What is your favorite cheat meal?

Page 187 of 221 First ... 185186187188189 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kris90 View Post
    No, no they are not :P But now I've just planned my perfect cheat day. I will eat all of the above next time I cheat!
    Lol that is a hell of a cheat I hope you are bulking

    Pictures
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Lol that is a hell of a cheat I hope you are bulking

    Pictures
    Yes luckily I'm on a bulk, but I actually prefer/feel the need to cheat more while dieting.
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kris90 View Post
    Yes luckily I'm on a bulk, but I actually prefer/feel the need to cheat more while dieting.
    I see use in cheats and refeeds but that is overkill for a day lol I would call that nothing but counterproductive in a diet unless your TDEE is over 4k
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I see use in cheats and refeeds but that is overkill for a day lol I would call that nothing but counterproductive in a diet unless your TDEE is over 4k
    I've always done massive refeeds (4-6k cals) while cutting and they've worked out really well. They work best when used in conjunction with a low carb diet, or intermittent fasting IME.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kris90 View Post
    I've always done massive refeeds (4-6k cals) while cutting and they've worked out really well. They work best when used in conjunction with a low carb diet, or intermittent fasting IME.
    That is awesome if you can, jealous

    What are your maintenance cals like?
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    I see use in cheats and refeeds but that is overkill for a day lol I would call that nothing but counterproductive in a diet unless your TDEE is over 4k
    I'd most likely be losing weight eating that amount of cals. :/
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    That is awesome if you can, jealous

    What are your maintenance cals like?
    Currently, I am eating somewhere between 2500 - 3000 cals, and I'm gaining at a very slow rate. My maintenance is probably around 2600-2700.

    When I cut, I usually end up eating around 2300 cals on average.

    The best strategy is to look at your weekly caloric intake rather than daily. Let's say 2500 is your maintenance. 17,500 cals is your weekly maintenance. If you eat 2000 calories for 6 days, then on the 7th day, you could potentially consume 5500 cals and still be within your maintenance. If you want to lose weight, you could still have a cheat day, but maybe make it 3500.
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'd most likely be losing weight eating that amount of cals. :/
    Keep bragging

    I'll take some if that muscle off your hands to feed anytime
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    Keep bragging

    I'll take some if that muscle off your hands to feed anytime

    Despite what most people think, consistently eating that much really isn't fun, and I love food. Maybe if you only tried it for a few days, but for months on end is a different story. Many people that require a ton of food to grow (5500-6500+ cals daily), don't like it, and struggle to enjoy food anymore, regardless of what it is.

    It does makes dieting a lot better though.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Despite what most people think, eating that much really isn't fun, and I love food. Maybe if you only tried it for a few days, but for months on end is a different story. Many people that require a ton of food to grow (5500-6500+ cals daily), don't like it, and struggle to enjoy food anymore, regardless of what it is. It does makes dieting a lot better though.
    I've heard this said and believe it.

    Just hard for us to imagine on the other end of the spectrum
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kris90 View Post
    No, no they are not :P

    But now I've just planned my perfect cheat day. I will eat all of the above next time I cheat!
    thats cheating the cheat meal thread ha! they have to be YOUR pics... get busy
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Despite what most people think, eating that much really isn't fun, and I love food. Maybe if you only tried it for a few days, but for months on end is a different story. Many people that require a ton of food to grow (5500-6500+ cals daily), don't like it, and struggle to enjoy food anymore, regardless of what it is.

    It does makes dieting a lot better though.
    Or
    you could make people tap in UFC in 14 seconds and go party by eating 80 chicken wings:

    right off eatfeats.com

    Fightland.Vice.com has an article about the post-match meal for Ronda Rousey which reportedly consists of 80 chicken wings. On her Instagram, the UFC champion posted a picture of her feast and the wing-themed sweater she wore.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Or
    you could make people tap in UFC in 14 seconds and go party by eating 80 chicken wings:

    right off eatfeats.com

    Fightland.Vice.com has an article about the post-match meal for Ronda Rousey which reportedly consists of 80 chicken wings. On her Instagram, the UFC champion posted a picture of her feast and the wing-themed sweater she wore.
    She is a total boss. Unreal how easy she makes it look. I almost want to see her paired up against the boys (i know it'll never happen) just to know if there's really as much disparity between high level men and women in a sport like that that requires so much technical finesse
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  14. My favorite cheat would be Doritos or DQ Hot fudge Sundae
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Baking for the Arnold Classic is under way:

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  16. Saw how much more you have to do on another forum, good luck.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Baking for the Arnold Classic is under way:

    Dude you're awesome. Way to share the love

  18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Baking for the Arnold Classic is under way:
    Are those chocolate protein pretzels??

