What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 73 of 222 First ... 7172737475 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post

    So much this! After being in the hospital for two weeks or so for my transplant, my brother's girlfriend made a homemade one. They visited, I saw it, and became overly excited. I asked them if they each wanted a piece, they said no. So I took it among myself to devour the whole thing that one night
    Atta boy!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    So much this! After being in the hospital for two weeks or so for my transplant, my brother's girlfriend made a homemade one. They visited, I saw it, and became overly excited. I asked them if they each wanted a piece, they said no. So I took it among myself to devour the whole thing that one night
    You must be Martin's best friend?

    http://www.leangains.com/2010/11/che...-hedonist.html

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  3. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    So much this! After being in the hospital for two weeks or so for my transplant, my brother's girlfriend made a homemade one. They visited, I saw it, and became overly excited. I asked them if they each wanted a piece, they said no. So I took it among myself to devour the whole thing that one night
    Haha that is awesome lol.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
    •   
       


  4. [QUOTE="The Solution;4103087"]Belosic.... 14 posts and COMING STRONG

    Ya so?
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    [QUOTE=belosic;4103263]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Belosic.... 14 posts and COMING STRONG

    Ya so?
    Keep it coming
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  6. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

    I can second that. The oreo cream filling flavor is unreal. I really need to try that oatmeal batter, though!
    That flavor is rediculous, I looked at the nutrition its like three times higher in everytjing lol.....

  7. I love pizza and mac n' cheese. So CiCi's macaroni n cheese pizza is so sweet.

  8. Last few pics in this thread have been full of WIN.
    Squats do a booty good.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    That flavor is rediculous, I looked at the nutrition its like three times higher in everytjing lol.....
    And you did not sample it?
    You fail at life and common sense
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    That flavor is rediculous, I looked at the nutrition its like three times higher in everytjing lol.....
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    And you did not sample it?
    You fail at life and common sense
    looking at the nutrition facts on ice cream = FAIL!

    lol why bother? just eat and enjoy
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    looking at the nutrition facts on ice cream = FAIL!

    lol why bother? just eat and enjoy
    Moderation must be hard to come by, considering he probably wont compete or is not gonna do a physique show or photoshoot, so who cares? Live LIFE!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Moderation must be hard to come by, considering he probably wont compete or is not gonna do a physique show or photoshoot, so who cares? Live LIFE!
    i've recently taken your advice on that and it's been great not worrying so much
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    i've recently taken your advice on that and it's been great not worrying so much
    Sometimes a little lee-way goes a long way to future success. When i am 3-4 weeks out from a show, then its a little different
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  14. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Sometimes a little lee-way goes a long way to future success. When i am 3-4 weeks out from a show, then its a little different
    i've found my urge to binge is gone now that I don't load myself with guilt over a few cookies or a pint of ice cream.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Breyers Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough:



    Chicken Tikka Masala:



    Corn on the Cob, Steamed Asparagus, Sweet Potato Fries, Grilled Chicken and Hashbrowns:



    Sweet and Sour BBQ Chicken Stirfry:

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  16. WOW.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Thats nothing... believe me down 18 pounds in 14 weeks, cruising along
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  18. Had a real good leg workout today and then went to my brothers football pancake breakfast. I'm pretty happy with the self control I had actually. Had 3 big ass pancakes, 2 cups of milk, used the sugar free maple syrup and had 9 maple sausage links. I could've eaten a **** load more but I had a bit of a rough day yesterday so I knew I had to control myself. Didn't take any pics tho :/.

    When I got home I also had 2 scoops of ultimate flurry with some almond milk. Did the best I could on myfitnesspal so I could plan the rest of my day accordingly. Came out to roughly 1500 cals. That's what I close to what I take down post workout anyway (1200-1400). So I should be set if I stay on track the rest of the day!
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  19. Home made pizza.

    If made with better ingredients,it's actually pretty healthy.

    100% wheat dough.

    Barilla tomato sauce (with olive oil as the main source of fat)

    Low fat cheeses.

    Spinach or broccoli.

    Diced green peppers & onions

    Cook up some lean Italian sausage in olive oil.

    Knead and hand toss the dough.Add the cheese and sauce,throw it in the oven and when the cheese is melting,take it out and add the toppings.Another 10 minutes or so and whammo......save money on ordering out Domino's while not getting overfed and taking in a bunch of unhealthy fat and starches.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Moderation must be hard to come by, considering he probably wont compete or is not gonna do a physique show or photoshoot, so who cares? Live LIFE!
    I care for my health.....

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post

    I care for my health.....
    List some of the things you eat for your health please.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  22. I mean I care about moderation that's all...for health I take omegas eat fish lean meats mostly gealtgy fats

  23. Healthy

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    I mean I care about moderation that's all...for health I take omegas eat fish lean meats mostly gealtgy fats
    If you buy the fish in the box*Gordon's ect* your risking your health. Lean meats. Some would argue the point they are *red meat* dangerous for your health. Even grass fed.

    My point? I do agree Moderation is important and so is knowing a slice if pizza wont instantly cause heart attack. Live life,lift heavy and go outside. The car exhaust will only kill you a little
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  25. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    If you buy the fish in the box*Gordon's ect* your risking your health. Lean meats. Some would argue the point they are *red meat* dangerous for your health. Even grass fed.

