What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 75 of 325 First ... 7374757677 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar



    Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl Egg Pancake



    Recipe

    200g Liquid Egg Whites (About 6 Egg Whites)
    2 Whole Eggs
    1 TBSP Psylilum Husk Powder
    1 Scoop Cinnamon Swirl Whey
    1 Tsp Baking Powder



    Directions

    Blend the eggwhites + Eggs in a magic bullet for a minute or two until they start to foam up
    Add in Whey + Dry Ingredients... (Baking Powder + Pysllium Husk Powder)
    Cooking Spray on a Skillet
    Cook on a skillet for a few minutes each side

    Serve!!!

    Macros

    Kcals - 370
    Pro ~ 55g
    Carb ~ 15g
    Fat ~ 10g



  2. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Just made some homemade PB chocolate eggs.
    Need this recipe now!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DipStrong View Post
    Not really a "cheat" meal, but definitely one of my favorite breakfast meals to cook for myself.

    3 whole eggs
    5oz of honey baked ham
    1/2 cup Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese
    1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
    1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
    1/4 cup diced Vidalia onion

    Cook it all in one skillet (minus the cheese), put it on a plate, and layer the cheese on that bad boy. Let the cheese melt and go to town. I also put half of it in a whole wheat tortilla with some pineapple salsa.
    I eat something very similar on a daily basis. Only thing is, I eat mines in a high fiber wrap with avocado.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Need this recipe now!
    Here's the recipe:

    http://detoxinista.com/2013/03/healt...t-butter-eggs/

    I sub'd pure maple syrup for SF syrup. Super easy to make. The chocolate eggs start to melt once out of the freezer so eat 'em quick

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Jelly Dougnut
    Tiramasu and Banana Graham Cracker

    GET THEM ALL!
    I got some omelette with like 4 kinds of meat and a full (5 cake) stack each of strawberry banana, red velvet, and cinnastack.

    It was amazing. My waiter kept saying he dosnt know how I could eat that much lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  6. Triple Baconator, held with a gym towel grease catcher

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130609_145305.png
Views: 79
Size:  543.8 KB
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Ben N Jerry's Chocolate Peppermint Crunch:

  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Open Faced Peanut Butter and banana Omelette topped with a Chocolate Peanut Butter Glaze:

  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Caramelized Sweet Potato and Apple Hash with Cinnamon Sugar and Layered with Peanut Butter:

  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Jerk Sirlion and Chicken Mexican Black Bean Stirfry:

    •   
       

  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I got some omelette with like 4 kinds of meat and a full (5 cake) stack each of strawberry banana, red velvet, and cinnastack.

    It was amazing. My waiter kept saying he dosnt know how I could eat that much lol
    Not getting the new flavors of pancakes = FAIL

  12. Any one know where I can get natty almond butter that's not 8 bucks a pound?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by theOCdude View Post
    Any one know where I can get natty almond butter that's not 8 bucks a pound?
    Tried looking on Amazon? Srs.
    I'm just trying to bring sexy back.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by theOCdude View Post
    Any one know where I can get natty almond butter that's not 8 bucks a pound?
    Make it yourself.

    Roast Almonds (you can google how takes like 10 minutes)
    Toss in Food Processor
    Let it run for 10 minutes

    Done.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Make it yourself.

    Roast Almonds (you can google how takes like 10 minutes)
    Toss in Food Processor
    Let it run for 10 minutes

    Done.
    Could you use roasted salted almonds in the bag? Or do they need to be raw, then roasted?
    I'm just trying to bring sexy back.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Make it yourself.

