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  5. Mio
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  6. Lemons
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  7. Lemon juice and splenda
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  8. my go tos:

    modern bcaa.


    lemon + lime juice.

  9. Mio or Crystal Light.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by carpee
    my go tos:

    modern bcaa.

    lemon + lime juice.
    I agree with modern bcaas

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ninja636 View Post
    I drink about a gallon of water a day... Need something to add some taste to make drinking it a little eaiser. Needs to be sugarless no calories no caffeine!!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    I like adding some branch chain powder. Muscle Gauge Carries Extended which is a great addition to water or you can try Xtend by scivation as well.

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor

  12. I usually Pour out water from gallon in a cup and put in some mio or crystal light with my meals other than that its modern BCAA's fruit punch ****s amazing

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 77sem77 View Post
    Lemon juice, mio and so on.
    Someone needs to add some STFU to your water

  14. sugar free Hawaiian punch singles

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    sugar free Hawaiian punch singles
    Ooooooh yeah

  16. though an old thread, adding bcaa's to your water will spike insulin (leucine) so be careful. [Definitely not my goal unless training]

  17. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    though an old thread, adding bcaa's to your water will spike insulin (leucine) so be careful. [Definitely not my goal unless training]
    Didnt think of this one... Thanks for info!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    though an old thread, adding bcaa's to your water will spike insulin (leucine) so be careful. [Definitely not my goal unless training]
    Most IF proponents don't count bcaas as breaking fast. Any reading on how insulinogenic they are? I'd look but I'm on my phone at the moment and it is an interesting topic. I can't imagine it having a profound effect but, admittedly, I don't know

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tigerdb2 View Post

    Most IF proponents don't count bcaas as breaking fast. Any reading on how insulinogenic they are? I'd look but I'm on my phone at the moment and it is an interesting topic. I can't imagine it having a profound effect but, admittedly, I don't know
    Idk, I'd consider breaking a fast by raising insulin. You can work around that by eating fat for breakfast and therefore minimizing insulin spike. Look up leucine and insulin. I can't on my phone right now

  20. I'll look into it later but I'm hard pressed to believe luecine is more insulinogenic than fats. Bumped for later

  21. Quote Originally Posted by tigerdb2 View Post
    I'll look into it later but I'm hard pressed to believe luecine is more insulinogenic than fats. Bumped for later
    I'm staying tuned for more info.

    I can find data that leucine does spike insulin, but I can also find data that show leucine does not.

    Go on and learn us something!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Combating shutdown - What to add to my current pct?
    By beefjerky in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 04:03 AM
  2. What to add to Eggs???
    By PumpingIron in forum Recipes
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 09:45 PM
  3. What would you like to add to future PCT?
    By pistonpump in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 09:24 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 11:34 AM
  5. What to add to my ph stash?
    By fast89lx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-15-2004, 07:13 AM
Log in
Log in