    My point? I do agree Moderation is important and so is knowing a slice if pizza wont instantly cause heart attack. Live life,lift heavy and go outside. The car exhaust will only kill you a little
    I'm here to tell you that a 16" pizza with extra cheese, artichokes, black olives, mushrooms and pepperoni eaten in one sitting won't cause an instant heart attack either. Don't ask me how I know, I just do.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    I'm here to tell you that a 16" pizza with extra cheese, artichokes, black olives, mushrooms and pepperoni eaten in one sitting won't cause an instant heart attack either. Don't ask me how I know, I just do.
    I will tell you five guys plus steak and shake plus wataburger wont cause you to have a heart attack either. It may make you do something naughty in your pants.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  27. How often do you all "cheat"

    One meal two times a week? A meal a day? Binge eat on the weekend?

    I ask because i ate a whole pint of Ben and Jerry's chocolate brownie cheesecake Ice cream Tuesday night and now I have a pint of 2nd street cookie dough chunk (something like that) and want to house it tonight lol is this justifiable? leave the asinine comments out.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  28. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    How often do you all "cheat" One meal two times a week? A meal a day? Binge eat on the weekend? I ask because i ate a whole pint of Ben and Jerry's chocolate brownie cheesecake Ice cream Tuesday night and now I have a pint of 2nd street cookie dough chunk (something like that) and want to house it tonight lol is this justifiable? leave the asinine comments out.
    That all depends on what your goals are. If I'm cutting I usually only have one reasonable (nothing way over the top) cheat meal per week, or one "all out cheat feast" every two weeks. If I'm maintaining (right now) I usually have 2 reasonable cheat meals per week. 2 pints of Ice cream in a week would not be Ideal if you are cutting. IMHO

    If you want ice cream, then by all means tear it up broham!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    How often do you all "cheat"

    One meal two times a week? A meal a day? Binge eat on the weekend?

    I ask because i ate a whole pint of Ben and Jerry's chocolate brownie cheesecake Ice cream Tuesday night and now I have a pint of 2nd street cookie dough chunk (something like that) and want to house it tonight lol is this justifiable? leave the asinine comments out.
    Cheat as much as you want. I wouldn't do it 3x a week but 2 x is fine. As long as it balances out.

    Especially if your dieting.....or. on 10 ius of gh,1 g test, 50 mg anavar and 50 mcgs of t3 like a Guy at my gym. He eats 8k calories at 5'6 and no weight gain. He's a former pro
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  30. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    That all depends on what your goals are. If I'm cutting I usually only have one reasonable (nothing way over the top) cheat meal per week, or one "all out cheat feast" every two weeks. If I'm maintaining (right now) I usually have 2 reasonable cheat meals per week. 2 pints of Ice cream in a week would not be Ideal if you are cutting. IMHO

    If you want ice cream, then by all means tear it up broham!
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    Cheat as much as you want. I wouldn't do it 3x a week but 2 x is fine. As long as it balances out.

    Especially if your dieting.....or. on 10 ius of gh,1 g test, 50 mg anavar and 50 mcgs of t3 like a Guy at my gym. He eats 8k calories at 5'6 and no weight gain. He's a former pro
    Thanks for the insight fellas. I'm actually "bulking" but I don't want it to be all fat. Trying to keep it cleaner than usual. I'm def going to house that pint of ice cream lol my kcals land between 3-3100k a day anyhow
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  31. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    How often do you all "cheat"

    One meal two times a week? A meal a day? Binge eat on the weekend?

    I ask because i ate a whole pint of Ben and Jerry's chocolate brownie cheesecake Ice cream Tuesday night and now I have a pint of 2nd street cookie dough chunk (something like that) and want to house it tonight lol is this justifiable? leave the asinine comments out.
    1 pint of bnj is week cheat I usually finish with ice cream after my main meal I say go for the second one it won't set you back at all

  32. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Thanks for the insight fellas. I'm actually "bulking" but I don't want it to be all fat. Trying to keep it cleaner than usual. I'm def going to house that pint of ice cream lol my kcals land between 3-3100k a day anyhow
    Eat away if you're bulking. Ever used a GDA? That could help you balance out what's unneeded. I would recommend USPlabs AP

  33. Whenever my energy expenditure is extra high ill cheat to get in the extra cals , slmwtimes its 2x a week sometimes 4...all depends and how rough my workouts are

  34. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Thanks for the insight fellas. I'm actually "bulking" but I don't want it to be all fat. Trying to keep it cleaner than usual. I'm def going to house that pint of ice cream lol my kcals land between 3-3100k a day anyhow
    Tyga, eat it post workout with a protein shake!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  35. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

    Eat away if you're bulking. Ever used a GDA? That could help you balance out what's unneeded. I would recommend USPlabs AP
    Only two I've had success with is AI glycobol and southlands slintensity.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Tyga, eat it post workout with a protein shake!
    Will do! I'm feelin the new name btw lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  36. Name:  image-3158687100.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  514.6 KB

    It's goin down tonight lol got to go hit shoulders before hand though...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  37. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Only two I've had success with is AI glycobol and southlands slintensity.

    Will do! I'm feelin the new name btw lol
    Lol thanks tyg! I might be feelin some carvel ice cream cake later for my wife's birthday. Idk though, well have to see if I can hold off a little while
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  38. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Name:  image-3158687100.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  514.6 KB

    It's goin down tonight lol got to go hit shoulders before hand though...
    What stores sell this?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

    What stores sell this?
    Walmart!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  40. Nevermind.. I just tried the store locator.... 145 miles is a little too far away. I may have to suffice with B&J's
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:37 AM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM
Log in
Log in