    Roast Almonds (you can google how takes like 10 minutes)
    Toss in Food Processor
    Let it run for 10 minutes

    Done.
    Thanks idk why I didn't think about that

  17. I've been waiting two weeks to have my cheat meal last night for dinner. I had some baked fish, green beans and onion soup which I love for lunch. The onion soup messed up my stomach and the acid reflux was pretty bad even after taking nexium. I went ahead and had our so planned cheat meal with my husband. Ate my pizza and two brownies with fudge, ice cream, whip cream, Oreo cookie bites and recess pb cups. Oh my stomach felt like hell. I enjoyed my cheat meal but not as much as I anticipated. I had a horrible night. Acid reflux sucks. Oh well, time to move on maybe to Chinese food in two weeks for our cheat meal.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Not getting the new flavors of pancakes = FAIL
    I ordered the red velvet and tiramisu but they screwed up and brought the cinnastack instead. I tried
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I ordered the red velvet and tiramisu but they screwed up and brought the cinnastack instead. I tried
    Tell them to make your right order and take it off your bill for messing up...

    Come on brah!
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DipStrong View Post
    Could you use roasted salted almonds in the bag? Or do they need to be raw, then roasted?
    If they are roasted already you can throw them right in the processor, if you buy them raw you need to roast them first.

    Again, if you google "Roasting Almond" or "Food Processor Homemade Almond Butter/Peanut Butter" its pretty self explanatory

    There are hundreds of youtube videos on it too.

    First Link on google:

    http://www.elanaspantry.com/how-to-roast-almonds/

    Roasting Almond

    First Link on Making ALmond Butter:

    How to Make Homemade Almond Butter: Roasted or Raw | Dinner with Aura

  21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    If they are roasted already you can throw them right in the processor, if you buy them raw you need to roast them first.

    Again, if you google "Roasting Almond" or "Food Processor Homemade Almond Butter/Peanut Butter" its pretty self explanatory

    There are hundreds of youtube videos on it too.

    First Link on google:

    http://www.elanaspantry.com/how-to-roast-almonds/

    Roasting Almond

    First Link on Making ALmond Butter:

    How to Make Homemade Almond Butter: Roasted or Raw | Dinner with Aura
    I looked at that exact link about 30-45 minutes ago, thinking I'll probably end up doing that tonight.

    I wonder.....how would pistachio butter taste?
    I'm just trying to bring sexy back.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Tell them to make your right order and take it off your bill for messing up...

    Come on brah!
    I was with my wife and mother in law. My wife always gets mad if anyine complainins at a restaurant says it guarantees spit in the food.

    Just had smores DQ blizzard with our nanny. Great reccimendation. I got it with extra mix ins too
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. If y'all have a Sonic near by, they have half price shakes after 8pm, and once upon a time I thought I was man enough to drink a 44oz chocolate shake with Oreos mixed in...in 15 minutes. For $2.50, who could resist? Well, I learned that 44oz of chocolate Oreo milkshake at 9pm doesn't sit very well. At all.

    Taste great though, and a good price!
    I'm just trying to bring sexy back.
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I was with my wife and mother in law. My wife always gets mad if anyine complainins at a restaurant says it guarantees spit in the food.

    Just had smores DQ blizzard with our nanny. Great reccimendation. I got it with extra mix ins too
    Told you.. 100% Delicious.
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DipStrong View Post
    I looked at that exact link about 30-45 minutes ago, thinking I'll probably end up doing that tonight.

    I wonder.....how would pistachio butter taste?
    Do you like pistachio's?
    Then it will be good.

  26. Name:  ForumRunner_20130609_200132.png
Views: 117
Size:  292.3 KB

    Whoops.. ate the whole thing. Possibly the best icecream ive put in this here mouth
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    And you thought i was crazy?
    Blows away SSC from Talenti BY A MILE

    how good are those truffles?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    And you thought i was crazy?
    Blows away SSC from Talenti BY A MILE

    how good are those truffles?
    Bro, those truffles are out of this world lol its crazy. Couldnt stop eating it... need to calm down though cuz i just had icecream friday lol cant cheat every other night .. bad for bidness
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  29. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Told you.. 100% Delicious.
    Yeah you called it!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Bro, those truffles are out of this world lol its crazy. Couldnt stop eating it... need to calm down though cuz i just had icecream friday lol cant cheat every other night .. bad for bidness
    Exactly
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 03:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 12:37 PM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 08:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 08:34 PM
Log in
Log in