What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 431 of 432 First ... 429430431432 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    How are you not salty... that’s the second time in like two weeks you’ve directly come at a post of mine with totally unnecessary sass/attitude... seems like you’re just pissy

And yes, I️ do now, just started last week tho and not permanent. Gotta learn the national holidays for future reference.
    Are you implying my tone that I communicate is one of a "pissy" nature. I was unaware that you have an insight into my life, and could infer that. Maybe I said that in a manner that some would condemn as moderate tone. Maybe I said it like I was sleeping. Now you are getting what you want. It's a donut. For the life if you eat it. Especially if you are bulking. For the love of the Lord relax. I can't comment without people assuming tone.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bbartsche View Post
    Are you implying my tone that I communicate is one of a "pissy" nature. I was unaware that you have an insight into my life, and could infer that. Maybe I said that in a manner that some would condemn as moderate tone. Maybe I said it like I was sleeping. Now you are getting what you want. It's a donut. For the life if you eat it. Especially if you are bulking. For the love of the Lord relax. I can't comment without people assuming tone.
    By saying “does I️t really matter” when all I️ did was ask a question, yes, one can easily imply that you’re crabby. That question doesn’t get asked in any kind of cheerful positive or even useful tone. Read your own post, I️t sounds pissy.

And nobody can comment without people assuming tone. That’s part of reading... you have to make some assumptions...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    By saying “does I️t really matter” when all I️ did was ask a question, yes, one can easily imply that you’re crabby. That question doesn’t get asked in any kind of cheerful positive or even useful tone. Read your own post, I️t sounds pissy.

And nobody can comment without people assuming tone. That’s part of reading... you have to make some assumptions...
    Uhhh, not really, you took what I say and implied what you thought, which to my knowledge was wrong. I wasn't trying to be pissy, I said it as if it was no big deal. You just wanted it to seem like that. It's all good. You just do you and binge on the weekends while we all live our moderation. Good looks fam

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbartsche View Post
    Uhhh, not really, you took what I say and implied what you thought, which to my knowledge was wrong. I wasn't trying to be pissy, I said it as if it was no big deal. You just wanted it to seem like that. It's all good. You just do you and binge on the weekends while we all live our moderation. Good looks fam
    You're a turd....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You're a turd....
    No issue with you man.
    •   

6. Pizza or a couple cheeseburgers from Five Guys.

7. Name:  Screenshot_20171107-191201-768x1365.png
Views: 94
Size:  730.8 KBName:  Screenshot_20171107-191205-768x1365.png
Views: 95
Size:  244.3 KB

Haven't had it but sounds like an amazing cheat meal this week. As well with their buffalo ranch fries
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Hit up Allen Burger Venture, and hit me back. I think you will absolutely love it.
    100% organic and grass fed beef (Quality is unreal) and the amount of flavor drips all over the table.
    Their Parm fries and tots are killer

The BBQ Burger I had (With the fried onion ring) was straight $$$
    I know Marty got a burger last time that had pork belly on it that was super good he said.
    Jiffy may be solid, and the colorado chili burger looks like a good time.

Chili Burger

This is a typical american burger with egg and bacon
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

9. Should be going there Sunday, invited brother fiance and co workers should be heading there Sunday based on your recommendation and that menu should be a place to visit numerous times. Keep you updated thanks again

10. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This is a typical american burger with egg and bacon
    there's food in this picture? all i see are boobs...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by timmy8888 View Post
    Should be going there Sunday, invited brother fiance and co workers should be heading there Sunday based on your recommendation and that menu should be a place to visit numerous times. Keep you updated thanks again
    No problem man.
    Jim's Subs (Right down the street) is absolutely killer to if your in the mood for quality subs.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

12. Allen might not be the most innovative though they do have a few interesting combos but what they do they do it to perfection...quality products made to perfection. Hard to beat
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcake:

Pumpkin Pie Cake:

Pumpkin Roll & Cannoli:

Wegmans Meatball & Chicken Tender Sub:

Haagen Dazs Peanut Butter Salted Fudge:

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

14. Donuts from today

15. Name:  IMG_20171112_172522-768x1024.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  218.1 KBName:  IMG_20171112_173249-1024x768.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  247.0 KB Thanks @The Solution perfect meal had some loaded tots with bbq pulled pork scallion sour cream, jalepenos, cheddar cheese and two sunnyside up eggs Then I had a prosciutto wrapped burger ( perfectly cooked medium rare) with truffle cream sauce and arugula. On point for flavors and exceptional quality. Will definitely be returning. Now off to Condrells for some sundaes pictures to come
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Man... The covered tots and that burger..
    10/10 everytime at allen. Told ya that place is straight $$$$. The quality of that burger is worth the money. You agree!?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

17. Completely agree reasonbly priced quality burgers that are delicious and leave full but enough room for a sundae of course. co workers and friends left just as happy as myself.

18. Name:  IMG_20171112_183610-1024x768.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  213.5 KB King Condrells, salted caramel ice cream butter n rum sauce, Reese's peanut butter cups and Oreos peices great way to finish the night
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Pumpkin Baked Goods

Ritz Fudge Crackers:

Homemade Caramel Corn:

Mexican:

Ample Hills The Force:

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

20. Cake & Ice Cream Please !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

21. Last cheat meal

22. Looks good...Yum !
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Looks good...Yum !
    So much basic white B going down...
    Mimosas
    Pumpkin French toast
    Pumpkin cinnamon rolls
    Had pumpkin creamer in my coffee lol

24. Name:  IMG_20171123_074150-768x1024.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  243.9 KB apple crisp torte and cannoli cake from Orchard Fresh.

25. Name:  PhotoGrid_1511411695015.jpg
Size:  779.8 KB

Marshmallows coated in white chocolate and crushed Butterfinger

Name:  PhotoGrid_1511411651731.jpg
Size:  826.3 KB

OMG Tacos
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 03:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 12:37 PM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 08:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 08:34 PM