  19. The new Oikos lemon meringue is sooooo yummm!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Are those chocolate protein pretzels??
    Chocolate, Vanilla Whipped, Blueberry and Raspberry Extract with Vanilla whipped yup

    More baking:

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  21. Sweet, never thought to do that with pretzels. Awesome idea

  22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Chocolate, Vanilla Whipped, Blueberry and Raspberry Extract with Vanilla whipped yup

    More baking:

    I assume all this baking is being done with Cor-whey, right?
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    You a golfer, Bob?
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Yeah
    Dad was on the PGA tour for a short stint
    hes a high school golf head coach and has been a local pro in town for over 20+ Years
    he was inducted into the City Hall of fame for golf + His college.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    I assume all this baking is being done with Cor-whey, right?
    NO the tubs are just in the background

    I sometimes wonder ......
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  26. Cookies and cream pancakes with oreos baked in then topped with cookies and cream cookie butter, and whipped cream
    Sorry forgot to take pics till i already started lol.... also had cinnamon toast encrusted texas toast french toast........forgot to take pics :-( im a failure.

    Name:  cookies and cream oreo pancake 1.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  116.6 KBName:  cookies and cream oreo pancake 2.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  81.6 KB

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Cookies and cream pancakes with oreos baked in then topped with cookies and cream cookie butter, and whipped cream
    Sorry forgot to take pics till i already started lol.... also had cinnamon toast encrusted texas toast french toast........forgot to take pics :-( im a failure.
    Dude! I think I just got diabetes by hearing that this exists. Looks amazing!!!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  28. Last weeks refeed meal whole tub of peters new light and creamy 97% fat free cookies and cream ice cream + Oreo sprinkles + regular Oreos mixed up. Chit was amazing

    Name:  image-1312223022.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  529.0 KB

  29. Name:  image-3548021993.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  553.0 KB

    Cheesecake made with chibani Greek yoghurt & cottage cheese with Oreo pieces, the base is made with wheat bran, skim milk powder, 1 egg & a teaspoon of honey
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    The final spread of what I am bringing to the Arnold Classic
    Cinnamon Swirl Bread
    Cor Fetti Cupcakes
    Molten Chocolate Brownies
    PB Marshmallow Cookies
    Protein Glazed Pretzels in an assortment of Cellucor Cor Performance Whey Flavors! (Molten Chocolate, Whipped Vanilla)

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  31. Mirin that camera quality
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  32. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Mirin that camera quality
    iPhone 6 haha glad cause my old phones camera was all smashed up 3 years old pics before were horrible

    This weeks peters light and creamy magic bowl

    Name:  image-2421487557.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  469.2 KB

    500g Classic chocolate LnC
    +
    Choc filled triangle things
    +
    Milo powder mixed in

    I wish I got the flakes ice cream boys to go with this one

  33. I followed a rainbow half way across town that led me to this pot of sweet amazing gold!

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  136.0 KB

    Neither was supposed to be there based on the flavor locator either!

    Tried both- incredible tonight dough has an edge over pbcc
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Trader Joes Cookie Butter Cheesecake:

    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  35. Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1425562167014.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  45.0 KB

    Not sure how I feel

  36. Quote Originally Posted by bbartsche View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11 5528"/> Not sure how I feel
    haha I love peeps but milk... Unsure. I did see they have new peeps flavors tho. Bday cake and sour watermelon could be fun
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Auslifter View Post
    iPhone 6 haha glad cause my old phones camera was all smashed up 3 years old pics before were horrible

    This weeks peters light and creamy magic bowl

    500g Classic chocolate LnC
    +
    Choc filled triangle things
    +
    Milo powder mixed in

    I wish I got the flakes ice cream boys to go with this one
    Was talking about Bob's picture of his spread. Not your inferior pictures
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Found Tonight Dough (B&J)
    New Talenti Flavors have the slots at Giant Eagle and will be shipped in today, picking them up before i leave columbus.
    Excellent.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  39. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Found Tonight Dough (B&J)
    New Talenti Flavors have the slots at Giant Eagle and will be shipped in today, picking them up before i leave columbus.
    Excellent.
    Nice bro
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bbartsche View Post
    Nice bro
    Going to Jenis right now
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:37 AM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM
Log in
Log in